Forums

Topic: Flipnote Friends

Posts 21 to 40 of 78

Grumble

Oh, that makes sense... So... Flipnote Friends is for WiFi (local, like, in the same house!) friends only. Ok, why don't they just call it Family or Loved One/s? LOL. I don't get it. Is this talked about in the HELP files for Flipnote anywhere? Let's take a look...

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Animal Crossing, Metroid. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

albertobankai

alberto(albertobankai)

right, B, Y, A, up, R, left, R

plz rate and comment

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

albertobankai

alberto(albertobankai)

right, B, Y, A, up, R, left, R

plz rate and comment

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

albertobankai

alberto(albertobankai)

right, B, Y, A, up, R, left, R

plz rate and comment

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

albertobankai

alberto(albertobankai)

right, B, Y, A, up, R, left, R

plz rate and comment

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

Grumble

Hey guys add me too I'll always add u back... unless you're a total whack job. lol.

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Animal Crossing, Metroid. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Cheezy

ballistikboy wrote:

Hey guys add me too I'll always add u back... unless you're a total whack job. lol.

What's your command?

Who Are You?

SMEXIZELDAMAN

what are the "commands" for?

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

Cheezy

I don't think creator search works yet so instead of typing names you do command search and put those in instead

Who Are You?

SMEXIZELDAMAN

ohhhhhhh thats cools but what if people have same command? wont they get relly long really fast?

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

Roopa132

My name is Roopa132 there, too gotta look up the command later since I'm just in a creativity streak I don't want to interrupt

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

Cheezy

I wish I had creativity

Edited on by Cheezy

Who Are You?

Roopa132

Cheezy wrote:

I wish I had creativity

Maybe you're the same as I am:
I always think I'm not creative. I don't even know what to draw when I'm bored at school
But when I get just one idea and beginn to draw it then suddenly I get a giant "swarm" of ideas and when I finish one thing the next one comes in mind Just don't try to hard, relax and beginn with something simple like a tree or a cat. And then do whatever comes to your mind

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

Cheezy

Yes!!

Who Are You?

Grumble

Cheezy wrote:

ballistikboy wrote:

Hey guys add me too I'll always add u back... unless you're a total whack job. lol.

What's your command?

Thanks... my command is:
R B (UP) A L B (RIGHT) (LEFT)

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Animal Crossing, Metroid. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Grumble

Roopa132 wrote:

Cheezy wrote:

I wish I had creativity

Maybe you're the same as I am:
I always think I'm not creative. I don't even know what to draw when I'm bored at school
But when I get just one idea and beginn to draw it then suddenly I get a giant "swarm" of ideas and when I finish one thing the next one comes in mind Just don't try to hard, relax and beginn with something simple like a tree or a cat. And then do whatever comes to your mind

Yes, and that is called SUPER-CREATIVITY! As an Art and English major, I think that everyone has it in them to be an artist and a writer. Everybody's got a ton of stories in them or a lot of artistic ability (for something)...

B

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Animal Crossing, Metroid. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

NeoRausch

Starting to add all of you! and you gotta add me too! (whoa! it ryhmes!)

My Command:

A, A, R, X, L, L, Up, Left

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

NeoRausch

ballistikboy wrote:

Thanks... my command is:
R B (UP) A L B (RIGHT) (LEFT)

you sure? can't find you!

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

Odnetnin

Sylverstone wrote:

The only way to add Flipnote Friends is by DSi-DSi.

Or so I've heard......

One of the best Flipnotes so far?

Easily.

Cheezy

I added you all, I'm ading you now, Neo

Who Are You?

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic