General Discussion Forum

Topic: Epic role play adventure

Showing 501 to 520 of 554

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

501. Posted:

The Judge looks at Chase,Judge "Where's the Proof then?"

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

502. Posted:

Ristar"Looks like that clone, or whatever that was got away"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

503. Posted:

The Link Clone (Link?) gets away,Link "I've got proof i'm innocent!",Link hands over the proof,Judge "Not Guilty,Case Closed!",Meanwhile,at E.V.I.L. Headquarters (Snowing),Gannondorf "So,How'd it go?",Link? "Good."

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

504. Posted:

Revived

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

505. Posted:

Ristar"So...........now what, I just discovered that my old enemy Kaiser Greedy is still alive and has created a clone of me that's evil" Phantom R"That's terrible, we must stop him, and i'll help, maybe he's the reason why we are here, are you with me Fondue?" Fondue"Bark"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

506. Posted:

Revived
Fourth Wall Break I'm Currently finding ways to make this an Attraction.

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

507. Posted:

Ristar wakes up, Ristar"Now then, I wonder what's gonna happen, there's an evil clone of me created by Kaiser Greedy and...................man, gotta stay cool, you beat him once Ristar, and you'll beat him again, I just hope he didn't bring those two with him"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

508. Posted:

Link wakes Up
It is currently Snowing,At a Low -70 Degrees

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

509. Posted:

Ristar"Brrrrrrrrr, it's cold, but I traveled to planet Freon, and it was much colder, this is nothing"* Raphael*"Look at all of that snow.................huh, hey, it says it's -70 degrees"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

510. Posted:

Master Cheif "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.............OH!"
Link "Sleeping on the Job,Eh Master Cheif?"
Master Cheif "No."
Link "That's what I thought you did."
Meanwhile,The Villians Were...

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

511. Posted:

Kaiser Greedy"So, what's going to happen now, you're all starting to bore me", Ristar?"................................"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

512. Posted:

Salamence "We're gonna freeze the Planet,And Kill Everybody except Villians!"

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

513. Posted:

Kaiser Greedy"Really, that's the plan, that makes no sense, if you're just going to kill everyone, then what's the point!?!", Ristar?"..................if I may add, this plan is something that you could have thought up better, why are you with these creatures anyway, you can take over the gaxaly yourself, so just ditch these losers and do that" Kaiser Greedy"That sounds like an excellent idea, go tell Inonis and Uranim that we are leaving, and make sure to that they remove anyway of creating a clone of you and whatever else I have done" Ristar?"Right, i'll do that right now" Ristar? then runs off, Kaiser Greedy"That's it, i'm out of here, but before I go, does anybody want to battle me?"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

514. Posted:

Bowser "You Rejected us,So we must kill you and everybody that likes you."
Gannondorf lands a Triforce Punch on Kaiser Greedy and Ristar?,Killing them

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

515. Posted:

Before Gannondorf could land that punch, Kaiser Greedy then summoned black holes that sucked in all the villains, Ristar?"Master Greedy, did you just............." Kaiser Greedy"No, I didn't, i'm still not at full strength after creating you, I simply just sent them into a nearby ocean, but knowing them, they will be back, now let's go" Kaiser Greedy and his minons then take what they wanted and then leave without a trace, and then Ristar? used his meteor strike move to destroy their base, Kasier Greedy"You do realize that they will be made at you for doing that?" *Ristar?"............good" and then they escape.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

516. Posted:

But The Base is Rebuilt,And shoots Missiles at everything
@SheldonRandoms You aren't supposed to make your characters invincible,Strike 1.

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

517. Posted:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

[strong]
@SheldonRandoms You aren't supposed to make your characters invincible,Strike 1.

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Gannondorf lands a Triforce Punch on Kaiser Greedy and Ristar?,Killing them

But you made your character do an instant kill on both of my characters.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

518. Posted:

@Sheldon Only Game Masters,Editors (Just like Game Masters but don't control the area),and Moderators/Administrators of the Forum are allowed to do that. >:3

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

519. Posted:

Dr. Hamm, Chase McCain, Karate Joe, and the postman all implode. a.k.a. I'm leaving this thread

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

520. Posted:

@DeviousSnorlax But you over did it there.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.