Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,183

ShinRPGGamer

Tech101 wrote:

Great now I need an interception or fumble to win. Just great top 4 out of the final rounds!!

Edit: Thanks a lot Baltimore top 4 out who would have thunk it! Plus still have non active in who knows. Someone take him down.

You can count on me, SIR!

I am facing the CowboyMasters right?

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Good god upsets galore. Every single lower seed advanced while the top 4 bombed, me being the worst. Talk about a crazy scenario. Now onto the semis, Josh vs Jay and GMLS vs CowboyMasters (please win GMLS) lol.

I wanna say a final screw you to ADP lol for that 2 point effort. Disastrous fantasy week for sure. Ok im done making excuses though. I lost Josh and big time. No doubt about it. No luck, just straight suckage from my team.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

y2josh

I'll try my best and win it all for you, Vay. JayArr scares me though.

y2josh

TheBaconator

Wow. Looks like 5th place won't be a cakewalk anymore.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Spoony_Tech

Wow I would have lost to any of the lower half this week! My money is on jayarr! Not just cus he scored the most points either. Go get em!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

Haha. Thanks Tech.

Though this week is about a dead lock by the looks of it. Kicker, Def, and TE all about even. Both our QB's go up against tough Defences. His Running Backs are alittle better but mine have slightly better match-ups. WR are always up int he air.

Should be an interesting match-up. Not as interesting as the Consolation Rounds though! O.o Craziness abound!

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

TheBaconator

I was hoping since I lost I would avoid playing Headbashers, but nope! Now I have to score at least 110 to have a chance at victory.

Spoony_Tech

^Just don't take Tom Brady out. Dudes been amazing the last 3 or 4 weeks. Players are all hit or miss. My receivers still all suck and yours have had more potential to go put for 30 points. So it will be a good match up. My big problem will be what quarterback to start. Vick in New York doesn't thrill me. Ryan in Seattle does however and he is due to go off at some point since his running game has been so strong. Sorry jayarr he needs to screw the running game this week. Seattle sucks at pass defense!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

Yeah, lucky for me Brady is actually doing as good as, well, Tom Brady. I even had to pick up a different defense because I highly doubt Green Bay will be able to do anything. I am even considering playing Branch because of Brady's performances, though Mike Williams against Detroit and Brandon Llyod at Oakland are good matchups though. I am just afraid of your running backs who could both easily outscore more then half of my team if the have a good game.

JayArr

LMAO xD Drunk Big Ben is awesome.

Wait what? Restroom? Allegations!? I haven't heard any of this stuff before! Drunk Big Ben is not awesome! Bad Ben! Bad!

y2josh

Well, we should know the winner of me and JayArr's match up by Sunday night. None of our players play Monday night. I hate having to wait for Monday night to see how players do lol

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

It gives a nice incentive to watch the Monday night game though. I kinda like having my players spread out across the week. Thursday, Sunday, Monday

y2josh

I hate Yahoo fantasy football. I played Malcom Floyd because of his good week last week. I checked an hour ago and everything was good. Now he's questionable and it says he won't play. Unbelievable.

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

don't trust yahoo. they don't update the player news very well. Do it on google with news articles and sort by date

TheBaconator

Not even half way through tonights game and I already made a bad choice by benching Vincent Jackson.

TheBaconator

Things are much more quiet now that the top 4 players are out, and how come everyone on my team is either probable or questionable.

JayArr

Dear Comissioner,

I can not change my line-up from the Wii. Will you please put Minnesota DEF starting instead of Baltimore.

Thanks,

JayArr

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yeah Jay. Will do it now

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Done Jay. Min in for Baltimore.

Also one more change is im changing out Orton for my opponent whos getting benched for Tebow. Putting Crapler in his place.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.