Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,441 to 4,460 of 5,198

Yoshi

The website seems to be relatively stable now, so take this chance to place your orders!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Tasuki

So I asked this early but going back looks like no one answered it, not sure if people don't know or just missed what I said so I will ask again.

Is this the last batch of prizes or will there be more in say a few weeks?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Undead_terror

Tasuki wrote:

So I asked this early but going back looks like no one answered it, not sure if people don't know or just missed what I said so I will ask again.

This is the last of the stuff until elite rewards come, other then that we will get flipnote this week and Mewtwo between now and April.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Undead_terror: Ok good to know I wasn't sure if it was ok to blow all my coins now or save them in case some more were added.

I am getting Doc Louis for sure since I have been wanting that one for my Punch Out collection. I am thinking also of picking up an F Zero but which one would you guys recommend?

My Backlog

Undead_terror

@Tasuki I think F-zero X would be the best to pick up since it got more content then the others, plus it's awesome all around.

So I was right about them bringing back Doc Louis's Punch Out, I just think now they should offer Donkey Kong Original Edition for those who didn't get it, maybe it could be a gold reward for elite or something, also would be nice to bring back Four Swords to all Club Nintendo for those who didn't get the game if possible.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Undead_terror: Thanks again. And I thought they did have Four Swords in the eShop for sale. I thought I read somewhere that they were going to make it available for purchase or was that some limited time thing?

My Backlog

Undead_terror

Tasuki wrote:

@Undead_terror: Thanks again. And I thought they did have Four Swords in the eShop for sale. I thought I read somewhere that they were going to make it available for purchase or was that some limited time thing?

It was free and it only had two runs which is some what bull...they should have it out for as long as possible, the eshop needs a free game and more people keep getting a 3DS, let it be a treat for all!

Tasuki

Undead_terror wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

It was free and it only had two runs which is some what bull...they should have it out for as long as possible, the eshop needs a free game and more people keep getting a 3DS, let it be a treat for all!

I agree. I got it the first time they offered it and I knew of the second time but I could have sworn I heard that they were going to make it available to purchase. Guess I am mistaking though.

My Backlog

komodo182

Rapwned wrote:

How is the VC version of EarthBound? Is it worth getting?

very much so and same with golden sun

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

komodo182

The site works now. Just got the majora's mask code without issue

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Spoony_Tech

Undead_terror wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

This is the last of the stuff until elite rewards come, other then that we will get flipnote this week and Mewtwo between now and April.

I have a bad feeling they're not done adding stuff. I think on the game side they're done but something tells me something bigger will drop after most people spend all their coins because it will be very limited. A few pages back someone posted something to the affect they Nintendo sent them an email saying this is all we are adding for now but you never know. I can see a special CD or something like that still hitting before time runs out.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Rezalack

Ok, I'm finally able to use my points. I just got the MM Puzzle.. now.. I have 1065 coins left and I'm pretty torn. I don't know if I should get the digital version of Kid Icarus or the MM Bag. I really don't like digital games at all, but I never got around to playing KI:Uprising because the lack of a second thumb stick annoyed me.. they are remedying this though with the new 3DS.. decisions decisions...

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

Ok, I'm finally able to use my points. I just got the MM Puzzle.. now.. I have 1065 coins left and I'm pretty torn. I don't know if I should get the digital version of Kid Icarus or the MM Bag. I really don't like digital games at all, but I never got around to playing KI:Uprising because the lack of a second thumb stick annoyed me.. they are remedying this though with the new 3DS.. decisions decisions...

Let me help you with Kid Icarus. All the second circle pad was used for in KI:U was for left handed people. It wasn't used to aim with like a dual analog set up.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

yyyy89786

Question for anyone who knows. If I buy a game (let's say an older game, like Mario Tennis Open) on Nintendo eShop right now will I get Club Nintendo coins? Or is it too late to earn any coins from digital games.

yyyy89786

Spoony_Tech

technotaylor98 wrote:

Question for anyone who knows. If I buy a game (let's say an older game, like Mario Tennis Open) on Nintendo eShop right now will I get Club Nintendo coins? Or is it too late to earn any coins from digital games.

From my understanding most game will no longer net you coins. There has been a few cases though but very few. Heard Galaxy 2 got coins but Punch Out and Prime Trilogy did not. So it's hit and mostly miss.

MERG said:

LzWinky

I highly doubt they are adding any more items. They hinted this was the last update

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Spoony_Tech wrote:

technotaylor98 wrote:

From my understanding most game will no longer net you coins. There has been a few cases though but very few. Heard Galaxy 2 got coins but Punch Out and Prime Trilogy did not. So it's hit and mostly miss.

Any game released after January 20 has no coins. Anything released before still adds coins

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

TingLz wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

technotaylor98 wrote:

Any game released after January 20 has no coins. Anything released before still adds coins

And yet I still got coins for Citizens of Earth so like I said hit or miss.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.