681. Posted:

/me joins the bandwagon

Huzzah! Radiant Historia get!

SuperPeach

AuthorMessage

pixelman

682. Posted:

Awesome Peachy! Welcome to teh party! :D

@MERG: (spoilers) I'm breaking through Granorg's line of defenses in the alternate history, and I just joined the band of satyrs in the standard history.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

683. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Tech...Are you playing under Heiss or Rosch?

I'm going to continue playing under heiss for as long as they will let me! I figure it will still make me go back from time to time.

@Peachy Have you picked it up yet?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

684. Posted:

@ Tech...I am staying with Heiss.

@Pixel...your.standard is my alternate. I was with the Satyrs and went with the to Granog. We've now parted ways.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

MERG

685. Posted:

For all you hardcore Atlus fans... http://www.siliconera.com/2011/03/01/atlus-are-loving-life-wi...
hahahahahahahaha!

AuthorMessage

pixelman

686. Posted:

Eek careful with the spoilers!

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

MERG

687. Posted:

Oops....sorry Pixelman.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

688. Posted:

Haha it's okay, no big deal. I actually already forgot whatcha said... shuts eyes tight and doesn't scroll up.

AuthorMessage

MERG

689. Posted:

This game has me so intrigued. I am actually afraid to make decisions and save for fear it may have been the wrong one! I went back and experienced a sad event but didn't save because I wasn't sure if that was supposed to happen! I am so hooked on this game.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

690. Posted:

I thought that if you "choose wrong" you just get some text about the world ending. 'cause that's what happened to me a few times... lol.

AuthorMessage

MERG

691. Posted:

That did happen to me also...I just fear making the wrong decision.

AuthorMessage

JayArr

692. Posted:

You shouldn't be afraid to make any decision. You can go back as many times as you want.(start button is essential for skipping). I go back right away to make sure I get all paths....especially "history breakers". =)

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

693. Posted:

I agree with pixelman. The sand fortress was boring. SPOILER : There wasn't anything to find and everywhere you went you would expect maybe a secret but nothing. At least it didn't last to long. About half an hour with fights. END SPOILER. Anyone can read if you have done the sand fortress but I don't really think its a spoiler all that much. The battles keep getting better though. I love the fact you get bonus experience for doing well in fights. More rpgs need this. I just wish the push and grapple didn't take magic points.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

MERG

694. Posted:

Sand fortress SPOILER...there is more to the sand fortress than meets the eye...especially if you have Mana sight.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

695. Posted:

I thought so. Thanks.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

pixelman

696. Posted:

@MERG: Yeah, but its still boring, lol.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

697. Posted:

Have you guys got the ability to cut those vines yet and or the crystals! ??

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

OverlordMao

698. Posted:

Catherine...ME WANT.

Why do astronauts backtrack?
They forgot the Space Jump Boots.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

699. Posted:

Hellzyeah Tech. :D It's awesome, right! I'm trying to get to a place where I can explore those hills with all the secrets. D:

AuthorMessage

Adam

700. Posted:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/108129-Catherine-Of...

Catherine comes to American shores this summer. "Erotic Thriller" is unquestionably the best genre, and with added sheeple, it's destined for greatness.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.