General Discussion Forum

Topic: Appreciate, but don't like...

Showing 41 to 51 of 51

AuthorMessage
zezhyrule

zezhyrule

41. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

I-U wrote:

I appreciate tomatoes for their contribution to salsa, pizza sauce, chili and speghetti sauce, but I am not a fan of eating the actual fruit.

Fixed that for you :P

Botanically it's a fruit, sure, but culinarily it's used as a vegetable. So either way can be correct, depending on what you're talking about. In the context of the quote above, vegetable works just fine.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Tsuchiya

Tsuchiya

42. Posted:

People who either don't know about or have never seen Nosferatu instead opting to believe that the big steaming pile of manure that is Twilight, is just the best thing ever.

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

AuthorMessage
moomoo

moomoo

43. Posted:

Tsuchiya wrote:

People who either don't know about or have never seen Nosferatu instead opting to believe that the big steaming pile of manure that is Twilight, is just the best thing ever.

Woah, woah, woah. You appreciate that thought process? Why?

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
zezhyrule

zezhyrule

44. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

Tsuchiya wrote:

People who either don't know about or have never seen Nosferatu instead opting to believe that the big steaming pile of manure that is Twilight, is just the best thing ever.

Woah, woah, woah. You appreciate those people? Why?

I was about to ask that. You sure don't sound appreciative :D

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Tsuchiya

Tsuchiya

45. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

Tsuchiya wrote:

People who either don't know about or have never seen Nosferatu instead opting to believe that the big steaming pile of manure that is Twilight, is just the best thing ever.

Woah, woah, woah. You appreciate those people? Why?

You say appreciate, I say eradicate. I get the two confused now and then.

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

AuthorMessage
Tricoloryoshi

Tricoloryoshi

46. Posted:

School.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage
Gamesake

Gamesake

47. Posted:

I appreciate that the PS Vita makes bad consoles feel better about themselves, but still...

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage
scrubbyscum999

scrubbyscum999

48. Posted:

Gamesake wrote:

I appreciate that the PS Vita makes bad consoles feel better about themselves, but still...

Untitled

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

49. Posted:

I appreciate and love the innovation that Sega and Capcom brought to the table back in the 80's, 90's and early 2000's, but recently most of their games have been giant disappointements or absolute garbage, save the ocassional exception like Bayonetta and Mega Man 9.

Also, the original Alien film. I know it is a masterpiece, but I literally fell asleep watching it.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

50. Posted:

Soda, its popular but I never liked it, never enjoyed the fizziness of it. I also remember one time I just decided to drink a soda and it numbed my taste buds, literally. I'm not joking it did.

Jaz007

AuthorMessage
Happy_Mask

Happy_Mask

51. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Soda, its popular but I never liked it, never enjoyed the fizziness of it. I also remember one time I just decided to drink a soda and it numbed my taste buds, literally. I'm not joking it did.

Isn't that, you know, what soda does? :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u