Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 441 to 460 of 2,161

UGXwolf

@memoryman3 Do you ever say anything that doesn't sound like flame bait? Seriously. Like. Ever. We get that you're butt hurt over the Wii U getting good games and I understand that you're not going to admit it because that would imply that you were ever wrong about anything, but we really don't wanna hear it and most people aren't even annoyed at this point. Good luck with that regretting your gaming decisions, though.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CheapCheepBeach

UGXwolf wrote:

@memoryman3 Do you ever say anything that doesn't sound like flame bait? Seriously. Like. Ever. We get that you're butt hurt over the Wii U not getting Minecraft or Far Cry 4 and I understand that you're not going to admit it because that would imply that you were ever wrong about anything, but we really don't wanna hear it and most third parties aren't even bothered at this point. Good luck with regretting your purchase, though.

Watching other people enjoy Minecraft is sad

Edited on by CheapCheepBeach

CheapCheepBeach

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter:

Jazzer94

memoryman3 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

@memoryman3 Do you ever say anything that doesn't sound like flame bait? Seriously. Like. Ever. We get that you're butt hurt over the Wii U not getting Minecraft or Far Cry 4 and I understand that you're not going to admit it because that would imply that you were ever wrong about anything, but we really don't wanna hear it and most third parties aren't even bothered at this point. Good luck with regretting your purchase, though.

Watching other people enjoy Minecraft is sad

Aww diddums here I'll play you a song.
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

cookiex

Besides Minecraft on PC > Minecraft on anything else

Deal with it peasants.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

UGXwolf

cookiex wrote:

Deal with it peasants.

Which is part of why I suggest that any gamer have a PC as at least a last-resort gaming system. I have Steam. I can get Humble Bundles. If I want a game that's exclusive to PC, I can get it. Heck, if it's not on Wii U or 3DS, there's a good chance it got a PC port. Besides, I plan on getting either a PS4 or Xbox One, soon-ish as a secondary console (I mean like the next two years. E3 is gonna be a big factor in what I get and when I get it.), I won't be missing out on a whole lot. I'm already missing out on very little.

iKhan

UGXwolf wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Deal with it peasants.

Which is part of why I suggest that any gamer have a PC as at least a last-resort gaming system. I have Steam. I can get Humble Bundles. If I want a game that's exclusive to PC, I can get it. Heck, if it's not on Wii U or 3DS, there's a good chance it got a PC port. Besides, I plan on getting either a PS4 or Xbox One, soon-ish as a secondary console (I mean like the next two years. E3 is gonna be a big factor in what I get and when I get it.), I won't be missing out on a whole lot. I'm already missing out on very little.

Also a good chunk of PC games come out for Mac OS as well nowadays.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Blast

Mega Man Legends 3 exclusive to Wii U just makes too much sense..... C'mon, Nintendo and Capcom. Do it.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

UGXwolf

Blast wrote:

Mega Man Legends 3 exclusive to Wii U just makes too much sense..... C'mon, Nintendo and Capcom. Do it.

Capcom isn't in the position to make that call, right now, and it really doesn't make /that/ much sense. I could still see Nintendo rushing to Capcom's aid under the condition that Nintendo devs get to oversee the project.

Romeo

i'm way too excited ^^

really looking forward to it

Romeo

shingi_70

Capcom needs to straight up reboot Resident Evil IMO

Probably not at E3 but alongside project Beast I'm expecting to see Soul Sacrifice 2 on PS4 as well as the Vita, alonside some other Japanese developed console games.

I'm also thinking Square Enix plans to go to work next month seeing these announced.

Final Fantasy XV release date (spring next year)
New Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer
Final Fantasy Type-0 localization
Dragon Quest VII and X localizations
Dues Ex sequel announced for next fall.
Hitman game for 8th gen
Sleeping Digs Triad Wars

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

cookiex

^Don't forget localization for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call.

cookiex

WebHead

I seriously think S.T.E.A.M. is the new IP Miyamito has been working on. I hope its an fps with online multiplayer and stylized artstyle for Wii U.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

iKhan

I would predict a SoulCalibur 6 reveal, but it doesn't seem like Namco is attending this year's E3.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

Banco is going to be showing off its Vita games and the Witcher 3.:

Were so close people. Going to start buying my snacks this weekend.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

cookiex

shingi_70 wrote:

That duty falls on Warner Bros. Interactive since they publish Witcher 3 in the US.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

cookiex

Two weeks to go!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

iKhan

cookiex wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

That duty falls on Warner Bros. Interactive since they publish Witcher 3 in the US.

Interestingly, the part of Bamco is most likely publishing in Europe is Atari Europe (who Bamco purchased recently).

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.