Forums

Topic: E3 2013

Posts 1 to 20 of 330

Chaoslink1

This is a forum about what you want to see on E3 2013.
I would love to hear more about the new Super Smash Bros game for the 3DS and WiiU ofcourse but also something for Zelda would be nice.
I want to know more about what Zelda game Nintendo wants to remake: Majora's Mask or A Link to the Past and if one or another would be for 3DS or WiiU.
A new 3D Mario platformer or a new Yoshi's Island game would be nice. A new Donkey Kong or something about a new Banjo Kazooie game.
Or maybe we'll hear something about what to expect for Star Fox or F-Zero in the future. Who knows.

What would you like to hear and/or see on the next E3? Leave a comment down below

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

Snagrio

I think I speak for most of us when I say this: SUPER SMASH BROS. (insert final name here)!!!!!!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Coolysouthkid

I would love if the Pokemon main games go to 3D models and maybe even crossplay with a Wii U game. Also want to hear about Miyamoto's new IP

Coolysouthkid

Twitter:

Snagrio

Oh, Miyamoto's secret project. That's actually been on my mind lately; wonder just what he's up to...

Snagrio

kkslider5552000

Versus XIII would be nice.
Also (insert not yet confirmed for localization 3DS game here)
-Beyond Good and Evil 2
-Half Life 3
-that 3DS Zelda actually being a spinoff of Skyward Sword where you play as Groose
-anything Retro is making
-more Bayonetta 2 stuff
-an actually interesting Mario platformer again
-some sign that Metroid is still alive (Nintendo Land doesn't count since at least 2 of those IPs haven't mattered since the mid-80s)
-more stuff for Watch Dogs
-Miyamoto's supposed new IP
-a new Megaman series or something Legends related (I'd take a straight up remake of 1 at this point)
-the next 3D Sonic game that will continue to evolve from the awesome of the last 2 3D Sonics
-surprises like Watch Dogs and Beyond were last year

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SammyOfMobius

Sorry to dissapoint you but there's already an E3 2013 thread. Happy gaming! And happy new year as well!
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/e3_2013_nintendos_pl...

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

MrWalkieTalkie

Since almost every game announced for Wii U will be releasing throughout the first half of 2013. I predict that at E3, Nintendo will announce a bunch of new Wii U games (obviously), but most of these games wont be available til about fall or winter, some possibly into 2014, but almost nothing for Summer. So Nintendo will announce some kind of "Retro Summer 2013" where every week for summer the Wii U eShop will release a hit GameCube game for download! I dont care what any of you think, sounds believable to me. XD

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

RR529

MultiMariosonic wrote:

Sorry to dissapoint you but there's already an E3 2013 thread. Happy gaming! And happy new year as well!
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/e3_2013_nintendos_pl...

That's Nintendo only though (possibly even Wii U only, as it was thrown into the Wii U thread for some reason).

Since this is in General Discussion, I'd say it's different enough to keep up.

As for me:

• Soulcalibur 3DS
  • Zelda 3DS
  • DQVII 3DS Localization
  • Bravely Default Localization
  • Metroid 3DS
  • Super Smash Bros 4
  • another 3DS Ace Combat
  • another 3DS Tales game
  • Ninja Gaiden 3DS

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Magikarp3

I want to see whatever Monolith is serving up next, idk if it'll be ready this year though. Versus XIII would also certainly be a treat.

Also, next gen Sony + Microsoft consoles (how has nobody mentioned those two?)

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

GamecubeMan

WingedFish wrote:

I think I speak for most of us when I say this: SUPER SMASH BROS. (insert fight synonym here)!!!!!!

*Fixed

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Reggienator

MAJORAS MASK AND SMASH BROS 4 FTW

"My name is Reggie, I'm about kicking ass, I'm about taking names and were about making games" -Reggie Fils-aime

brooks83

Yoshi's Cookie HD

brooks83

I-U

Metroid Prime Hunters 2 teased for the 3DS or Wii U
Teaser for the next 3D Mario game for the Wii U
Teaser for a new Zelda on the Nintendo 3DS
Teaser for the new Smash Brothers games
Retro's next game teased (new Star Fox for Wii U)

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Drawdler

Something exciting for the holiday season, preferably a great 3D Mario Platformer. I have plenty to do either way, but I haven't really heard about them releasing anything notable around that timeframe as opposed to March...
I'd also like a new Yoshi game, new Metroid, Star Fox, and Smash Bros., but I can't think of anything else. And F-Zero because I have never played it.
I don't care about Miyamoto's project right now as opposed to most people- he can take his time with that all he wants.
Also I badly want a new great 3D Super Mario. CAN YOU TELL?
Also, nobody ever said this topic was just for Nintendo's E3 conference, so I hope for something actually EXCITING about the new Skylanders game this year, because the Giants coverage done there last year... Sucked. So. Badly. I don't actually expect it at all though, because they make most of their announcements at Toy Fair instead and nobody seems to care about information on the series.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Snagrio

I know that E3 isn't the amazing showcase it used to be, and that Nintendo Direct is where it's at now, but I'm still hoping that Nintendo will just pull out all the stops this year and leave no stone unturned. Their two latest consoles are up and running; it's time to bring out the big, heavy hitting guns.

Snagrio

shingi_70

Can't wait for the next Xbox and Playstation even though they'll be shown before E3.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

pntjr

Hmmmm where do I begin...

• PS4
  • The next Xbox
  • Retro Studios' new game
  • Miyamoto's new game/IP
  • Metroid Prime 4 for Wii U (Nintendo's response to Halo 4)
  • More information on SSB4
  • MAJORA'S MASK 3D!!!!!!!

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.