cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

cookiex

Untitled

cookiex

shingi_70

Bandwith exceeded is going to be GOTY.

The order got delayed to 2014 and watch how it's glossed over like the drive club delay was.

Also Lego batman 3 was announced

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Blast

shingi_70 wrote:

Bandwith exceeded is going to be GOTY.

The order got delayed to 2014 and watch how it's glossed over like the drive club delay was.

Also Lego batman 3 was announced

What do you mean by "glossed over"? Just curious

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

cookiex

Wow Order 1886 just got delayed to 2015.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

Henmii

Just for the fun of it:

"leaked" screenshot at 6:18. A pretty nice screenshot, though probably fake!

While I love to speculate about Zelda U and I would love to see it at E3, I still stand by my point that we won't see it at this years E3! Bastian from Bastiantime (a youtube channel) thinks the same. It would totally overshadow Hyrule warriors and I guess thats NOT what Nintendo wants!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

UGXwolf

Henmii wrote:

Just for the fun of it:

"leaked" screenshot at 6:18. A pretty nice screenshot, though probably fake!

While I love to speculate about Zelda U and I would love to see it at E3, I still stand by my point that we won't see it at this years E3! Bastian from Bastiantime (a youtube channel) thinks the same. It would totally overshadow Hyrule warriors and I guess thats NOT what Nintendo wants!

You do realize it's been confirmed for E3, right? IIRC, Aonuma stated that they WOULD BE SHOWING SOMETHING at this year's E3. Not even that long ago. Besides, they've been ready to show Zelda U since E3, last year. Why wouldn't they show it, this year?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

shingi_70

@blast

Pikmin 4 and a lot of other Wii U software got delayed and dogged all over it. Yet I've been seeing a ton of people ignore or defend the order and the drive club delays. (Though drive club does look much than its reveal)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

iKhan

Bad news. You guys know that unannounced Wii U game Intelligent Systems was working on? Well it's not Advance Wars or Paper Mario. It's Pushmo World. Expecting the worldwide reveal at E3.

http://nintendoeverything.com/pushmo-world-revealed-for-wii-u/

Hype level is starting to die down.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

camerica1618

iKhan wrote:

Bad news. You guys know that unannounced Wii U game Intelligent Systems was working on? Well it's not Advance Wars or Paper Mario. It's Pushmo World. Expecting the worldwide reveal at E3.

http://nintendoeverything.com/pushmo-world-revealed-for-wii-u/

Hype level is starting to die down.

Maybe if we're lucky it could just be a small side project? I'm definitely hoping so.:/

camerica1618

kkslider5552000

Yeah, I don't exactly think Pushmo is gonna take the man power of a new Paper Mario or Fire Emblem or whatever.

Honestly, I'm not certain it isn't just an HD update of the original game based on what they showed.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Isn't Intelligent systems a fairly large developer. They made the first two Pushmo games, Awakening, game and Wario, band brothers P all around the same time.

WAT!

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

Isn't Intelligent systems a fairly large developer. They made the first two Pushmo games, Awakening, game and Wario, band brothers P all around the same time.

I certainly hope to see more from them at E3, I'm just much less sure now, especially considering that they are working on SMT X FE.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Shirma_Akayaku

Will we see Reggie-Fils-A-Mech at E3 and the Smash Bros. Invitational?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

shingi_70

iKhan wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

I certainly hope to see more from them at E3, I'm just much less sure now, especially considering that they are working on SMT X FE.

I think Atlus, the shin megami Tensei team in particular are handling the development duties of SMT X FE.

The cover art for the Order.
Untitled

Battlefield Hardlines has been annnounced and will be shown at E3. Its being developed by Visceral the guys behind dead space and is exchanging war for Police work.
Untitled

With The Order being delayed I suspect Sony is going to surpise everyone by showing The Last Guardian and Agent for release this year. That would cover the gap and help the other developers of AAA content who I suspect won't have stuff ready to next year for reasons. Also like I said i'm expecting to see Deep Down this fall and maybe a port of SS Delta.

WAT!

Henmii

@UGXwolf,

Neither Aonuma nor Miyamoto has confirmed 100% that they would show Zelda U! Miyamoto only said that Aonuma wanted to show it last year. But I just feel there couldn't be that much to show last year, since it couldn't be that long into development. That's why they probably didn't show it. And if they would show it this time, it would totally overshadow Hyrule warriors! Besides since Hyrule warriors is coming soon in Japan (and I guess we in the west will see it this year too), Zelda Wii u won't come earlier then late 2015. That's what I think anyway.

On a sidenote: You people realize this is a NINTENDO thread?! So why all the Sony/Microsoft games? For that there may be other threads! Also, I think the name of the thread should be: Nintendo E3 2014 discussion. That way anyone knows what it is about, and its easier to find!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

Blast

@shingi_70 Yeah, I really hope for the PS4 owners sake that some actually great exclusives are coming this year.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

@Henmii

You looking forward to #driveclub?

WAT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.