Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,448

Brutapode89

@StarBoy91 Illusion of Gaia (Illusion of Time in my continent). Very good SNES game

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

TKOWL

I really like the remixed Cave Story WiiWare songs.
Egg Corridor (Pre-Destruction):
[youtube:RD9ZCozO_iE]
Really makes you energized to blast some bad guys!

Mijima Town:
[youtube:JBRINnmWOfk]
So peaceful. I love it.

Balcony:
[youtube:UXSOG_ywFSU]
This song is so atmospheric. It's creepy in its own way.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

grenworthshero

@StarBoy
I would argue that piece from Equinox is definitely not ambient music, but it's still good.

This is ambient music, and freaking amazing, at that.
Wandering Flame - Final Fantasy X
[youtube:dW38HptJ_9k]

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

StarBoy91

@gren - you're right. I've only shared the introductory portion of Atlena, which was just music, but I did not share the complete version, which I will right now. The eight areas in Equinox: Solstice II, composed by the brilliant Follin Brothers, always starts off with a regular melody, and then segues to ambience. It creates a big amount of atmosphere while playing the game, not so much out of context. Here's the complete Atlena song (loops again at 5:55):

[youtube:XIH2oklseRk]
Atlena is one of my favorite areas in the game.

[youtube:rvlotQMUX5c]
The fifth area has good music and ambience, too.

No points for the box art that Europe decided to adopt for Equinox: Solstice II. No offense, Europe, but unlike the American box art (which my laptop currently adorns as a wallpaper), the European one has little to nothing to do with the actual game.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

pixelbuffer

Now I'm sure many of you have played Earthworm Jim 2. But have you heard the high-quality Saturn/PC soundtrack? It's far superior to anything the SNES or Mega Drive pumped out, by far. Bottom video for the Saturn/PC version.

Earthworm Jim 2 - Anything But Tangerines (SNES)
[youtube:58V72F4J56A]

Earthworm Jim 2 - Anything But Tangerines (Mega Drive)
[youtube:XtUf3lzxHF8]

Earthworm Jim 2 - Anything But Tangerines (Saturn/PC)
[youtube:uAMi60zoSfI]

pixelbuffer

Twitter:

StarBoy91
[youtube:PTcS5rBcMDs]

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island has one of the most memorable retro platformer soundtracks ever heard. The ending credits theme was fantastic, and touching, too.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

SpaghettiToastBook

Ratchet & Clank - Veldin In Peril
[youtube:U6S1UfspRP0]
Ratchet & Clank - Gemlik Base
[youtube:6JnOlg6zrr4]
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal - Insomniac Museum
[youtube:8AnbQC8z7Os]

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

GamerforGod

The orchestral arrangement of the song "Love Grows" on the Final Fantasy VIII Fithos Lusec Wecos Venosec album is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've ever heard.

Que Sera Sera from the Katamari Damacy Original Soundtrack is also a lot of fun (as is all of the Katamari Damacy music)!!!!

Here's another fun Katamari piece, the opening theme from We Love Katamari!!!! lol

Enjoy guys and have a blessed day!!!!

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

bro2dragons

GOOD GRACIOUS SAKES ALIVE, G4G!
that was... that was gorgeous.

Edited on by bro2dragons

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

GamerforGod

I agree bro2dragons!!!! lol I'm really glad you enjoyed it man!!!!

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Twentys

I always loved the tracks on Mega Man 3 from NES, even if it's midi format.
Along with the first Breath of Fire. The underwater music after you get Gobi just plain rocks.

For newer titles, though, I enjoyed a lot of music in Tales of Vesperia.

Twentys

cheetahman91

All of F-Zero X's songs were great but these are my favorites:
[youtube:5QpXBazWT80]
[youtube:X0gfsMInIr4]
[youtube:_IrEUNrHDm4]
Another favorite:
[youtube:nVS_IhkOj50]

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Popyman

No More Heroes Theme

When a entire games soundtrack is made mostly of remixed versions of one song and it never gets old, you know it is bloody fantastic.

Edited on by Popyman

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Kingbuilder

Even if you don't like Metal Gear Solid, there is no reason for you not to like this song. This song deserves it's own thread. Listen to it 'till the end, if you don't enjoy it even in the slightest then you have some problems. <3

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

StarBoy91
[youtube:JLWc6iG-iuI]

I still think this song is quite scary, but not too scary; it's just a bit weird compared to the rest of the wonderful soundtrack. I can still remember the first time I heard this song and how I felt when I first heard it.

[youtube:5gTBuDK06Z4]

This song is quite good. At first I thought it was an exclusive song in Super Mario Galaxy 2, but when I first heard this in Super Mario 64 recently I was surprised. Turns out it was remixed in Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic