Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,379

lightbringer

Love this theme; fits Touma perfectly.

Edited on by lightbringer

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

DreamyViridi

I've been listening to both of these a lot recently. They have completely different moods but I love them both.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Though it was recently my 3-year anniversary as a NintendoLifer, so for old-times sake...
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GamecubeMan

Spoilers Ahoy. (/me revives the thread with Fire Emblem Awakening music) >:]
ID Purpose

Devine Decree

Enjoy there in "High Quality" too!

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

Miss_Dark

how can you not love this

Edited on by Miss_Dark

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

Miss_Dark

GamecubeLad wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

I hear no music; just blue text. :3

Edit: [youtube:wAPpVplHiDE]

how do you show a vid on here?

Edited on by Miss_Dark

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

Miss_Dark

Edited on by Miss_Dark

GamecubeMan

Miss_Dark wrote:

GamecubeLad wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

Under the Youtube video look for the "share' button. After that, you'll get something that looks like this: http://youtu.be/GBBlLeqKaf4
Next, get rid of the "http://" and the single "." between the u and b of Youtube. After that, replace the"/" after youtube. But [ ]'s as well.
Finally it should look something like this if you follow the steps correctly: (youtube:GBBlLeqKaf40) Replace the parenthesis with brackets to get this.....

Your welcome. u_u

Gamecubeloggery
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

Miss_Dark

GamecubeLad wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

GamecubeLad wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

Under the Youtube video look for the "share' button. After that, you'll get something that looks like this: http://youtu.be/GBBlLeqKaf4
Next, get rid of the "http://" and the single "." between the u and b of Youtube. After that, replace the"/" after youtube. But [ ]'s as well.
Finally it should look something like this if you follow the steps correctly: (youtube:GBBlLeqKaf40) Replace the parenthesis with brackets to get this.....

Your welcome. u_u

Thank you it worked ^^

GamecubeMan

Best Kirby music theme ever (feel free to take that as a challenge @Emaan) Meta Knight's Revenge

Also I really like the Donkey Kong Counrty Main theme for tropical freeze. It obviously not recycled! :3
Lastly, music from a franchise that is guilty of recycling music and displeasing Apollo (greek got of music) NSMBWII Castle Theme c:

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic