Forums

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Posts 561 to 580 of 879

RandomWiiPlayer

lockd wrote:

I beat all the gym's, the elite 4, Red and I caught almost all the legendaries, including Mewtwo, which was a major pain in the crapper. I also got the Kanto and Hoenn starters and now they're Sceptile and Charizard, nothing left to do but train and catch em' all...

How the heck did you get the Hoenn starter?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Rensch

OK, people, When I first read about this last tuesday, I thought it was perhaps a hoax, but it's not:

Pikachu-poop has hit the fan. There is a bug that deletes your save-file in the European version. Some people may remember I said something about it in the chat. I'm not sure if it is in all European versions, or even in both titles, but I'll check it out once I am back home as some stores still had it while others got their cards taken back from Nintendo.

I seriously hope that this isn't the case in my HG because I don't want to wait even longer.

EDIT: It is only if you bought it in the Netherlands or the Dutch speaking part of Belgium. Other EU territories can safely buy it.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Sneaker13

I still haven't received mine. The store I bought it from said it got probably lost in the post and if I haven't received it by Saturday, that I need to contact them and they will solve this problem. Stupid TNT Post.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Percentful

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

lockd wrote:

I beat all the gym's, the elite 4, Red and I caught almost all the legendaries, including Mewtwo, which was a major pain in the crapper. I also got the Kanto and Hoenn starters and now they're Sceptile and Charizard, nothing left to do but train and catch em' all...

According to serebii, you have to beat Red.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Eel

I plan on getting Bulbasaur and Torchic to go with my Totodile, i havent had the time to go for Red, though.

I tried cal in the trainer house and he totally kicked my pokeballs. it was kind of a luck spurt for him after my feraligatr started missing every hit, though!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Crazygamerfreak

I am at the Elite four but I need a Lapras with a good nature and Water Absorb
sigh

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

Knux

@RWP-I see now, I already have done that. But now I realized that the Poke Flute was on a hidden radio channel on the Pokegear, silly me. Anyways, I have captured Lugia and Latias, and my current party now is:Feraligator level 54, Ho-Oh, Umbreon, Golem, Raikou all level 53, and Lugia level 70. I think now it is time to battle Sabrina.

Knux

RandomWiiPlayer

lockd wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

lockd wrote:

After you beat Red, talk to Steven Stone is Silph. Co

He isn't in there, though.

The Game.

UNC5052

I just made it to Goldenrod last night. (My favorite town of all pokemon games) The game brings back so many memories of when I had Gold, Silver, and Crystal back when I was about 7. I will post more about my team later.

PSN- UNC5052

NintenFreak

anyone here have the gameboy sounds yet. i use it all the time it brings back a lot of memories

Nintenfreak

turtlelink

with the GB sounds, does the whole game use old sfx, or just the overworld?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

RandomWiiPlayer

He isn't in Vermillion, either.

The Game.

Toon_Link

@RWP
You have to go to Saffron and talk to the Copycat, she'll tell you she lost her doll, go to the Pokemon Fan Club in Vermilion and get the doll from the fat guy, when you leave Steven will show up and tell you about Latios (Soulsilver)/Latias (Heartgold).

Toon_Link

SSBbrawler08

Hey guys, maybe you guys can help me. For a gift, I got SoulSilver (I already have HeartGold) and I started my game and played until I could use the pokewalker, then I transfered my Totodile into it and caught an oddish (which I wanted to do) and sent my two pokes back. Realising the pokemon sucked, I erased my data and started over. When I wasn't using my pokewalker, a wild pokemon took the lead and it decided to join my team. So now, I have an oddish in my pokewalker, but because of that, I can't send in my Totodile or even bring my oddish back!! HELP!!

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

RandomWiiPlayer

Toon+Link wrote:

@RWP
You have to go to Saffron and talk to the Copycat, she'll tell you she lost her doll, go to the Pokemon Fan Club in Vermilion and get the doll from the fat guy, when you leave Steven will show up and tell you about Latios (Soulsilver)/Latias (Heartgold).

Okay, thanks.

The Game.

Raylax

Fun fact: In order to unlock all the non-event Pokéwalker courses (assuming no watts are spent or received as gifts), you have to walk approximately 1000 miles. Good luck with that.

Also; fittingly

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

SSBbrawler08

Roopa132 wrote:

@SSBbrawler08 Format the Pokéwalker. In the main menu select CONNECT TO POKéWALKER press down,X and L

? It didn't work. So, I just turn on my game, click the CONNECT TO POKEWALKER and then press the code right? I tried, but to no avail.

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.