DSiWare Forum

Topic: Post your Flipnote animations here!

Showing 621 to 640 of 794

AuthorMessage
Avatar

albertobankai

621. Posted:

ballistikboy wrote:

(not pointing fingers!!) blah blah same stuff. can we get some QUALITY CONTROL goin on in here?! LOL!! it seems some ppl will post simply ANYTHING to get noticed on Flipnote Hatena...

what do u mean and who r u talkin about

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FATEM

622. Posted:

ballistikboy wrote:

(not pointing fingers!!) blah blah same stuff. can we get some QUALITY CONTROL goin on in here?! LOL!! it seems some ppl will post simply ANYTHING to get noticed on Flipnote Hatena...

I agree.Also I hate people who go onto these forums or put on the ends of the their messages "plz rate n comment". If you don't think your animation can get comments or stars without yourself pleading then don't upload them. I don't want Flipnote to turn into another youtube.

No-one can hear Bohemian Rhapsody without singing along.
DSiWare Friend Codes:
MvsDK:MMA-524212537307 UNO!-3953-7295-2611
Suujin Taisen Number Battles-034586240750 Dragon Quest Wars-0732-4886-6231
Bomberman:Blitz-163443150466

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NeoRausch

623. Posted:

yeah i saw that this "breast cancer" animation is total number 1 im america. it's so sad!
i just can't decide what's worse. the "issues"- one or the "plz give me stars, i need some"-begging ones.... people are stupid.
i mean...even if i gave'em an endless amount of stars...what are they going to do with it? they are worth nothing.
THEY ARE JUST TO RATE THE LEVEL OF AWESOMENESS OF A FLIPNOTE!

and if you flipnote is bad they dont get any. that's it.

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DSman59

624. Posted:

My best flipnote (at least I think so):
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
This is how an average beggar looks like:
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
And what's up with people adding stars to their own flipnotes?
Has anyone posted a flipnote that only shows up in your 'Posted Flipnotes' section on the DSi, but doesn't show up on the PC website and any of the channels? This happened to one of my animations but it wasn't removed and I didn't get any mail on this.

My Flipnote Studio code: Y,Y,A,R,Left,Y,Right,Right (Europe)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

625. Posted:

DSman59 wrote:

Has anyone posted a flipnote that only shows up in your 'Posted Flipnotes' section on the DSi, but doesn't show up on the PC website and any of the channels? This happened to one of my animations but it wasn't removed and I didn't get any mail on this.

This only happened to my very first Flipnote. But after about 5 minutes it was also on the PC. After that it never happened again to me yet...

Edited on by Roopa132

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ReZon

626. Posted:

The flipnotes that beg for stars are a bit obnoxious. I spent a good amount of time last night going through other people's flipnotes, and decided that I won't comment or leave stars for anyone that specifically asks for them nor will I do so for anyone that has downloaded someone else's flipnote and resubmitted it as their own.

I do wish the rating system was better - maybe with a limited amount of yellow stars that each user has per day. Ah well, it is what it is.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 0045-4226-761
http://flipnote.hatena.com/518C63F031CA4938@DSi/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

627. Posted:

ReZon wrote:

The flipnotes that beg for stars are a bit obnoxious. I spent a good amount of time last night going through other people's flipnotes, and decided that I won't comment or leave stars for anyone that specifically asks for them nor will I do so for anyone that has downloaded someone else's flipnote and resubmitted it as their own.

I do wish the rating system was better - maybe with a limited amount of yellow stars that each user has per day. Ah well, it is what it is.

I agree. I hate flipnotes that beg for stars. It's even more sad, when a Flipnote that begs for stars is good! (Happens rarely, but happens.) Because I don't give a Flipnote stars if it tells me to do. I give my stars to flipnotes I like.

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FATEM

628. Posted:

And the quality of flipnotes is also showing a lack of quality.For every great animation there are at least 3 terrible ones.But thats just my own opinion. I don't mind them on the practice channel and the practice channel and the stick figure channel go hand in hand but a lot of the stuff on the most popular page seems....abhorrent. I'm probably overreacting though.

No-one can hear Bohemian Rhapsody without singing along.
DSiWare Friend Codes:
MvsDK:MMA-524212537307 UNO!-3953-7295-2611
Suujin Taisen Number Battles-034586240750 Dragon Quest Wars-0732-4886-6231
Bomberman:Blitz-163443150466

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

629. Posted:

FATEM wrote:

And the quality of flipnotes is also showing a lack of quality.For every great animation there are at least 3 terrible ones.But thats just my own opinion. I don't mind them on the practice channel and the practice channel and the stick figure channel go hand in hand but a lot of the stuff on the most popular page seems....abhorrent. I'm probably overreacting though.

Well I think that, too. There are so many bad Flipnotes that don't even look as if the creator took care in doing it. I mean that's ok to practise on the DS but why do you have to upload it? I'm not the biggest talent either but you don't need to be. A simple good-drawn character that consists of a few basic triangles, circles, ovals or squares looks better than a bad drawn anime figure with many details.

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ReZon

630. Posted:

Black Mage from Final Fantasy I.

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 0045-4226-761
http://flipnote.hatena.com/518C63F031CA4938@DSi/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SMEXIZELDAMAN

631. Posted:

how do you makes blocks so it looks like pixels?

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ReZon

632. Posted:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

how do you makes blocks so it looks like pixels?

It's a little tedious, but I select the biggest size square, tap it once on the screen, and then build a couple of different size pieces out of it to put together. I generally have one single block, two horizontal, two vertical, and maybe a set of three vertical and horizontal. Then just put it together like a puzzle.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 0045-4226-761
http://flipnote.hatena.com/518C63F031CA4938@DSi/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dr_Monkey

633. Posted:

Get the Flash Player to see this player.
I hate this one... Its what you've been talking about. Give me stars!

Dr_Monkey

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Silverfang

634. Posted:

Here are my latest ones.
Pokeball loop
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
wolf loop
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

this was my first ever go at making one
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Silverfang

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ReZon

635. Posted:

Congrats to bboy! He's currently the #2 creator on the Flipnote rankings, under Nintendo who is the #1.

Keep it up bboy!

http://flipnote.hatena.com/ranking/daily/author?date=20090814

Edited on by ReZon

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 0045-4226-761
http://flipnote.hatena.com/518C63F031CA4938@DSi/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NeoRausch

636. Posted:

GO! GO! GO!

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ASDFGHJKL

637. Posted:

Im 35th! :P

ASDFGHJKL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BleachFan

638. Posted:

Wow, it's convenient that you guys were talking about what you dislike about Flipnote Hatena, cuz I just made an entire "animation" about it!
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

edhe

639. Posted:

Generic robot walk loop

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

On reflection I could have put movement in its torso and not been so lazy with the copy-pasted eyes. I put it in the practice channel hence it's not that special.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ASDFGHJKL

640. Posted:

My new music video brings the inanimate objects that appeared in my previous videos such as Me and My Tree or I Love You Roxanne and y Pet Rock into one song, ABOUT WAFFLES!!! Not my song though, its by Parry Gripp. Oh and there is me in stickman version.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
I hope this will put me in the top 30 as I am so close!

ASDFGHJKL