General Discussion Forum

Topic: Atlus Fan Club

Showing 661 to 680 of 1,083

AuthorMessage

Hokori

661. Posted:

@mickeymac yes you can i really wanted the 2 for DS so ill pick them up some day also the 2 (not including a remake of Devil Survivor) for 3DS

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

662. Posted:

@Otaku Devil Survivor is another nice introduction to the series although it's very atypical since it's a strategy RPG. If you have a PS2 I suggest Persona 4 too.

Also... I got Radiant Historia! Parades were held worldwide to celebrate this momentous day.

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

663. Posted:

@Pixelman Thanks again for the help. You were right all I had to do was wait again and that worked. Now I just hope I don't get stuck again! ;-)

@H-Mac Let us know your impressions of the game as well. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Its the first rpg in a while I feel compelled to finish to the end!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

pixelman

664. Posted:

Huzzah! Glad you got that sorted.

Also, awesome H-Mack! I'd like to hear your impressions too. I'm six hours in now, and it's still utterly fantastic. :D

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

665. Posted:

I'm not far enough to give any worthwhile impressions, but I'm really liking it so far! It's somehow got that 32-bit era RPG charm while updating everything immensely. I can see this building up to Grandia/Albert Odyssey/Chrono Cross-level epicness or beyond. The mackerel is pleased.

× steam

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

666. Posted:

@Adam... really strange! It plays kinda like Intelligent Cube on PSone sorta. It's not a 3D action game are anything like that, but more of a climb a tower, puzzle game. Story seemed great as well, but the import price is currently $85, and I've got too much to play as it is to be dropping that on it. Also, just heard news yesterday that it's doubtful that the game will see a US release. :(

Another Catherine note is that the difficulty in the game is completely atrocious. So bad that even us Atlus diehards who like the torture have been screaming back about it to the point that the developers are patching in a lower difficulty level. :O

Oh, Radiant Historia is definitely getting a NLife Review, but it's not me. I'm working up a review for Izuna 2 at the moment, well I'm playing the game currently. It will be awhile as I've been busy with the little game called Killzone 3.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

667. Posted:

Let me guess. Corbie stole the review from right up underneath you!!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Adam

668. Posted:

I've heard about the difficulty! For a game that is said to be some sort of puzzler, I'm really surprised. I guess there is more to the game play that I don't understand (not surprisingly, given the confounding trailer). I've never played Cube, so... oh well. If it's not coming out here, I'd almost rather not know more about how it plays since I won't experience it myself.

Glad to see Izuna 2's getting a review. I quite enjoyed the game's sense of humor, though I found it a bit too hard compared with Shiren, which I preferred a good bit.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

669. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Let me guess. Corbie stole the review from right up underneath you!!

Actually I tried to steal it from him without knowing it. Lol

@Adam... It's a bit weird, but with the trailers releasing on the US PSN I'm thinking the game will indeed see a release over here. I hope so, I want to experience the craziness of the game fully. ;)

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

pixelman

670. Posted:

Ugh, I didn't like the Sand Fortress. Very bland and ugly. I'm over nine hours in now, chapter 2 in the alternate history. :3

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Popyman

671. Posted:

Catherine is indeed being released here. Atlus' mention of it not coming was far too casual and out of character. Also, the newsletter they sent out recently was an all pink picture with the words "Do you still love us?" on it. :P

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

672. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

Ugh, I didn't like the Sand Fortress. Very bland and ugly. I'm over nine hours in now, chapter 2 in the alternate history. :3

LOL pixelman. I guess they don't call it a SAND fortress for no reason. Oh and I blame you for my use of the word conundrum today.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

pixelman

673. Posted:

Hahaha I hope you didn't use it in an everyday sentence involving secretaries.

After the sand fortress it resumes being amazing. It's actually getting difficult now too — I almost died last night. :O

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

674. Posted:

I'm listening to Radiant Historia's Piano Arranged Soundtrack, and it's alright so far. Same melodies at least. Still not as good as the original Soundtrack, of course, but it'll do.

EDIT: Now I'm listening to the Strange Journey Soundtrack and it kicks loads of @$$. Once I'm done with that, the Dark Spire Soundtrack.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

MERG

675. Posted:

I am currently in the sewers under Granog castle. Where is everyone else in Radiant Historia?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

676. Posted:

I haven't play in a few days. To busy but just about to enter the same fortress!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

677. Posted:

Tech...Are you playing under Heiss or Rosch?

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

678. Posted:

I played it to where I rescued my two friends from death by rewinding time and my DS has been in suspend mode for a couple of days since. :x Been too busy playing Dragon Age: Origins.

× steam

AuthorMessage

MERG

679. Posted:

@HM...ummmmm, did you avatar just change?

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

680. Posted:

@MERG Yeah, I'm trying to decide on an avatar. I may keep my old one though, I dunno.

This is probably the first time I've chosen a western RPG over a Japanese one. Though I've never before decided to play both types at once. RH and DA:O are exceptional, I just continued with the one that took my fancy first. I'll get back to RH soonish.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

× steam