Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,801 to 4,820 of 5,198

NintendoDesire

Just got my Super Smash Bros. CD Soundtrack and I'm loving it. I see some people saying that they will not open it and I have to say, all the songs are on YouTube so there's really no point in opening it. Unless you want to go retro and use CDs, lol.

If you want the satisfaction of opening it without actually opening it:

Also on YouTube: youtube.com/NintendoDesire

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3792-1368

Tiefseemiez

I am considering getting the Link Between Worlds CD, but am hesitating for I am scared there might be something better up there in the future. I got about 3700 stars. I liked the Mario-Kart-Shirt that was up there, but didn't get it because of the fit (Looks as it will strangulate you). I never bought a game's Soundtrack, is it worth it? I love the Yuga-theme and the Maimai-theme anyways, so probably I will get it somehow.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

TOUGHDUDE94

I got platinum for the past two years and last year I got donkey kong country returns 3d I hope this year we get a very great award for platinum I hope we get pokemon oras or get something cool or hey coud give us in the NA/US the new 3ds with faceplates with charger Would that be greatest ever

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Klimbatize

andrew20 wrote:

hey coud give us in the NA/US the new 3ds with faceplates with charger Would that be greatest ever

o_O

O_o

You have some amazingly high hopes.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

King_Stannis

andrew20 wrote:

I got platinum for the past two years and last year I got donkey kong country returns 3d I hope this year we get a very great award for platinum I hope we get pokemon oras or get something cool or hey coud give us in the NA/US the new 3ds with faceplates with charger Would that be greatest ever

What MOST LIKELY is going to happen is digital games for platinum like:
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Yoshis New Island
Fire Emblem Awakening (I can dream right?)
DKC Tropical Freeze

King_Stannis

Nintendo Network ID: UgliestSoup

TOUGHDUDE94

King_Stannis wrote:

andrew20 wrote:

What MOST LIKELY is going to happen is digital games for platinum like:
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Yoshis New Island
Fire Emblem Awakening (I can dream right?)
DKC Tropical Freeze

what about GBA ambassador games on 3ds vc that could happen or Mario party island tour, sonic lost world, Pokémon art academy,
also this is the last year of club Nintendo we where surprised with the February rewards.

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TOUGHDUDE94

Klimbatize wrote:

andrew20 wrote:

hey coud give us in the NA/US the new 3ds with faceplates with charger Would that be greatest ever

o_O

O_o

You have some amazingly high hopes.

I was just making my high hope list I think it would a great if it did happen

TOUGHDUDE94

Gamecubed

Ordered the Majora's Mask puzzle and I got Super Metroid. I have some coins leftover, but not enough to get anything else...

Gamecubed

TOUGHDUDE94

Gamecubed wrote:

Ordered the Majora's Mask puzzle and I got Super Metroid. I have some coins leftover, but not enough to get anything else...

how many do you have I can recommend if you have a 3ds or Wii u to look on eligible products try using the free games on the 3ds
like rustys baseball challenge, sub wars the free version, and Pokémon bank after that look for all the 0.99 games that you do not want play for coins then go to the virtual console games on 3ds and wii u that have been released before 1/20.

TOUGHDUDE94

Freeon-Leon

Gamecubed wrote:

Have you registered Smash for 3DS already? I've got a pair of codes and I think I could spare one

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Gamecubed

Jahir wrote:

Gamecubed wrote:

Have you registered Smash for 3DS already? I've got a pair of codes and I think I could spare one

Really? That'd be awesome. Thank you!
Add me on Miiverse and send me a message if you can. Thank you so much.

Gamecubed

93jam

So I'm going to have enough coins for Platinum. It'm wondering if I should spend my coins now since the download games also give more coins. It would give me enough to get a game in the 150-250 coin range. Just curious if the platinum rewards will be something different from the list or if it will be some of the big ticket games on the list. Just don't want to spend my coins on Super Mario 3d land and then that be the only Platinum game I want, haha

93jam

Freeon-Leon

Gamecubed wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Gamecubed wrote:

Ok, I added your NID. Just add me back and I'll send you that PIN code.

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Gamecubed

Jahir wrote:

Gamecubed wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Gamecubed wrote:

Ok, I added your NID. Just add me back and I'll send you that PIN code.

Added you back. Thank you, I appreciate it.

Gamecubed

Noonch

So, we're less than a month away from the platinum and gold rewards being distributed. What do you think will be offered? I almost wonder if it'll be the same games offered right now as rewards.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

TOUGHDUDE94

Noonch wrote:

So, we're less than a month away from the platinum and gold rewards being distributed. What do you think will be offered? I almost wonder if it'll be the same games offered right now as rewards.

No it be something different but it cloud be anything
1. it could be digital games that could mean pokemon oras it could be Mario party island tour, sonic lost world or any other 3ds and Wii u and Wii games
2.the 3ds amiibo adapter with a amiibo of your choice
3. I would not put my money on it but it be cool if it did happen the new 3ds with faceplates for NA region only for platinum members
4.it cold be donkey kong country for Wii vc along with Yoshi's cookie
5. The 3DS ambassador GBA games
I do not know but if these did happen it will be cool

TOUGHDUDE94

Grumblevolcano

I think it'll just be more digital games (e.g. FE Awakening, Mario Kart 7, ALBW, Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, NSMBU) and elite reward will be exclusive silver Mario amiibo.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

billyhatcher312

club nintendo rewards suck now thank god the stupid site is shutting down americas site has the worst physical rewardsi hate how thoes annoying japanese people get all the good stuff while we get jack

billyhatcher312

Klimbatize

Nintendo stock.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

MsJubilee

billyhatcher312 wrote:

club nintendo rewards suck now thank god the stupid site is shutting down americas site has the worst physical rewardsi hate how thoes annoying japanese people get all the good stuff while we get jack

Just be reading this comment and the others you made.You sir are a very hateful person.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.