Showing 161 to 180 of 794
161. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:54 BST
It isent hard to make high quality, it just takes time and effort. It took almost half an hour to make that blink
This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!
162. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:56 BST
Whats hard is making it go to a preset music piece
163. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:59 BST
Yeah, that's what I assumed was the hard part.
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
164. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:01 BST
Bboy did you see mine?
Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86
165. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:02 BST
I mean, you have to estimate at the beginning, both how many slides are recquired and the best speed. If you got it right, its waaaaaaay easier.
166. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:03 BST
@albertobankai: You're not coming up in the search. What is the command code to your user name? Or just post 1 of your flipnotes here to provide a direct link to your stuff.
167. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:05 BST
@Tails86: The one with the tree and the bomb? Yeah, I saw it. I left feedback a few posts after it. Have you seen mine?
168. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:07 BST
Well I'll say it here, GabeGreens "Hi" Flipnote is my favorite so far. I love that one.
Plain old gamer :)
169. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:08 BST
Thanks Corbie! What happened to the earlier comment?
170. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:09 BST
how do i show mine!!!
"Why hate, when we can pictochat... ...or we can atleast fight on multiplayer mode". Flipnote Studio Command: Up,B,down(x2),Left(x2),B(x2)Bomberman Blitz! FC: 180626757893
171. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:12 BST
@thaneds: Refer to post #48.
172. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:14 BST
@Corbie: So how is the review coming? I think I smell a 10/10............
173. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:18 BST
I just started playing around with Flipnote Studio right now. So far it's pretty cool. It doesn't help that I'm not much of an artist.
174. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:19 BST
I love Beautiful Wood! )
Anybody like my beautiful wood one, it was realy hard to make
++((b@LLiSTikB0y))++"HATE is a big word, so make sure you got yo big boy britches on when you use it." -Me
175. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:20 BST
Thanks bboy2970. Here is mine: [flipnote:5929CE001E2F4D9D:2F4D9D_09081C3F382D8_006]
176. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:21 BST
5beac2a0cc72cd43 -my flipnote studio id
and tell me what u guys think and rate and comment plz
～master of bankai～
add me 4596-9453-5703
177. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:22 BST
give us you command, it's easier
178. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:23 BST
@thaneds: Good animation! It looks like you have a good grasp of many aspects of the program as well as drawing skills.
179. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:24 BST
it's still screwed up on my dsi.
180. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 08:26 BST
Well don't let your lack of artistic ability hinder the score. It would be an outrage if Flipnote scored badly! Although I'm sure sales wouldn't be very heavily impacted by a bad review considering the very fair price