Forums

Topic: 1,000

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

nintendan

i still have all 1000 points. too busy with RH and GTA:CTW to bother with anything else. maybe when something really good comes out.

nintendan

jeanniepep

I think it's really great that they gave out free points for all of us to try out the DSiWare store. Too bad there aren't more games to choose from yet, but when games are free I'm not so picky!

Just got my DSi yesterday and downloaded Aquia immediately after being hypnotized by the YouTube video on the review. Soooo excited to use the other 500 pts for Dr. Mario Express!

jeanniepep

Kreegs07

Just got a DSi. Not sure what to spend the points on. Dr. Mario or Aquario. Any suggestions? Or should I just hold on to the points until something super cool comes along (sarcasm because its Nintendo we are talking about here) haha jk. Imput?

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

Mainstreamguy

I think i just downloaded the worst dsiware games ever...
do i get 1000 more points if i format my DSi?

Mainstreamguy

ilomoga

I doubt it, if Nintendo made it that way you could just format your DSi all the time when you want to buy new DSiWare.

ilomoga

mastersworddude

When does the DSi stops giving away the points because i was planning on get one soon.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

theblackdragon

the promotion expires on October 5th of this year. If you haven't linked your accounts and visited the DSi Shop by then, you'll be out of luck.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

mastersworddude

Ok good i have a lot of time.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

Tri-Fist

I got WarioWare and Dr.Mario with mine.

Tri-Fist

Raptor78

I bought one first thing and bought Warioware with my free points and saved the rest, I bought another 2000 points and have bought more games since, but had I bought a DSi now and had the free points I probably would have bought Dr.Mario with them because it is one of those timeless games you could pick up and play any time.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

ItsFuzzyPickles

theblackdragon wrote:

the promotion expires on October 5th of this year. If you haven't linked your accounts and visited the DSi Shop by then, you'll be out of luck.

Wait, I didn't link my account, yet I still got my free 1,000 DSi Points. Kudos to me!

With that 1,000 DSi points, I spent it on Birds & Beans, Art Style: AQUIA, and Paper Airplane Chase. All are excellent DSi games. I still have 100 points left, but I can't use it for anything, so why bother? I think I'll sign up for Club Nintendo (They better allow people like me who uses Hotmail for e-mail address, I had to create a Yahoo! account to join Nintendo Life, just because Microsoft wouldn't allow people with Hotmail to join Nintendo Life, which is ****!).

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Charlie_The_Unicorn

I downloaded WarioWare, Brain Age, Aquia, Paper Plane, and Pictobits.

I plan to spend my 500pts on Pop when it comes out (Or MFC if it is 500pts)

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

Slapshot

Wasted 500 on WarioWare and then got Dr. Mario Express and have really enjoyed having a portable version of that game. Just added another 1000 and about to get Pictobit and then waiting on MFC.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.