Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,001 to 2,020 of 6,526

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

true but i don't wanna interupt so i'm just gonna go for now... plus i think Phoenix sage would like me to go anyway i think i bother him too much as it is

Nope, not at all, I'm just kind of a jerk. Well, am a jerk. Most people find that out soon after meeting me, which is why I have few friends. I like myself a little bit too much, and the Love Calculator knows it!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

cause like before when we talked i think the whole snuggling thing makes him feel like uh okay whats up with this guy and i apologized i was only just being silly after all we can be random right? hugs LZ Giving him a cookie for staying in the hug

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

true but i don't wanna interupt so i'm just gonna go for now... plus i think Phoenix sage would like me to go anyway i think i bother him too much as it is

Nope, not at all, I'm just kind of a jerk. Well, am a jerk. Most people find that out soon after meeting me, which is why I have few friends. I like myself a little bit too much, and the Love Calculator knows it!

then allow me to do something that will make yall laugh rusn off to a dressing room then comes back dressed as a yoshi then starts to dance tossing eggs in the air and scratches his chin

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

It's good to know that you like yourself Phoenix.
Btw, I dug this up. Gee, Phoenix, I thought you were a fan!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

cause like before when we talked i think the whole snuggling thing makes him feel like uh okay whats up with this guy and i apologized i was only just being silly after all we can be random right?

Okay, I admit it, that kind of creeped me out. If we could keep that to a minimum, I'd feel a lot better and be able to be my Phoenix self a little bit more.

And yes, random FTW!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

cause like before when we talked i think the whole snuggling thing makes him feel like uh okay whats up with this guy and i apologized i was only just being silly after all we can be random right? hugs LZ Giving him a cookie for staying in the hug

Lz spontaneously combusts and gives Tails a huge glare and launches him into a tornado while he's on fire!!!!

How's that for random?! I never launched anything but kitties out of my cannon!!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

It's good to know that you like yourself Phoenix.

Yes, it's a very good fact to know.

lz2009 wrote:

Btw, I dug this up. Gee, Phoenix, I thought you were a fan!

Bleh, I don't have the Trilogy! Also, that calculator is wrong! Only a 72 with Jenna and a 67 with Momohime, that's not right! Bleh!

Edited on by Noire

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

cause like before when we talked i think the whole snuggling thing makes him feel like uh okay whats up with this guy and i apologized i was only just being silly after all we can be random right?

Okay, I admit it, that kind of creeped me out. If we could keep that to a minimum, I'd feel a lot better and be able to be my Phoenix self a little bit more.

And yes, random FTW!

nnah just random hugs are allowed if thats okay with your master of course cause as of right NOT i am now allowed to touch you unless you say different or your master does (and i know that sounded wrong xD didnt mean for it to )

Edited on by Tails

Noire

Oh my god! A 1% with The Lost Age! That calculator's @#$%ed up, is what it is. No more using it as an actual determination of love.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Oh my god! A 1% with The Lost Age! That calculator's @#$%ed up, is what it is. No more using it as an actual determination of love.

Why? Because it tells everyone what kind of person you really are? A narcissiscicsisi (shut up!) person who lies to his friends about fake fanboyishness!! And HOLY CRAP PHOENIX!!! Wow, you know, I think I'm through using this thing before it causes any more trouble

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Why? Because it tells everyone what kind of person you really are? A narcissiscicsisi (shut up!) person who lies to his friends about fake fanboyishness!! And HOLY CRAP PHOENIX!!! Wow, you know, I think I'm through using this thing before it causes any more trouble

Holy #@$#! That's..that's not possible! Stop it, lz, you're going to drive me to become emo and we don't want that, do we? DO WE?

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

@Phoenix: I don't know. I'm seeing too much irony in all of this. I'm going to bed on that note because the calculator lied to me as well. I like the bird laguz, not hate them

Noire

@lz: You...don't know if you want me to become emo? Well, that's weird. Anyways, no way am I doing that (becoming emo), and we need to kill this damn calculator and quick.

Also, see you around lz, possibly tommorow, but nobody ever knows what tommororw will bring them.

Tails

Phoenix you can kill the calculator but momohime is mine it said it it was my last check please let me have her you have Jenna

ASDFGHJKL

This is sooooooo WRONG!!!!
In real life, its the same percentage, multiplied by 9808787987877788 and then made a negative!!!!!!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

SMEXIZELDAMAN

i want the other M because it has Samus in it and she talks! Is it voice acting? if it is hopefully its good because you cant have crappy voice acting for the best girl videogame character ever

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

ASDFGHJKL

Samus talking better be good. She is the toughest videogame character in history!
And yes the best girl game character ever as well

ASDFGHJKL

SMEXIZELDAMAN

if her voice acting sucks then they will ruin Samus's adventure by her sounding stupid
Hopefully she doesnt sound like some stupid wimpy girl because samus is tought Why didh er parents name her Samus? Does she even have parents?how was she made and why is she randomly going around shooting aliens? how old is she? lol

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

ASDFGHJKL

Her mom got ripped apart by Ridley in front of Samus at the age of three, her dad killed a well, her foster parents (the Chozo) annhialated. She just doent go around shooting randomly. In the Primes she tries to eliminate Phazon. In Metroid Prime, eliminate the Metroid in Metroid 1 and 2, and in every game she wants to eliminate the Space Pirates who eliminated her loved ones, and their leader, Ridley!

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.