Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,421 to 4,440 of 5,198

Yoshi

Rezalack wrote:

Do you guys think they're taking orders and will make the items after or do you think these rewards are limited?

If you look back to one if my previous posts, I provided my reasons that the rewards haven't been produced yet. So, don't worry.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

iphys

Rezalack wrote:

Alright, cool. I've been having trouble all day. Literally been trying to spend my coins since 11:00pm and haven't been able to do anything. Do you guys think they're taking orders and will make the items after or do you think these rewards are limited?

Probably going to take orders and then manufacture according to demand, but who knows whether they'll give us a day or a week or a month before they cut off the orders.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Yoshi

iphys wrote:

Rezalack wrote:

Alright, cool. I've been having trouble all day. Literally been trying to spend my coins since 11:00pm and haven't been able to do anything. Do you guys think they're taking orders and will make the items after or do you think these rewards are limited?

Probably going to take orders and then manufacture according to demand, but who knows whether they'll give us a day or a week or a month before they cut off the orders.

They'll probably make batches as time goes on.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

epicmatt12302

I finally got on after an hour of being told that CN was undergoing maintenance, I decided to get Dillon's Rolling Western and right when I clicked the button the maintenance page popped up and now I can't log back in! Gettin' really tired of this Nintendo😠😠😠

epicmatt12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

Yoshi

epicdude12302 wrote:

I finally got on after an hour of being told that CN was undergoing maintenance, I decided to get Dillon's Rolling Western and right when I clicked the button the maintenance page popped up and now I can't log back in! Gettin' really tired of this Nintendo😠😠😠

When thousands upon thousands of people are trying to access the same website, it causes issues. You really can't blame Nintendo in this case.

Now playing:

MsJubilee

brewsky wrote:

epicdude12302 wrote:

When thousands upon thousands of people are trying to access the same website, it causes issues. You really can't blame Nintendo in this case.

Can't blame them?What makes you think they didn't know this would happen?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Yoshi

midnafanboy wrote:

brewsky wrote:

epicdude12302 wrote:

So, what would you do, then? It happens everywhere where there's a big rush. Try going on Apple's website when preorders open for their new products, it's crazy.

Now playing:

Allx360

Would anyone be kind enough to help me, I really want to get earthbound on club nintendo, I heard it is a fantastic game and I want to try it out, but if I get earthbound I won't have enough for the smash bros poster set v2 which I really want for my room. Would anyone be kind enough to send me some club nintendo codes or try and get earthbound for me? I got about 790 coins and I really want both. My email is [email protected] If you want to help me.

PK Hype!

LzWinky

midnafanboy wrote:

brewsky wrote:

epicdude12302 wrote:

This would be valid if it didn't happen everywhere anyway

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

The trick is to log on when the kids are sleep...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

MsJubilee

Blast wrote:

That will never work cause everyone who plays Nintendo games or own them are manchild's.You didn't know that?

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Yoshi

Blast wrote:

Yeah, I'm hoping it'll be more stable in a couple hours when everyone goes to bed.

Now playing:

iphys

My computer whiz friend believes the Club Nintendo web site must run on a cluster of old Game Boys, lol. Even when the site isn't busy, it's pretty flaky about taking forever to log in and not accepting surveys and giving errors.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

LzWinky

It's ending anyway, so why bother making it better

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

So I guess we got our answer on never getting themes for coins. Seems pointless now. I'm going to have just under 100 coins left when I get what I want and would be nice if I could get a theme or 2 at 50 coins or less.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Welp I spent the last of my coins, got 20 left which will get deleted sadly, but I got the Majora's Mask Messenger bag, Doc Louis's Punch Out, and Dr Luigi, now to wait for elite rewards, flipnote/Mewtwo codes, and for my physical rewards to ship.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Nicolai

Well, I have 400 coins left, and I've compiled a list of stuff I have a slight interest in and don't already have. I just don't know what to get.

400 - 3DS Game Case
300 - NES Remix
250 - Fluidity
250 - Dillon's Rolling Western

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't want NES Remix anymore. Maybe I'll just get Fluidity.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

MasterWario

Allx360 wrote:

Would anyone be kind enough to help me, I really want to get earthbound on club nintendo, I heard it is a fantastic game and I want to try it out, but if I get earthbound I won't have enough for the smash bros poster set v2 which I really want for my room. Would anyone be kind enough to send me some club nintendo codes or try and get earthbound for me? I got about 790 coins and I really want both. My email is [email protected] If you want to help me.

Just buy Earthbound.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.