• Super Mario Sunshine remake will be announced
  • Fatal Frame will be there
  • There will be a new Metroid game
  • a new Starfox will be there
  • a new F-Zero too!
  • S.T.E.A.M. is a new IP, an alien FPS made by Mr. Miyamoto that is "mature"
  • Majoras Mask 3D will be announced
  • the cancelled game was a indie game
  • There are more exclusive third party co developments than you think and some of them are very surprising!
  • There will be some casual games too (meh...)

I don't buy that at all, seems too much like the typical fan talk and realistically they wouldn't announce that many games unless they were eshop ones.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Ryno

@UGXwolf: Sorry for the repost, didn't look back far enough I guess.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Rintyrocks

Does anyone have a link for the E3 stuff? I'm not sure where to find stuff like the Treehouse and Microsoft's announcements.

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

IceClimbers

UGXwolf wrote:

@Ryno We already discussed that one. Someone pointed out that if Fast Racing Neo was canceled, they could repurpose it into an F-Zero title. I also noticed that the teams exist for this, and if Retro has been working on Metroid since at least November, they had time to at least scrap together a teaser. Not to mention that Platinum almost certainly had a team that could at least start early development for Star Fox.

In short, interesting and not impossible, but hardly guaranteed.

Or perhaps Metroid is being worked on by Next Level Games for the 3DS. Either way though, we're not even sure we will get one of the three.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

cookiex

Just set up my Wii U so I can watch all the conferences on live TV through Twitch (for those who ask, yes Twitch works on Wii U).

First up Microsoft. Let's see if Xbax Juan is worth a purchase anytime soon.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

cookiex

Rintyrocks wrote:

Thank you thank you, is the Treehouse being streamed? Or does it start tomorrow?

Treehouse @ E3 starts streaming at 11:35 A.M PDT tomorrow. Digital Event will be at 9 A.M.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

IceClimbers

Nintendo is streaming the Treehouse @ E3 on their Twitch channel, while snippets of it will be shown on the official Twitch channel

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

cookiex

Gioku wrote:

...anyone else freaked out about Nintendo's QoL thing I had almost forgotten about...? I am super curious/silently highly concerned to find out what it is... o.o

I'm 99% certain QoL won't turn up at E3.

cookiex

cookiex

Twitch's E3 show has just started

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

Memeboy3

Maybe put Flipnote 3D in a tech demo for 5 seconds...

At least it would show Nintendo never forgotten it.

Edited on by Memeboy3

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

Memeboy3

Wait...
I HAVE SCHOOL ON TUESDAY!
D:>

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

JonSpangler

I am not sure I can add anything game wise to peoples wants and wishes. I think everything that can be said has been said in that aspect and its just wait and find out in about 24 hours from now.

But here are some wants I haven't seen much on here;

1. Info on the DS games on WiiU. Brain Age is out in Japan so maybe Brain Age comes available starting tomorrow in the US

2. Wishfull thinking but how about the DS to WiiU games being the start of crossplay with the 3DS and having them come there as well.

3. Wii intergrated into WiiU more. I want World of Goo on my gamepad.

4. Maybe as a treat for us WiiU owners the announcement of "Year of ???" How about "Year of Metroid" with HD remasters, all the GBA games to the 3DS and a new Prime game. Or "Year of Zelda" with MM 3DS all but assured, Hyrule Warriors coming soon and a new full Zelda game.

5. Big Miiverse update that allows making your own communities (something that has been mentioned by Nintendo before).

6. Full Nintendo App for Smartphones. Hooked to the Nintendo Network naturally. Featuring Miiverse in non browser form, ability to purchase and download games from your phone to the WiiU, trailers, live streams (how many people would download it for the Treehouse streams if launched tomorrow) and access to leaderboards and more.

Thats what i would want in addition to all the games and NFC announcements.

JonSpangler

Twitter:

cookiex

Switched over to IGN's Youtube stream. Twitch lags on Wii U.

cookiex

shingi_70

Viewing on my xbox.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Phil Spencer is the man!

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.