Forums

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Posts 801 to 820 of 879

Percentful

Yeah, cheating the pokewalker is for lazy pigheaded sloths who can't walk.
No offense to anyone who DOES cheat it, but seriously, suck it up and go on a walk. >:3

Edited on by Percentful

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

LordJumpMad

The funny thing is, that it is so true
Walking is Much Faster to get Watts then trying to Cheat it.

I run every day with my Dog, so I make like 10,000 steps a day.

Hay 110percentful I see your a Fan of Electroplankton, I was hopeing you can help me with What Electroplankton I should get,
Which is the most fun, that you can get out of it, and will make you come back for more.
Cuz i'm having a hard time picking which one to get lol

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SSBbrawler08

Well, I usually cheat if I'm in a car, obviously. That way I can still get major watt-age!

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

Sneaker13

I was wondering that myself. Maybe connect the PokéWalker to one of the wheels ?

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Sneaker13

I finally managed to get the Nintendo WiFi USB Connector working again. So I got the Yellow Road where all the Pikachu's are. I was wondering how long you can use it though. I read 5 May, but is that only to get the Yellow Road or actually playing the Yellow Road?

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -

zezhyrule

@Sneaker: That's just the time when it is unavailable to download, so you can use it as long as you want.

I still don't see why everyone asks this. How could Nintendo take it out of your gamecard/Pokewalker?

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Sneaker13

Thanks zezhyrule, I 'don't think it's a weird question to ask. You have demo's that stop working after an hour. It's not that the developer hacks into your PC and disable the game.

Friendcodes:

SSBbrawler08

@Toon Link - Well, I said it somewhere before in this thread, but it goes like this. For my Pokewalker, I have the clip on the back, so my way of cheating is really easy. Anyway, so what you do is hold the Pokewalker by the clip, push your elbow into your waist, and shake the Pokewalker up and down in a steady rhythm (like your swinging a hammer). Make sure you do it gently too. But yeah, that's how I cheat in the car.

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

Blue_Cat

Sigh My PokeWalker went through the wash . Maybe I can get my friend to let me use his. He gets watts + items, I get pokemon (I really want a flying pikachu)

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

LordJumpMad

I can't get any luck in Getting a Flying Pikachu, and I have over 30,000 steps
just my luck.

oh well, I'm just Happy with my Spikey Ear Pikchu

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Percentful

@lockd are those your final movesets, because if they aren't, I have many suggestions.
First of all, with muk, I suggest replacing gunk shot with either brick break or ice punch. Brick break for steel types or rock types, and ice punch for ground types. If you want to make it more of a sweeper, you could replace toxic with curse.
For Glalie, you need to switch up the moves. Three ice moves and 1 dark move doesn't cover a huge amount. I suggest that if it's supposed to be a physical glalie, replace ice beam with earthquake, avalanche with explosion or ice shard, and dark pulse with crunch. Glalie isn't strong enough for avalanche to be utilized. A life orb would probably work best for this. If it's supposed to be a special glalie, then replace avalanche with water pulse, and ice fang with hidden power ground (if you're willing to take the time to get it), or if you don't want to get hidden power, signal beam. A life orb works well for that set also.
Mr. Mime looks good, but I'd suggest you get rid of trick room and focus punch. Your team is WAY too fast to use trick room effectively (you have the second fastest pokemon in the game on your team. ). Mr. Mime needs a stab attack, so replace focus punch with psychic or charge beam if you want to baton pass extra SP. Attack boosts. However, with charge beam, you don't get a reliable stab move, so think carefully. Replacing trick room with barrier could pass Defense boosts, and replacing it with substitute could give the passed time to set up. Leftovers is the way to go, so you can stay slightly healthy and not die before you baton pass.
With ninjask, replace slash with either substitute or protect. If you go for substitute, a liechi berry can give some extra attack if you don't have time for a swords dance. The rest is ok. If you don't go for substitute, make sure to give it a focus sash.
Licky Licky is pretty good. Make sure it has minimum soeed if you use gyro ball, though. Replace hyper beam with return, as it looks like you are going for a physical one. Rollout can be replaced by earthquake, ice punch, thunder punch, fire punch, or possibly something else. It all depends what you think it will have to deal with. You can go with life orb, or choice band if you prefer that.
Flygon needs some changes. 2 turn moves are NOT good. Neither is dragon breath, so get rid of those three moves. Replace them with flamethrower, earth power, and dragon pulse. Those three moves hit every pokemon in the game for at least neutral damage. Then, you can either give it a choice scarf, or choice specs.
Hopefully this is helpful. I''ll add on anything else I think of.
Heh, I suppose this is only helpful if you have time to read a wall of text.

Edited on by Percentful

Just let it happen.

Percentful

@jumpman the first electroplankton to go for is hanenbow. It's replayable, it makes nice sounds, and it's the most like a game of all the electroplanktons. Beatnes is great for making your own small remixes. Luminarrow is cool, and it's really easy to make cool-sounding song-like-things.

Just let it happen.

armoredghor

I've been cheating a pokewalker by taking one of the original wii wrist straps and looping one end through the PW and the other through a belt loop and then just letting it swing as you walk. Great way to work up several thousand watts with only walking a mile. You can also just swing it when you're bored.

armoredghor

Percentful

I say boo to cheating the pokewalker. I still haven't cheated it, and I'm already up to 2750 watts.

Just let it happen.

Percentful

Nahh. Aerial ace lacks the raw power to do any damage, and Ninjask doesn't have nearly enough power to make up for it.
Generally, only pokemon with technician can use Aerial Ace well, especially Scyther.

Edited on by Percentful

Just let it happen.

zezhyrule

That's it, I just need to stop everything else, and go IV breed/EV train. I decided to play Zelda: ST some last night, and then played some NSMBW today. I'm losing focus...

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Percentful

I know what you mean, Zez. I find myself wanting to just fight the elite four and find pokemon. I NEED A FOCUS SASH!
Yeah, That was lame.

Just let it happen.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.