Forums

Topic: E3 2013

Posts 321 to 330 of 330

Yellowgerbil

I loved the direct...so there.

I am an avid monster hunter player that started quite recently on Ultimate, (Blue Rath Armor currently) the gameplay just keeps me coming back for more!
Currently playing;
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Pokemon X
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0142-5860 | Nintendo Network ID: Paddingt0n

Drawdler

CanisWolfred wrote:

Everything looked good, except for Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, Super Smash Bros., and X, which all looked great, wonderful, fantastic, and stupendous respectively. I'm just disappointed that the 3D Mario game was a tad safe, and there was nothing really new or unexpected (like, you know, a New IP, Retro's game, a revived franchise, etc.). Still, I enjoyed it, even more than Sony's overall, since they didn't waste our time for over an hour, but I'd still say Sony "won" E3 simply by virtue of them having the most surprises.

Yep, gonna have to agree with this. b

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

PanicPuppet

So far I'm feeling "Eh." about everything.

Mario 3D World and Kart 8 look pretty great, Smash Bros. has yet to really impress me, and that's pretty much it.

Now I'm really hoping for Metroid, Star Fox, and/or F-Zero.

Please surprise me Nintendo!

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

GamecubeMan

This was a the best Nintendo Direct ever. The only disappointing game Nintendo has to offer was suppose to be my favorite. The 3D Mario. I hate it. 3D Land is probably the most shallow 3D Mario game to date and now Nintendo's making a sequel...... I miss the approach they did with Sunshine and 64. You would explore huge, non linear levels with specific mission to get 8 stars in each level.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

Capcom's Ace Attorney 5 question and answers event should be intersting. Tommorow at what time PST?

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

FireMario887

Some games are being announced for 2014, but not Metroid. A Metroid game would usually come the year after the console releases, but sadly , there has been no announcements. I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't seen what it can do with Metroid for the Wii U. A shooter Metroid would work perfectly for the gamepad. Hopefully aiming will work more like Prime 3 and less like Metroid Blast on Nintendo Land. Do you guys remember the cinematics' graphics from Other M? Those were great and I am surprised Nintendo hasn't thought about that yet. Too much Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Animal Crossing. It is time to focus on the sci-fi titles. Metroid, Star Fox, and F-Zero. Nintendo has ignored them for too long and it is starting to frustrate me.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Ryno

@Varia01: I know you like Metroid as do I and many others around here but Metroid is not a big seller. Don't expect it to come for awhile and just enjoy Mario, some Mario, and more Mario.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

FireMario887

Ryno wrote:

@Varia01: I know you like Metroid as do I and many others around here but Metroid is not a big seller. Don't expect it to come for awhile and just enjoy Mario, some Mario, and more Mario.

I guess your right, but there has been too much Mario in my opinion.

FireMario887

Ryno

WaveBoy wrote:

@Rynotroid
I'd rather see a new StarTropics than LOZ Wind Waker U. The original ST i'd say Vs LOZ on the NES was the better game! It's a shame that it sold so poorly! Hopefully mike Jones(banana's in his ears & all) will turn up in your favorite video games series Super Smash bros. U. I would also like to see Fabio star in a new Wizards and Warriors sequal.

Also, after being able to rewatch nintendo's E3 direct without a hitch, it's by far my favorite E3 this year, because it has games that i actually want to play, skips the filler BS and gets to the games. I would of prefered a flashy E3 stage and live audience(packed full of fans vs journalists only) but as is, i found it to be the most enjoyable.

Like Canis pointed out, Sony had the most suprises and even though i personally feel that the cheers were a bit silly with Sony announcing the entire "you can play used games and you don't have to be constantly connected to the internet" goop(Which was NEVER an issue anyways on all previous consoles, OR the Wii u which nintendo didn't even bother to mention because it's not anything note worthy) was still entertaining to watch, and the $399 price tag was even better!

I don't mind seeing Sony stomp MS into the ground.

Yes, I would have love to seen a new StarTropics or something like a new Mach Rider or even a new Urban Champion! I would buy the next Wizards & Fabio game too but that IP was made by Rare so fat cat chance of that ever happening. We are more likely to see a Nintendo Cereal System make a comeback then any of the 4 games I mentioned. As for your little Brawl game, if Mike Jones appears I may just get it so I can hear the remixed version of the StarTropics beats. The MegaMan remixes were pretty cool though I do have to admit.

Like you I hope the PS4 sells better than the Xbox BetaMax.

Varia01 wrote:

Ryno wrote:

I guess your right, but there has been too much Mario in my opinion.

You and me both but apparently Nintendo fans have an insatiable appetite for Mario. I mean, just look @Waveboy for example and if you can, try to look past his mullet. That dudes backlog is all Mario. He is currently playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 and after that he is going to play New Super Bros. 2 on his 3DS then after that New Super Mario Bros. U on his yet to be used Wii U! He is going to get his retro Mario fix in with Yoshis' Island pretty soon too. His favorite game is Super Mario Bros. 2 and the fact that Super Mario 3D World has the 4 playable characters with special abilities like SMB 2 has got him excited. He wants me to get Super Smash Bros, Wii U just to show me how good he is with Mario and then there's Mario Kart which is his favorite racer out there. It's crazy!

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.