Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,183

JeanLuc_Vaycard

God another Turner Touchdown on 3rd and 5. lol can't ya throw to White? Freaking 3 Turner TD's

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Wow 38 from Mcfadden and already 12 from Vernon Davis. Yeah I think i lost. Nice one Josh. Whooped my *ss

TheBaconator

Don't ya hate this game.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

TheBaconator

I should have never doubted Tom Brady in the snow. If I also played any other running back I have I would've been closer. I still got a chance though, just need some Brandon Llyod TD's to gain points and make him lose some.

Edited on by TheBaconator

JayArr

lol

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

y2josh

You still have a chance Vay, my Jets receiver's sucked it up again.

y2josh

TheBaconator

Yeah well at least your bench didn't outscore your starting lineup.

y2josh

You're right, ballkirby1

Just saw the Metrodome footage. That is crazy.

y2josh

ShinRPGGamer

Well one good thing about this week is that ALL of the inactive teams are now out of the picture. Next up, the semis.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Spoony_Tech

Don't rule cowboy masters out just yet! Vick could get hurt.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

lol and Vick runs it in himself. lol god this is going to be my worst week of scoring all year.

TheBaconator

^Same here, pal, and I had some pretty bad weeks. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

ShinRPGGamer

Looks like it's going to be me, Josh, Tech and Jay in the semis. This looks like an interesting senario.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Spoony_Tech

I'm still not in and worried about tomorrow for sure. Quarter backs can go off and receivers are hit and miss. Hope Baltimore's defense can shut them down tomorrow.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

Hurray for picking the wrong lineup to lose the game. If I kept Brady and Torain in I would have been in good shape, but NOPE! I followed Yahoo's advice. Aw well.
I think we should have kept it at 4 teams in the playoffs.

Spoony_Tech

Bad weather affected your decision more then anything. I happened to have players with fairly good weather or indoor arenas. I stop listening to yahoo and ESPN like week 4! Just went with gut and matchups!

MERG said:

TheBaconator

Yeah bad weather was a killer, but I would have played Torain if Yahoo didn't say he'll probably get a lot of bench time.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Don't know what to say about my players this week. They just all freakin tanked except Rivers who was just mediocre. Bowe I didn't expect a lot out of with Cassel gone. Should have played Santana Moss but he was questionable. Freakin Maclins 1 point. What the hell was with that? White hasn't seen the endzone in forever, Gates didn't end up playing. Lol Cooley would have only got me 2 anyway. The Miami Jets game was a huge wash so couldn't expect much from Carpenter. lol i need about a 30 point effort each from Peterson, Bradshaw and Giants D and the hope that Arian Foster does nothing/get hurt in the first drive for Houston. lol yeah right. Just a complete meltdown. One of the worst I've experienced in Fantasy Football for sure. lol but ah well. Hope this shows people that truly anything can happen.

TheBaconator

Now that I think about it, I really shouldn't be winning anything. I only played 3 players I pick up from the draft (2 are just mediocre), I started 2 rookies, one of my best players every week was my kicker, and I had the least amount of points scored against me.

Spoony_Tech

Great now I need an interception or fumble to win. Just great top 4 out of the final rounds!!

Edit: Thanks a lot Baltimore top 4 out who would have thunk it! Plus still have non active in who knows. Someone take him down.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.