Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 481 to 500 of 2,161

cookiex

I'm still baffled that they'd have Driveclub only run at 30 FPS.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

6ch6ris6

isn't this thread about nintendo?

i hope they show something cool for the 3DS. there are no upcomming games i am interested in besides monster hunter 4

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Shirma_Akayaku

6ch6ris6 wrote:

isn't this thread about nintendo?

i hope they show something cool for the 3DS. there are no upcomming games i am interested in besides monster hunter 4

Although the title suggests it's all about Nintendo, I don't think it is.
This thread was made in the "General Discussion" forum, so it should be fine to talk about all things related to E3.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

WebHead

I kinda hoped that there'd be a 3DS-centric pre-E3 ND so the digital event could focus on the Wii u but oh well.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

UGXwolf

Henmii wrote:

@UGXwolf,

Neither Aonuma nor Miyamoto has confirmed 100% that they would show Zelda U! Miyamoto only said that Aonuma wanted to show it last year. But I just feel there couldn't be that much to show last year, since it couldn't be that long into development. That's why they probably didn't show it. And if they would show it this time, it would totally overshadow Hyrule warriors! Besides since Hyrule warriors is coming soon in Japan (and I guess we in the west will see it this year too), Zelda Wii u won't come earlier then late 2015. That's what I think anyway.

On a sidenote: You people realize this is a NINTENDO thread?! So why all the Sony/Microsoft games? For that there may be other threads! Also, I think the name of the thread should be: Nintendo E3 2014 discussion. That way anyone knows what it is about, and its easier to find!

First off, we have no clue as to how long Zelda U has been in development, so assuming it wasn't ready at E3,, last year is silly. Second, Zelda U wasn't shown off to avoid stealing Link Between Worlds's spotlight. Besides, Hyrule Warriors is being developed by Tecmo-Koei. Nintendo may not be so reluctant to go selling the other game.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TuVictus

Maybe they feel the two games being so different from each other will make it possible to show both at E3. I certainly wouldn't put it past them to show both. That's what I'm counting on, at least

TuVictus

shingi_70

@blast

well that's the thing the PS4 and Xbox One could face delays and it would be no problem due to getting all the third party games. Nintendo doesn't have the luxary so when something is delayed it looks eve worse.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

The new battlefield game has been leaked to hell. Here's the trailer for Hardlines.

I was going to make a comment about how i'm a bit suprised they haven't jumped on the future shooter bandwagon but than I remember EA has Titanfall and Star Wars battlefront in their pockets. Keeping the main Battlefield series in the Modern War era and having the side games do stuff like this is a smart move.

Seems like the story mode is going to episodic in a fashion and set up similar to a TV series something that's been a bit in vouge as of late. I wonder if were going to see EA try and sell the story mode episodiclly as apart of some free to play experiment.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Gamecubed

The amount of excitement I have for E3 this year is just astronomical, and I don't know why. I usually don't get excited about it.
A part of me is just counting the days because I can't wait to see what everyone shows off.

I have my fingers crossed to see Uncharted 4 and/or the next Mass Effect as well.

Gamecubed

Discipledoctor

Hopefully the Crashmo cross-buy is a sign of things to come. 12 days and what, 20 hours? Can't pass fast enough!

Discipledoctor

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6598-7067 | Nintendo Network ID: georgethecow

dumedum

Henmii wrote:

On a sidenote: You people realize this is a NINTENDO thread?! So why all the Sony/Microsoft games?

I agree. It's distracting. Keep the thread as it's supposed to be.
I guess it's in General Discussion because it's both Wii U and 3DS.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

shingi_70

dumedum wrote:

@shingi - you are off topic.

Teaser poster for the Mortal Kombat 10 which is being announced at E3.
Untitled

WAT!

dumedum

cookiex wrote:

I'm still baffled that they'd have Driveclub only run at 30 FPS.

LOL. More reason to keep thread about Nintendo and about normal running games.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

cookiex

Wait... Mortal Kombat 10 is happening?!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Jazzer94

shingi_70 wrote:

Teaser poster for the Mortal Kombat 10 which is being announced at E3.
Untitled

Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

TuVictus

@Shingi_70

WOw thanks for the video of the E3 thing for Sony. I just got myself 2 tickets!

TuVictus

Gamecubed

Mortal Kombat 10 is a thing!?!?! YES!

Gamecubed

iKhan

cookiex wrote:

Wait... Mortal Kombat 10 is happening?!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Watch it skip Wii U.

Although this is Warner, who has given a lot of support to the Wii U

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.