Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 6,526

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

What about pink?

I don't think Samus looks all that good in pink, to be honest. It just doesn't fit her as well. Leave pink for Princess Peach and possibly Zelda, and let Samus have the sexy light blue Zero Suit.

Bleh, I say BLEH!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Here is my EXCLUSIVE screenshot
Untitled

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Hey Phoenix i need some help with Muramasa i'm trying to get to a place to get my sword to capture momohime where do i go?

Is that Kisuke's story or Momohime's? It doesn't ring a bell with me. I've played through the first six acts of Momohime's story, and none of Kisuke's, so far.

Momohimes its when her body was snatched i just beat the boss for the 2nd act and i'm having to find some kind of blade or something to rejoin Momohime's soul back to her body thats where i'm at plays the Yoshis Island SNES Opening Song

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Bleh, I say BLEH!!!

What? Do you like your women so insecure in their womanhood that they wear pink just because it's seen as a girl color?

That's racist, man.

(That's a joke, by the way. Much like whenever somebody starts speaking Spanish and I say stop speaking French, whenever somebody says something sexist, I say racist, and visa-verca. Why? I'm odd like that.)

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

Momohimes its when her body was snatched i just beat the boss for the 2nd act and i'm having to find some kind of blade or something to rejoin Momohime's soul back to her body thats where i'm at plays the Yoshis Island SNES Opening Song

Oh , you're about to start Momohime's Act III? You'll need to find a swordsman (who's name I forget) back the way you came from. If you're still in the red light district, head out the way you came and retrace your steps back to the beginning, and then continue making your way to the left.

Least, that what I think you're supposed to do.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Nobody like me screenshot

Missed it GabeGreens, sorry man. It looks pretty sweet, if you ask me. What kind of game is it supposed to be like? How's it play?

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Bleh, I say BLEH!!!

What? Do you like your women so insecure in their womanhood that they wear pink just because it's seen as a girl color?

That's racist, man.

(That's a joke, by the way. Much like whenever somebody starts speaking Spanish and I say stop speaking French, whenever somebody says something sexist, I say racist, and visa-verca. Why? I'm odd like that.)

Yeah, something like that. Women are a race? That explains everything

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Its a retro style puzzle action game. Two "player" blocks move the exact oppoite ways, and you have to block their movement, solve puzzles, and avoid obstacles to win in this simple, fun, and really challenging game. Go to my twitter in my sig to try out the firt 2 chapters!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Yeah, something like that. Women are a race? That explains everything

And yet it explains nothing. Or does it?

Nope, it doesn't.

Tails

so LZ did you hear that Momohime is my wife? thanks to love calculator? mine was higher then Phoenixsages but then again he already has Jenna and Phoenix you can't have both and besides that you turned me down and i'm all alone but then again i've been taking extra good care of Momohime

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Its a retro style puzzle action game. Two "player" blocks move the exact oppoite ways, and you have to block their movement, solve puzzles, and avoid obstacles to win in this simple, fun, and really challenging game. Go to my twitter in my sig to try out the firt 2 chapters!

I'll see if I can get around to trying it, Luiginator. I'd promise to do it, but I tend to promise and then forget what I promised about.

Edit: I got us to page 100. Whoopee for me! I usually never get these kinds of honors.

Edited on by Noire

ASDFGHJKL

ONE HUNDRED PAGES!!!!!!!!!

sing Celebration with the voice of the Rabbids

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

wait Gabe i have an idea YOSHI CHOIR ARE YOU READY 1 2 1 2 3 GO The Yoshi choir would sing in unison the number 100 in Yoshis Story Style

Edited on by Tails

ASDFGHJKL

Captain Falcon says "YEAH. ONE HUNDRED PAAAAAAAWNCH!!!!!!"

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Soon we will outpost the.....nevermind. If this continues, we're gonna get locked. ALL OF THAT HARD WORK FOR NOTHING? NO WAY!!!

@Tails: Well according to Love Calculator, Wendy Koopa is my wife, and boy she sure....cooks.........well? Dang, I couldn't say anything that would have been taken the wrong way there.

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Tails: Well according to Love Calculator, Wendy Koopa is my wife, and boy she sure....cooks.........well? Dang, I couldn't say anything that would have been taken the wrong way there.

Hah, no you can't! Mwahahaha...

According to the Love Calculator, I am in fact my wife, if that makes any sense. So you've got it better than me!

ASDFGHJKL

Im glad my post is living strong. If I remember right, we never made it into the 100th page on the random thread

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Hah, no you can't! Mwahahaha...

According to the Love Calculator, I am in fact my wife, if that makes any sense. So you've got it better than me!

Marry yourself then and have some kids! Boy, that would be one heck of a BIOLOGICAL mistake if I ever saw one

ASDFGHJKL

Nobody else like me exclusive screenshot?

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.