DSiWare Forum

Topic: Thorium Wars First Impressions

Showing 61 to 80 of 81

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lockd

61. Posted:

The dragonflies annoy me.

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lockd

62. Posted:

The cerebus tank is easier to control if you press L.

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

63. Posted:

@BB You might know this by now but the game saves after you beat a mission. And yeah, the first one can be hard until you get the hang of it. I expect I'll enjoy space more than air.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ballistikboy

64. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

@BB You might know this by now but the game saves after you beat a mission. And yeah, the first one can be hard until you get the hang of it. I expect I'll enjoy space more than air.

LOL.. Yeah, I figured it out, but thanks anyway! I am loving the tank mission btw (2nd Mission), great controls and very awesome graphics... this game is seriously awesome. I don't know why I was being such a whiny brat about the price last week. ;-) It's worth every penny. (er, point!)

++((b@LLiSTikB0y))++
"HATE is a big word, so make sure you got yo big boy britches on when you use it." -Me

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

65. Posted:

ballistikboy wrote:

Odnetnin wrote:

@BB You might know this by now but the game saves after you beat a mission. And yeah, the first one can be hard until you get the hang of it. I expect I'll enjoy space more than air.

LOL.. Yeah, I figured it out, but thanks anyway! I am loving the tank mission btw (2nd Mission), great controls and very awesome graphics... this game is seriously awesome. I don't know why I was being such a whiny brat about the price last week. ;-) It's worth every penny. (er, point!)

Well, I don't blame us for being cautious to spend our hard-earned points on it. But apparently whoever prices these games actually knew what they were doing this time. ;)

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

66. Posted:

I MUST SAVE THIS THREAD!
@BB How far are you? I'm on the 'Streets of Munich' level.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sylverstone

67. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

I MUST SAVE THIS THREAD!
@BB How far are you? I'm on the 'Streets of Munich' level.

I didn't get it! Low on points! Sounds good though.... I need to get a Points Card....

Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

68. Posted:

It's my favorite game on DSiWare, just so you know.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lockd

69. Posted:

i can'y play this anymore cuz my r button broke... again.

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage
Avatar

postmanX3

70. Posted:

I've been stuck on the "Streets of Munich" level for about a week now. Those damn auto-turrets sure do their best to make life hard for you.

postmanX3

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

71. Posted:

postmanX3 wrote:

I've been stuck on the "Streets of Munich" level for about a week now. Those damn auto-turrets sure do their best to make life hard for you.

That's what I'm on.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FATEM

72. Posted:

[rage] DAMNIT WHEN IS THIS OUT IN EUROPE?! [/rage]

No-one can hear Bohemian Rhapsody without singing along.
DSiWare Friend Codes:
MvsDK:MMA-524212537307 UNO!-3953-7295-2611
Suujin Taisen Number Battles-034586240750 Dragon Quest Wars-0732-4886-6231
Bomberman:Blitz-163443150466

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

73. Posted:

FATEM wrote:

[rage] DAMNIT WHEN IS THIS OUT IN EUROPE?! [/rage]

Dude, we got a awesome update!

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Philip_J_Reed

74. Posted:

postmanX3 wrote:

I've been stuck on the "Streets of Munich" level for about a week now. Those damn auto-turrets sure do their best to make life hard for you.

Hint: pick the faster tank, and try to remember which situations you can afford to avoid rather than battle through. For a long time I kept picking the tougher tank, but engaging the turrets wears you down fast. Pick the quicker tank and practice evading. There are still plenty of them you'll need to fight, but do that as infrequently as possible.

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lockd

75. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

postmanX3 wrote:

I've been stuck on the "Streets of Munich" level for about a week now. Those damn auto-turrets sure do their best to make life hard for you.

That's what I'm on.

me to! Also, are you a wild thing?

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

76. Posted:

lockd wrote:

Odnetnin wrote:

postmanX3 wrote:

I've been stuck on the "Streets of Munich" level for about a week now. Those damn auto-turrets sure do their best to make life hard for you.

That's what I'm on.

me to! Also, are you a wild thing?

Yes.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hardy83

77. Posted:

I was annoyed with the street level till I found out you could beat the AI very easily. Just VERY SLOWLY go move near a corner, and aim your cannon roughly where the turret would be and just shoot. If you miss, inch up a little more and shoot. You'll either hit it or there's no turret. OH and I stayed at the opposite end of the street where the corners were.

You just need to take the corners VERY Slowly. Takes forever but made it a breeze.

Hardy83

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ballistikboy

78. Posted:

I have no idea what level you guys are talking about, i'm still in that damned Hovercraft. lol!

++((b@LLiSTikB0y))++
"HATE is a big word, so make sure you got yo big boy britches on when you use it." -Me

AuthorMessage
Avatar

postmanX3

79. Posted:

Hardy83 wrote:

I was annoyed with the street level till I found out you could beat the AI very easily. Just VERY SLOWLY go move near a corner, and aim your cannon roughly where the turret would be and just shoot. If you miss, inch up a little more and shoot. You'll either hit it or there's no turret. OH and I stayed at the opposite end of the street where the corners were.

You just need to take the corners VERY Slowly. Takes forever but made it a breeze.

Hurm... I'll try that. Thanks.

postmanX3

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

80. Posted:

Still stuck on Munich; I'll try it again later...

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin