Showing 1 to 20 of 23
1. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:00 GMT
I've had it with my friggin post being deleted on this friggin forum!
2. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:00 GMT
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
3. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:01 GMT
I opened a window, or something.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
4. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:01 GMT
That's an implied facepalm, in case you couldn't tell.
Edited on Sat 2nd January, 2010 @ 23:02 by Odnetnin
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
5. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:02 GMT
Stop spamming then. Simple
3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale
6. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:02 GMT
I know! How would I be able to move on with my life without the knowledge of your browser crashing! The thought scares me! I think that without being reminded about your problems I might die....
7. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:02 GMT
....what?I seriously have no idea what you are talking about.
Just let it happen.
3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful
8. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:03 GMT
Please if it crashes again make more topics. I will be sitting here with baited breath until then. I must know!!!
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
9. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:03 GMT
We have a contender for best thread of 2010, people...
10. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:04 GMT
Your browser seems to be ok now so why don't you dry your eyes and calm down a little.
This is good
11. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:04 GMT
Im sorry about that Good and see how fast the people replied.
12. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:05 GMT
I'm just having a bad day, okay.
13. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:05 GMT
Ironic, considering your username.
Somebody set up us the bomb. Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)
14. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:05 GMT
Good is my last name.
15. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:06 GMT
OK. This type of problem is more suited to the chat at the bottom of my signature, methinks.
16. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:06 GMT
Oh Good! The pleasure I get when I hear about your own problems is outstanding. I believe I am addicted. I will call in at WannabeCenterOfAttention Anonymous
17. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:07 GMT
Poor you. As if nobody else in the world has a bad day. But, of course, we'll all stand around and listen to you moan.
Edited on Sat 2nd January, 2010 @ 23:08 by James
The Nintendo Channel: New Generation Gaming
Latest Review: Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (3DS)
Nintendo Network ID: jacktaylor | Twitter: TheNChannel
18. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:08 GMT
OK, that's going a bit too far, guys.
19. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:11 GMT
Turn the Negative inside to a Positive. Im sure tomorrow will be better.
20. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:14 GMT
Ezekiel, if I had any gold stars left you'd get one. As it is, here's a thumbs-up for you.
Sorry, this topic has been locked.