Forums

Topic: ATTENTION! 3 Word Story's Getting Deleted!

Posts 161 to 174 of 174

Tails

Prosody wrote:

I went to bed last night after my last post but I just wanted to clear a few things up.

Nobody on the staff deleted 3 Word Story. I deleted a post by a (now banned) user and that seemed to create an error whereby previous posts were getting deleted automatically. I tried a few solutions at my end but, as I said last night, with no access to the server and Ant offline there wasn't really much I could do.

Tails, I'm sorry this happened to your thread but you should be pleased that all these users enjoyed the thread enough to host a vigil for it. I can't think of another topic that would have attracted such comments.

Again, for the record, nobody deleted 3 Word Story - it was a server error and one we're looking at preventing in the future.

well if the Mods are okay with it would it be alright for us to start a sequel? that is if its alright with you guys but will make it a little bit better so we can actually pan it out persay but of course i have to have yalls permission..

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

OldBoy

Oh dear what a shame ..................................NOT.

What's this bit for again?

theblackdragon

minial100 wrote:

Just out of curiosity, who was the banned user(s) that used the Dickens names? I've never heard his rants.

eugenewrayburn, a.k.a. uriahheep, a.k.a. mrmicawber, a.k.a. orlick. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Knux

Eugene is at it again? I wonder what he did to be banned a third time. He LOVES Dickens, and I do not even read Dickens's books.

Knux

theblackdragon

was 'mrmicawber' even banned, though, or has he just moved on to a new username? there's a lot of Dickens characters to go through, lol... he could end up wearing usernames on the forums like clothes IRL or something.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tails

he always did want me go away from Nintendolife i think he thinks that i shouldn't be here how could nobody not like me? i got nice black shades a awesome wii-kly review shirt on and a big smile that only sweet people could love what could be any better?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Modern_Legend

irken004 wrote:

Heh.

Goes back to GabeGreen's interesting thread

Lol low blow xD

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

tylero09

Tails86 wrote:

he always did want me go away from Nintendolife i think he thinks that i shouldn't be here how could nobody not like me? i got nice black shades a awesome wii-kly review shirt on and a big smile that only sweet people could love what could be any better?

lol, thought I'd point out your double-negative there Tails!
Methinks you were after something like. 'how could anybody not like me'
rofl

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.