DSi / DS Forum

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Showing 601 to 620 of 950

AuthorMessage

Percentful

601. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

lockd wrote:

I beat all the gym's, the elite 4, Red and I caught almost all the legendaries, including Mewtwo, which was a major pain in the crapper. I also got the Kanto and Hoenn starters and now they're Sceptile and Charizard, nothing left to do but train and catch em' all...

How the heck did you get the Hoenn starter?

According to serebii, you have to beat Red.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

AuthorMessage

lockd

602. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

lockd wrote:

I beat all the gym's, the elite 4, Red and I caught almost all the legendaries, including Mewtwo, which was a major pain in the crapper. I also got the Kanto and Hoenn starters and now they're Sceptile and Charizard, nothing left to do but train and catch em' all...

After you beat Red, talk to Steven Stone is Silph. Co

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

603. Posted:

I plan on getting Bulbasaur and Torchic to go with my Totodile, i havent had the time to go for Red, though.

I tried cal in the trainer house and he totally kicked my pokeballs. it was kind of a luck spurt for him after my feraligatr started missing every hit, though!

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Crazygamerfreak

604. Posted:

I am at the Elite four but I need a Lapras with a good nature and Water Absorb
sigh

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my strong point. I can actually kick when my legs are on fire and maybe burn some wings! :D

AuthorMessage

Knux

605. Posted:

@RWP-I see now, I already have done that. But now I realized that the Poke Flute was on a hidden radio channel on the Pokegear, silly me. :P Anyways, I have captured Lugia and Latias, and my current party now is:Feraligator level 54, Ho-Oh, Umbreon, Golem, Raikou all level 53, and Lugia level 70. I think now it is time to battle Sabrina. :D

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

606. Posted:

lockd wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

lockd wrote:

He isn't in there, though.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

UNC5052

607. Posted:

I just made it to Goldenrod last night. (My favorite town of all pokemon games) The game brings back so many memories of when I had Gold, Silver, and Crystal back when I was about 7. I will post more about my team later.

PSN- UNC5052

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

608. Posted:

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

I am at the Elite four but I need a Lapras with a good nature and Water Absorb
sigh

Well, today is Friday.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

609. Posted:

I know this is the wrong thread, but hey Zez, wanna brawl?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

NintenFreak

610. Posted:

anyone here have the gameboy sounds yet. i use it all the time it brings back a lot of memories

Nintenfreak

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

611. Posted:

with the GB sounds, does the whole game use old sfx, or just the overworld?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

lockd

612. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

lockd wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

lockd wrote:

First you have to talk to him in vermillion city

He isn't in there, though.

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

613. Posted:

He isn't in Vermillion, either.

The Game.

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

614. Posted:

I'm outside of victory road. :)

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

AuthorMessage

Toon_Link

615. Posted:

@RWP
You have to go to Saffron and talk to the Copycat, she'll tell you she lost her doll, go to the Pokemon Fan Club in Vermilion and get the doll from the fat guy, when you leave Steven will show up and tell you about Latios (Soulsilver)/Latias (Heartgold). :)

Toon_Link

AuthorMessage

SSBbrawler08

616. Posted:

Hey guys, maybe you guys can help me. For a gift, I got SoulSilver (I already have HeartGold) and I started my game and played until I could use the pokewalker, then I transfered my Totodile into it and caught an oddish (which I wanted to do) and sent my two pokes back. Realising the pokemon sucked, I erased my data and started over. When I wasn't using my pokewalker, a wild pokemon took the lead and it decided to join my team. So now, I have an oddish in my pokewalker, but because of that, I can't send in my Totodile or even bring my oddish back!! HELP!!

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

AuthorMessage

Roopa132

617. Posted:

@SSBbrawler08 Format the Pokéwalker. In the main menu select CONNECT TO POKéWALKER press down,X and L .

I hate that that you need a tiny screwdriver just to get that clip connector on the Pokéwalker. I don't have a cross-head screwdriver that tiny :(

And it's annoying, too that it often doesn't recognize the steps for a long time and therefore shuts itself down which sucks when you have it in your pocket and just realize half an hour later when you look at it that it was off and therefore didn't count all the steps you did :(

Edited on by Roopa132

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

618. Posted:

Toon+Link wrote:

@RWP
You have to go to Saffron and talk to the Copycat, she'll tell you she lost her doll, go to the Pokemon Fan Club in Vermilion and get the doll from the fat guy, when you leave Steven will show up and tell you about Latios (Soulsilver)/Latias (Heartgold). :)

Okay, thanks.

The Game.

AuthorMessage

Roopa132

619. Posted:

I have a problem.

In the main menu you can choose to have Wii messages sent to you informing you about trades in the GTS.
So when you choose to do that, it asks you to put in you Wii Friend Code and then tells you to enter a code that they sent you via Wii Message.
But they never send me any message. The same happens with Pokémon Platinum...
Does anybody know what the problem could be?
Maybe it's my Wii's fault since it doesn't work with both Heart Gold and Platinum.

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage

Raylax

620. Posted:

Fun fact: In order to unlock all the non-event Pokéwalker courses (assuming no watts are spent or received as gifts), you have to walk approximately 1000 miles. Good luck with that.

Also; fittingly

Edited on by Raylax

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai