Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 6,526

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Touches Phoenix

So much wrong with this statement right here...

I see nothing wrong

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

Phoenix when Gabe green isn't on then i will be your Master understand?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

Hey! When did I become somebody's object! RAWR! The Phoenix is free, so let me be that way, else you get burned.

@lz: I have my own toilet, thankyouverymuch.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

Phoenix when Gabe green isn't on then i will be your Master understand?

Now I see PLENTY of things wrong with the above statement

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Touches Phoenix

So much wrong with this statement right here...

LOL

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Tails

your an object to GabeGreen...its not fair...i don't have anything... since you took Jenna away from me i'm all alone

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

I see nothing wrong

I always did wonder about you, lz...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Hey! When did I become somebody's object! RAWR! The Phoenix is free, so let me be that way, else you get burned.

@lz: I have my own toilet, thankyouverymuch.

FALCON KICK!! And now you don't

Twilight_Crow

Tails86 wrote:

your an object to GabeGreen...its not fair...i don't have anything... since you took Jenna away from me i'm all alone

I would be, but I already have a master , but we can still be friends

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

FALCON KICK!! And now you don't

And now I don't.

Poo.

The dude from EarthBound.

PK FI-YAH!

LzWinky

@Phoenix: how interesting. Earthbound. What a game. It was a game. Short sentences are fun.

Tails

well atleast i have someone now dives into TC and snuggles <3! yayness i feel special :3 when your master isn't on can i be your temporary one for the time being?

Edited on by Tails

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: how interesting. Earthbound. What a game. It was a game. Short sentences are fun.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

NO. no. no no no!

Tails

NO MAN NO MAN NOO MAN Jim Carrey: NOT POSSIBLE!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

NO. no. no no no!

Wait, what? I thought it was. Ah well, sometimes I dinnae understand you, lz.

I'm still listening to U.N. Owen Was Her. My goodness, it's addictive, like crack!

Twilight_Crow

Tails86 wrote:

NO MAN NO MAN NOO MAN Jim Carrey: NOT POSSIBLE!

My Lord should prove himself worthy, and your not doing a good job. (jk)

Tails

i'm going to bed guys seeyall later and hey Twlight would you like to see my Muramasa The Demonblade wall scroll in a wii message or maybe the game and stuff maybe you could show them on here what it looks like and well a okay i guess pic of me ^^

Edited on by Tails

Noire

All right, one more round of U.N. Owen Was Her, then off to bed for me as well. Phoenix is tired.

Twilight_Crow

Tails86 wrote:

i'm going to bed guys seeyall later and hey Twlight would you like to see my wall scroll in a wii message or maybe the game and stuff maybe you could show them on here what it looks like and well a okay i guess pic of me ^^

I'd love to see the wall scroll, but remember I'm usually on my Wii too.

I'm leaving too I have to wake up early tomorrow, see'ya guys thanks for the laughs .

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.