Hardy83

Guitar Rock Tour
or
Brain Age Express: Soduku
OR
Puzzle League Express.
OR
Club House Games Express

One of these, only one, and nothing else.

Hardy83

LzWinky

It would be better than some of the stuff on DSiWare

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Odnetnin wrote:

Hardy83 wrote:

Guitar Rock Tour
or
Brain Age Express: Soduku
OR
Puzzle League Express.
OR
Club House Games Express

One of these, only one, and nothing else.

You're being remarkably optimistic.

But it's good to think positive!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

aoeder

It's definitely going to be a game EU already has, with a slight chance of Pop+: Solo...

aoeder

Cheezy

Well yeah it's probably not gonna be Flipnote, I'm just predicting THAT though because nobody else is for a change, and Nintendo just completely shooting with our backs turned. That's the kind of thing I feel is gonna happen, when everyone just loses hope and it comes out of nowhere after our heads haniging down for so long. I can just sense that kind of predicament.

Who Are You?

Charlie_The_Unicorn

I'm crossing my fingers for Pop+ Solo.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

Grumble

Cheezy.... To be honest, I think our heads are hung low and our spirits have been broken right about now... don't you think? LOL. Come on, Nintendo! Listen to your customers and fans!

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Cheezy

BUT THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!! This has to be the first prediction thread where not one other person has predicted Flipnote because we've just given up. And maybe now that we've quit begging they'll give us what we want...nah, but I'm also saying that I just have some strange sense that Nintendo will throw us a curveball, and I'm not sure why...

Who Are You?

KnucklesSonic8

And yeah, I think everyone's just fed up. They'll just have to rely on Nintendo following through on their promises. As someone suggested last week, it'll probably come when no one expects it and not many people are begging for it.

KnucklesSonic8

Hardy83

I gave DSiWare after a month. Nintendo learned there lessons with WiiWare, there's should've been no reason for them to mess up again, but in fact even worse.

Fool me once, you know how it goes.

Hardy83

Brer

Odnetnin wrote:

Flipnote Studio or bust. Seriously, Nintendo.

Amen man...Hey did you make your avatar?? Because its pretty darn good.. You should send that picture to 5th Cell

Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag
I see wut u did ther
Awkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!

Cheezy

Odnetnin wrote:

I hope Cheezy can see the future.

As far as I can tell, I can't

Who Are You?

fiddle56

just hand me over flipnote and im happy

War was beggining... What happen? Someone set us up the bomb. Main screen turn on. How are you gentlemen? ALL YOUR BASE...BASE..BASE..ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US. What you say?

ToadFan

fiddle56 wrote:

just hand me over flipnote and im happy

me too.

ToadFan

Cheezy

Yeah I do have to say Nintendo's turned us all into rabid dogs. I want my normal life back...

Who Are You?

Charlie_The_Unicorn

Final Predictions

DSi: Pop+ Solo
WW: NyxQuest, Family Slot Car Racing
VC: Something for C64.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.