Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,448

SomeBitTripFan

For River - Piano (Johnny's Version)

This is one of many other brilliant tracks from the masterpiece that is To the Moon. I recommend you listen to the whole soundtrack, but wanted to provide one of my favorites. This piece when combined with it's context makes it even more powerful.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

MuchoMochi

Stickerbrush Symphony from Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest is easily my favorite song ever put into a video game ever. It's spectacular and David Wise is a freakin' genius. I'm multi-instrumental and write music but I cry manly tears every time I listen to it knowing I can't create something like what he composed. The whole soundtrack is great but that song is amazing.

Edited on by MuchoMochi

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

8BitSamurai
CaviarMeths

Pretty much everything in Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy VI, and Dragon Quest VIII.

Also, Tropical Freeze has an absolutely amazing OST.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

SomeBitTripFan

For the sake of some users computers, could you please post links instead of embedding the video? The loading times would be much better.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

RancidVomit86

Stubbs The Zombie and Jet Set Radio.

Also Streets of Rage 3 anyone?

Edited on by RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Gerald

I quite like Panzer Dragoon Level 1 (saturn). I so wish this would make it to Wii U VC

Edited on by Gerald

NNID: Ootfan98
3DS FC: 3909 - 7501 - 9000

Gamecubed

Wind Scene - Chrono Trigger
Title Theme - Wind Waker
Title Theme - Pokemon Red/Blue
Title Theme - Donkey Kong Country
An End Once and for All - Mass Effect 3
I'm Proud of You - Mass Effect 3
Title Theme - Metroid Prime 2
Title Theme - Metroid Prime 3