Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,183

TheBaconator

The Patriots defensive is just ridiculous tonight. Another defensive interception. You sir are one lucky son of a...

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Spoony_Tech

This is laughable 18 points from there special teams and defense.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

lol i didn't even need them though tonight. Game was already mine before this.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheBaconator

For the past two weeks you've won by ridiculous amounts. Like last week you beat me by 108 points...That hurt.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yeah and i doubt it will stay that way. Just takes one loss in the playoffs.

TheBaconator

Another Patriots interception! GEEZ! I can't even describe how crazy this is. Good thing I live in Mass.

Spoony_Tech

Yeah the problem with the playoffs is some teams might sit there good players for the playoffs!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I have it setup so that playoffs are weeks 14, 15 and 16. That way less teams are benching their good players. I hate week 17 Superbowl because many studs are benched.

Spoony_Tech

That's pretty bad when your defense gets the most points on your team not to mention that it was almost half my points!:-[

MERG said:

y2josh

Congrats to all the winners and sorry for the losers. I now know what it feels like to win a Fantasy game Thanks for the congrats peeps. 2 of my stars are no longer suspended now so hopefully my numbers will improve. One of them has a bye next week though

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Congrats Josh on your first win. No team now is without a win. lol lots of teams at 1-3. Only one team will be undefeated this week. Hangar 18 vs Pix Sicks.

Spoony_Tech

Let the trash talk begin!

MERG said:

JayArr

It's on like Donkey Kong!

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

TheBaconator

Someone took BenJarves Green-Elis (I don't know how to spell) as their waiver before me...Gosh Darn It. At least no one took Brandon Lloyd.

Spoony_Tech

You bum I tried to get Brandon Lloyd. You must be ahead of me on the waiver wire!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Muahaha i got Green-ellis. He's pretty much the man now in NE's backfield.

TheBaconator

I'm disappointed that the Pats returned Moss back to the Vikings, but at least that means Brady will pass to Welker more often. That will help me get more than 70 points per game.

Spoony_Tech

No way really. When did that happen.

MERG said:

TheBaconator

Today, it is all over Yahoo's Sports page.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.