Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,183

Spoony_Tech

O.O WoW!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Craziness. Kinda lowers Moss' value though unless Favre starts showing some life of his former self.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheBaconator

yeah, Moss really wanted to stay on the Pats, too. I don't think he is going to be happy on the Vikings with Favre's terrible passing game. He was upset on the Pats when Brady didn't pass to him that much, and his throws are much more accurate.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

y2josh

Moss hasn't done nothing all season. His value wasn't that high anyways lol. I'm hoping he does good his first game with the Vikings. Like the announcers are saying, his first game with a new team is always a big one.

y2josh

JayArr

What are you guys talking about? Moss is gonna beast now!

In New England they have a crap running game, so every team was able to throw double coverage on Moss. Which led to his low production. Now that he is on Minnesota they have killer running game so opposing teams have to keep an extra coverage man in the box to stop AP. Once Sidney Rice gets back, forget about it. They won't even know who to cover. Moss should be open all day.

Wes Welker is screwed now though. All that 2 man coverage Moss absorbed is going to get thrown at Welker.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

TheBaconator

Wes Welker may have trouble, or maybe not. Maybe Brandon Tate will turn out to be a star player. You never know. Also NE's running game is improving. Green-Elis and Woodhead did a great job in the small amount of offensive plays NE ran on Monday.

Edited on by TheBaconator

JayArr

Brandon Tate may do well, or maybe not. The Cleveland Browns may turn this year around and win the Super Bowl. You never know.

TheBaconator

The main difference though, the Clevland Browns don't have Tom Brady as their quaterback. Comparing the Pats to the Browns is stupid. Brady can make any reciever look like a star. Remember Deon Branch? When he went on the Seahawks his stats decreaed a lot.

JayArr

Your right. Comparing Brandon Tate to Randy Moss. Is like comparing the Jake Delhomme to Tom Brady.

TheBaconator

Brandon Tate is still young though. He has plenty of time to improve, and like I said above, Tom Brady can make anyone look like an awesome reciever.

JayArr

Hope you feel better after all those reassurance post you made.

Though fact is your fantasy team is screwed. Brady to Welker to just took a huge heavy hard-core hit. Good luck that fail combo.

TheBaconator

Have you failed to realize how many Superbowls Brady won with Moss? 0. Without Moss. 3. I can really care less about my fantasy team, and even if Brady boards the suck train I always have McNabb. I really just want my home team (the Pats if you haven't noticed.) To win.

JayArr

hahaha

You mad.

TheBaconator

Indeed.

Spoony_Tech

Boy And you would think you two are playing this week!

I would have to agree with JayArr mostly on the Moss point. I think Farve now has someone to throw the has big play potential and he will do better. As for Welker that's a different story. He is there short pass game and its hard to double team that not to mention whenever I see him play he never takes a play off to rest. The man runs his routes better then most if not all the recievers in the league. I never seen anyone run as hard as he does. He will still get his catches. As for Green. He is only getting yards right now cus no one takes their running games seriously. We will see in the coming weeks if he is any good if the passing game struggles. Oh BTW Brady is my favorite qb Michigan. Need I say more!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

That would be even more pointless because the Pats are on a Bye this week. I'm just trying to do that trash talk everyone has been looking for. I think I'm doing it wrong...

Spoony_Tech

ballkirby1 wrote:

That would be even more pointless because the Pats are on a Bye this week. I'm just trying to do that trash talk everyone has been looking for. I think I'm doing it wrong...

Welcome to the game finally! Your doing fine and each made some good points. Let the coming weeks tell if this trade is any good for either team.

MERG said:

TheBaconator

I put Nate Washington up for trade, and am looking for another WR. Anyone interested? (and don't try to fool me with your crappy players either. I know the difference between a good and bad trade.)

y2josh

I'm pretty stacked this week. Just depends on how Moss and Holmes end up doing. Got a feeling about Atlanta's defense destroying Cleveland as well.

y2josh

y2josh

Son of a... McFadden is out. I shouldn't have traded Jackson for him lol

y2josh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.