Forums

Topic: Epic role play adventure

Posts 521 to 540 of 554

SheldonRandoms

My characters aren't Invincible, that's a power that he can do, he can create black holes.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

The Thread is Revived
@Everyone I've got a few Announcements.

What are they?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Annoucements:
1). You can now request to be an Editor! (Just PM Me on the Backloggery and i'll see if I can make a deal.)
2). You can now PM Your Requests on The Backloggery!
3). Starting Tommorow,This and the Role Play: Pokemon Take over the World will be started at 2:00 PM Central Daylight Time.
These are just Minor annoucements,Since this is only the start.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ristar and the others wake up.

SheldonRandoms

undead_terror wrote:

Then a 10,000 zombies came and ate everyone, the end...jk.

That;s because Frank West came in and killed all the zombies...............with a big stuffed bear............in his underwear.
Untitled

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

That;s because Frank West came in and killed all the zombies...............with a big stuffed bear............in his underwear.
Untitled

Which he dreamed of then only for 10,000 real zombies come and he did not kill even one, over runned in seconds.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

Which he dreamed of then only for 10,000 real zombies come and he did not kill even one, over runned in seconds.

But those Zombies attacked Frank East and he then turned into a zombie, Frank West then brought all of the zombies into a mall and used whatever was in the mall and killed them all, plus he didn't get bitten once..........................

Untitled

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

But those Zombies attacked Frank East and he then turned into a zombie, Frank West then brought all of the zombies into a mall and used whatever was in the mall and killed them all, plus he didn't get bitten once..........................

Untitled

Is something you would like to say but there was nothing left to him but bones so I win, me 1 you 0.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

Is something you would like to say but there was nothing left to him but bones so I win, me 1 you 0.

Untitled

That was one of the bad endings, so then I restarted the game and then........................zombies, why u no leave me alone?!?!

SheldonRandoms

undead_terror wrote:

Why must you keep it up? go annoy someone else!

Oh, I thought we were role playing

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

We were, nope and it just got very annoying.

Edited on by Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms

undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

We were, it just got very annoying.

Alright fine, let's try this again, except this time, we use original characters and other stuff, i'll start this story.

"The year was 2023, and the human race as we knew it is slowly disappearing, that's because a zombie outbreak started out of nowhere, day by day, their numbers were getting bigger, while the humans were getting smaller, nobody knew how this happened, but there are some who will find out the truth, but even with that knowledge, will they survive? deep in the forest, there is a man screaming and running from the zombies."

???????"Oh why must there be zombies!?!?!"

I guess you can be the zombies or whatever.

Undead_terror

Thanks but no thanks, role playing isn't my kind of thing, just interrupting the story earlier for laughs...turned out awful.

SheldonRandoms

undead_terror wrote:

Thanks but no thanks, role playing isn't my kind of thing, just interrupting the story earlier for laughs...turned out awful.

Yes well, ok then.......................anyways, we were doing something before, but I guess not anymore.......................i'm just gonna slowly back away now....................

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.