DSi / DS Forum

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Showing 581 to 600 of 950

AuthorMessage

Toon_Link

581. Posted:

@UNC5052
Yes, but you only get that Route through and event that hasn't come yet.

Toon_Link

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

582. Posted:

using the masterball in a stationary legendary is a complete WASTE unless it is the last legend, you want it baddly or just dont care to use the masterball, you can just save the game before the battle and try again if you kill it/get bad nature/etc.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

583. Posted:

abgar wrote:

using the masterball in a stationary legendary is a complete WASTE unless it is the last legend, you want it baddly or just dont care to use the masterball, you can just save the game before the battle and try again if you kill it/get bad nature/etc.

Thanks for sharing your info with the world, but it was late at night, and I didn't really care anyway.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Percentful

584. Posted:

I always save my masterball just in case I come across a shiny.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

585. Posted:

@110%: A shiny Legend or any shiny?

(I still think all of these responses are hilarious. Who cares what I do with my game that I bought? :p)

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Blue_Cat

586. Posted:

I never use my masterballs for some reason. I feel more accomplished catching it with another ball. As a result I have about 5 masterballs I've traded from old saves of my game.

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

587. Posted:

I'll take 'em!

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

Knux

588. Posted:

I have plenty of masterballs from someone's used copy of Pokemon Diamond, but I only use master balls on legendaries. Anyway, my current party is:
Feraligator, Golem, Ho-oh, Umbreon, Alakazam, and Raikou with all of them at level 52 except Raikou who is almost at level 52. I'm at Kanto, it is been pretty easy overall through this game except for Clair and Lance. I have beaten Lt.Surge, and I have explored a good bit of Kanto, battling tons of trainers to level up my Pokemon. I have a question though:what is the easiest way to reach Pewter City? I was going to go through Diglett Cave, but a Snorlax is blocking the way. I want to reach Pewter City so I can obtain the Silverwing [or whatever it is called], so I can catch Lugia.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

589. Posted:

Hyper+Knuckles wrote:

I have plenty of masterballs from someone's used copy of Pokemon Diamond, but I only use master balls on legendaries. Anyway, my current party is:
Feraligator, Golem, Ho-oh, Umbreon, Alakazam, and Raikou with all of them at level 52 except Raikou who is almost at level 52. I'm at Kanto, it is been pretty easy overall through this game except for Clair and Lance. I have beaten Lt.Surge, and I have explored a good bit of Kanto, battling tons of trainers to level up my Pokemon. I have a question though:what is the easiest way to reach Pewter City? I was going to go through Diglett Cave, but a Snorlax is blocking the way. I want to reach Pewter City so I can obtain the Silverwing [or whatever it is called], so I can catch Lugia.

Here is what you do (Spoilers for who aren't this far in the game)
Okay, go to the city where Misty's gym is. If you played Pokemon Blue/Yellow/Red/Firered/Leafgreen, then you know where the powerplant is. Go there, they will say that they are shut down.

Now, go back to the city and into the Gym. A Team Rocket Grunt will be there. He will battle you, then run. He will be on the bridge to the north of the city. Go there, and he will tell you where the part he stole from the power plant is. Go get it, then go to the power plant and talk to the fat guy.

Then, go to Lavender Town and into the radio tower. Someone will give you a Kanto radio card for your PokeGear, and it has a PokeFlute channel. Now, go to the Snorlax, turn on the Pokeflute channel, and talk to it. It will attack you, then you can go through Diglett's Tunnel after the battle.

Edited on by RandomWiiPlayer

The Game.

AuthorMessage

ganondwarf16

590. Posted:

I usually use my masterball for the only/most annoying runner in a game. In HG it was latias because of a higher speed stat than my gengar and a difficult level to not kill(35). So I said screw it and used my master ball.

ganondwarf has always been short

AuthorMessage

Percentful

591. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

@110%: A shiny Legend or any shiny?

(I still think all of these responses are hilarious. Who cares what I do with my game that I bought? :p)

either.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

592. Posted:

I bought HeartGold on Monday and I got a FEMALE Cyndaquil as my starter :)

Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening

3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

593. Posted:

Aren't these remakes of Gold and Silver? Ugh, the memories of first playing that. I think I'll politely pass.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

SSBbrawler08

594. Posted:

Wow, I just got a shiny zubat in the safari zone!! What luck!! I haven't got a shiny pokemon in the wild since the Hoenn region!! AWESOME!!!!
Untitled

Edited on by SSBbrawler08

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

AuthorMessage

lockd

595. Posted:

I beat all the gym's, the elite 4, Red and I caught almost all the legendaries, including Mewtwo, which was a major pain in the crapper. I also got the Kanto and Hoenn starters and now they're Sceptile and Charizard, nothing left to do but train and catch em' all...

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

MrPanic

596. Posted:

Lol, the Netherlands is getting scr*wed again. Apparently a big amount the Heart Gold copies that were going to be released tomorrow are corrupted so Nintendo is recalling all the copies of Pkmn and postponing the release the day before it was supposed to be released. :')

Since it's the HG versions that are mostly broken, I still have hope in buying SS tomorrow. Let's hope I'm lucky.

"Time flies when you throw your watch in the sky."
3DS: 0946-2616-2379

AuthorMessage

GamerZack87

597. Posted:

SSBbrawler08 wrote:

Wow, I just got a shiny zubat in the safari zone!! What luck!! I haven't got a shiny pokemon in the wild since the Hoenn region!! AWESOME!!!!
Untitled

That's funny, because I only ever caught one non-event Shiny, a PSYDUCK during my first playthrough of Pearl...which I've misplaced...and it had my only PIKACHU-coloured PICHU on it! Without that PICHU, I can't get the Spiky-Eared PICHU, and I've also blown my shot at catching CELEBI too! Out of MEW, CELEBI, JIRACHI, MANAPHY and SHAYMIN, CELEBI is the one for which I'm fondest! I should direct you to my request at this link:

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/ds/pokemon_auction?start=100

Thank you for your time!

I made this!

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

598. Posted:

lockd wrote:

I beat all the gym's, the elite 4, Red and I caught almost all the legendaries, including Mewtwo, which was a major pain in the crapper. I also got the Kanto and Hoenn starters and now they're Sceptile and Charizard, nothing left to do but train and catch em' all...

How the heck did you get the Hoenn starter?

The Game.

AuthorMessage

Rensch

599. Posted:

OK, people, When I first read about this last tuesday, I thought it was perhaps a hoax, but it's not:

Pikachu-poop has hit the fan. There is a bug that deletes your save-file in the European version. Some people may remember I said something about it in the chat. I'm not sure if it is in all European versions, or even in both titles, but I'll check it out once I am back home as some stores still had it while others got their cards taken back from Nintendo.

I seriously hope that this isn't the case in my HG because I don't want to wait even longer.

EDIT: It is only if you bought it in the Netherlands or the Dutch speaking part of Belgium. Other EU territories can safely buy it.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Sneaker13

600. Posted:

I still haven't received mine. The store I bought it from said it got probably lost in the post and if I haven't received it by Saturday, that I need to contact them and they will solve this problem. Stupid TNT Post.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

http://www.backloggery.com/sneaker