Forums

Topic: Do you have a girlfriend?

Posts 141 to 160 of 252

grenworthshero

nah, as I said, I couldn't be happier now. I realize she's not the right girl anymore, but we both still agree we were perfect for each other, if that makes any sense. I think there are people who can be perfect for you at a certain time in your life, but they're not necessarily "the one". Now I'm happily single, or, at least, complacently so. I just haven't found the next "perfect girl"

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

izanagi

no, i dont, and havent had one, considering my age, im 14, 15 in a month. the fact that i have auspergers syndrome(a form of autism) and social anxiety disorder may have something to do with it too. but there is one girl i like, alot. i met her over xbox live(yeah, i know, thats really wierd) and she only lives an hour away from me. shes helped me overcome alot of my fears with people and stuff, she plays video games, shes the most beautiful girl ive ever seen(yes, ive seen pics) and shes a really interesting person. i just dont think itd work out and i dont even think she likes me as anything other than a friend anyway. i pray to GOD that if i move itll be to somewhere closer to her so i could meet her(and maybe even go to her school)
EDIT: woah, that was long, no ones gonna read a wall of text XD

Edited on by izanagi

izanagi

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I think you should revise the topic and make it say girfriend or boyfriend so the ladies can join in too!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

izanagi

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

I think you should revise the topic and make it say girfriend or boyfriend so the ladies can join in too!

i second this _

izanagi

Wiiloveit

Machu wrote:

@OMEGA: EW! That's what tissues are for!

Best out-of-context quote I've heard in ages.

grenworthshero wrote:

I've only had one relationship. It lasted through high school and one year of college, and it was the best thing that's happened to me. She broke up with me because "God told her to"

Sorry, but I kinda laughed at this. You should FML it.

luigiman2 wrote:

No. I don't have a girlfriend. But I REALLY WANT one. I'm looking for a really cute girl. I do like this girl but my best friend told her and now she thinks i'm crasy / wierd. I'm 10 years old.

What are weirdadam's thoughts on THIS?

rustythekid wrote:

I don't have time for a girlfriend

Good excuse.

Wiiloveit

Cferell

i had a gf but she caught me with my best friend(girl) kicked me in the nuts and stole my wii

Fred Fred Burger

cheetahman91

I currently have no plans for a girlfriend right now.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

StarBoy91

Ditto. Actually, I'm not sure I'm ready for a love relationship right now.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I probably am not. I'll wait till highschool, but I still like someone

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

izanagi

Cferell wrote:

i had a gf but she caught me with my best friend(girl) kicked me in the nuts and stole my wii

aw man, that sucks. but if she didnt trust you with your best friend shes not worth it. my best friends a girl too...shes also the girl i like, so i dont have to worry about any of that should anything happen between me and her:p

izanagi

izanagi

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

I probably am not. I'll wait till highschool, but I still like someone

wha? tinglydude, your not in high school? i totaly misjudged you; by your avatar and posts you seemed like a creepy 37-year-oldXD....no offense...

izanagi

Magi

clicketyclick wrote:

Ya, like a daily f---.

That's what hookers are for.

Magi

Machu

AlexSays wrote:

Not sure what sugar coated world you think you live in, but I find it amusing. Or maybe you just wanted a way to take a quick jab at me, that seems to be a habit of yours. It's okay, I think it's cute.

Right, so I [ quote ] 'nitpick' you a couple of times and you call it a habit. What would you call then, the hundreds of times you have done that to others? Get over yourself please, I wasn't taking a quick jab, I just disagree with your narrow and somewhat shallow view. Your suggestion, that desiring a meaningful relationship as opposed to a daily f--- (as the lady so delicately put it) is sugar-coated, only compounds that. Neither of us are wrong, but feel free to [ quote ] 'nitpick' like you are so very good at (having had all that practice).

Thanks for saying I'm cute though, it means a lot. Dya fancy a quick fumble?

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

warioswoods

@clickster, Machu

Maybe this is another of those transcontinental soccer / football issues, but I'd refer to that more as a "touchdown" than a "fumble." It's a fumble when she drops the ball and gives me an easy route to score a touchdown.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Juampi

Yeah, we've been hanging out for 5 months now, and it's looking pretty good.

Juampi

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2178-4044 | Nintendo Network ID: Juampix

Machu

@ww: Shall we settle on 'romantic encounter'.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

warioswoods

@Machu

Works for me.

I don't think that basing love terminology off football was a good idea to begin with. The last thing I want to associate with the aforementioned act is a field full of sweaty overweight men in helmets, be they scoring or not.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

CowLaunch

Yes, I have a girlfriend, a real one with tits & everything.

CowLaunch

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.