General Discussion Forum

Topic: Epic role play adventure

Showing 521 to 540 of 554

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

521. Posted:

@Sheldon I know. :P
If you want for your characters be "Invincible"...Then Why don't you request to be an Editor? :P

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

522. Posted:

My characters aren't Invincible, that's a power that he can do, he can create black holes.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

523. Posted:

@Sheldon Whatever.... ._."
Anyway,We get back to the Main Story tommorow,But I might have some annoucements tommorow. :3

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

524. Posted:

The Thread is Revived
@Everyone I've got a few Announcements.

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

525. Posted:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

The Thread is Revived
@Everyone I've got a few Announcements.

What are they?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

526. Posted:

Annoucements:
1). You can now request to be an Editor! (Just PM Me on the Backloggery and i'll see if I can make a deal.)
2). You can now PM Your Requests on The Backloggery!
3). Starting Tommorow,This and the Role Play: Pokemon Take over the World will be started at 2:00 PM Central Daylight Time.
These are just Minor annoucements,Since this is only the start.

Edited on by PKNoUsernameHere

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

527. Posted:

Ristar and the others wake up.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

528. Posted:

Then a 10,000 zombies came and ate everyone, the end...jk.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

529. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

That;s because Frank West came in and killed all the zombies...............with a big stuffed bear............in his underwear.
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

530. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

That;s because Frank West came in and killed all the zombies...............with a big stuffed bear............in his underwear.
Untitled

Which he dreamed of then only for 10,000 real zombies come and he did not kill even one, over runned in seconds.

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

531. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

Which he dreamed of then only for 10,000 real zombies come and he did not kill even one, over runned in seconds.

But those Zombies attacked Frank East and he then turned into a zombie, Frank West then brought all of the zombies into a mall and used whatever was in the mall and killed them all, plus he didn't get bitten once..........................

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

532. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

But those Zombies attacked Frank East and he then turned into a zombie, Frank West then brought all of the zombies into a mall and used whatever was in the mall and killed them all, plus he didn't get bitten once..........................

Untitled

Is something you would like to say but there was nothing left to him but bones so I win, me 1 you 0.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

533. Posted:

The Thread is Revived
@Everyone More Annoucements on the way~

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

534. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

Is something you would like to say but there was nothing left to him but bones so I win, me 1 you 0.

Untitled

That was one of the bad endings, so then I restarted the game and then........................zombies, why u no leave me alone?!?!

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

535. Posted:

Why must you keep it up? go annoy someone else!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

536. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Oh, I thought we were role playing :P

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

537. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

We were, nope and it just got very annoying.

Edited on by Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

538. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

We were, it just got very annoying.

Alright fine, let's try this again, except this time, we use original characters and other stuff, i'll start this story.

"The year was 2023, and the human race as we knew it is slowly disappearing, that's because a zombie outbreak started out of nowhere, day by day, their numbers were getting bigger, while the humans were getting smaller, nobody knew how this happened, but there are some who will find out the truth, but even with that knowledge, will they survive? deep in the forest, there is a man screaming and running from the zombies."

???????"Oh why must there be zombies!?!?!"

I guess you can be the zombies or whatever.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

539. Posted:

Thanks but no thanks, role playing isn't my kind of thing, just interrupting the story earlier for laughs...turned out awful.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

540. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Thanks but no thanks, role playing isn't my kind of thing, just interrupting the story earlier for laughs...turned out awful.

Yes well, ok then.......................anyways, we were doing something before, but I guess not anymore.......................i'm just gonna slowly back away now....................

Sorry, this topic has been locked.