DSi / DS Forum

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Showing 301 to 320 of 950

AuthorMessage

OsoOto

301. Posted:

sonic: I like to beat it early, then go back for the goodies. And yes... this game is masterful _ Stupid weather stops me from really using the PokeWalker, though :(

UNC: I feel for you. waves flag

peekachu wuz liek 'dun tase meh bro!' n' i was liek 'im gunna tase u bro!' n den he wuz liek 'i herd u liek mudkipz bro' n den i tased em

AuthorMessage

lockd

302. Posted:

I GOT HEARTGOLD!!! The intro is so awesome, and I'm already preparing my army of Metapods :) . To bad they sold out of Ho-Oh figurines :( .

Edit: Also, the PokeWalker is much smaller than I expected...

Edited on by lockd

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

ganondwarf16

303. Posted:

I got heartgold and traded over the other starters I got from colesseum. I'm only at violet city now but I will play it ALOT more tommaro.

Edited on by ganondwarf16

ganondwarf has always been short

AuthorMessage

Percentful

304. Posted:

I'm caught in a psychological rift... [not really, but I felt like being dramatic]
I used to LOVE Platinum, but I realized that I was getting too obsessed with it, so I turned it in. [You know something's up when you spend more time inside on pokemon wfi chatrooms than outside during Summer] I can't decide if I want to get soul silver some time or not...
I suppose I could always just set myself limits, but I would still have to deal with my older sister. ["Pokemon is for seven year olds! Has your IQ dropped yet? Am I annoying you? Blah blah blah."]

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

AuthorMessage

OsoOto

305. Posted:

110percentful: If there's a problem with yourself after spending more time on Platinum than outside during summer, I need to be committed. And if your sister says it's for seven year olds, shove the fattest Pokemon manual you can find in her face and say, "CAN A SEVEN YEAR OLD READ THIS?" And walk away, playing HeartGold ;)

peekachu wuz liek 'dun tase meh bro!' n' i was liek 'im gunna tase u bro!' n den he wuz liek 'i herd u liek mudkipz bro' n den i tased em

AuthorMessage

OsoOto

306. Posted:

lockd wrote:

I GOT HEARTGOLD!!! The intro is so awesome, and I'm already preparing my army of Metapods :) . To bad they sold out of Ho-Oh figurines :( .

Metapods? Army? How are you to win with that? O_O And I never expected it to be larger. The screen is a real let down (barely seeable in moderate lighting and way too small for adequate information.

AuthorMessage

Blue_Cat

307. Posted:

Talking to the pokemon is so adorable! That's the only word I can really think for it. My pokemon keeps doing funny/ strange things (sniffing the floor, accidentally bumping into me, ect). I feel this game is just going to keep getting better.

@110percentful
If you weren't sure if you'd like this game, then I could make an argument as to why you would. But since your worried about liking it too much... that's a tough one. You really have to decide for yourself if you're going to be able to be a more responsible gamer for this game. Man, pokemon is DEEP!

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

308. Posted:

But it's so shiny!

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

OsoOto

309. Posted:

Blue_Cat wrote:

Talking to the pokemon is so adorable! That's the only word I can really think for it. My pokemon keeps doing funny/ strange things (sniffing the floor, accidentally bumping into me, ect). I feel this game is just going to keep getting better.

@110percentful
If you weren't sure if you'd like this game, then I could make an argument as to why you would. But since your worried about liking it too much... that's a tough one. You really have to decide for yourself if you're going to be able to be a more responsible gamer for this game. Man, pokemon is DEEP!

Mine never feeling like talking to me. I even bake them delicious berrie pastries like a good mother D: And as for the addiction... I mean, really? Just gain self control. Save, power off, have someone hide the DS and any sharp objects that you may threaten them with after 5 minutes of not playing, and take your PokeWalker for a stroll outside. Oh, and have pie. Yum, pie. ._.

AuthorMessage

Toon_Link

310. Posted:

@lockd
I also expected the PokeWalker to be bigger. >_>

Toon_Link

AuthorMessage

lockd

311. Posted:

OsoOto wrote:

lockd wrote:

Metapods? Army? How are you to win with that? O_O And I never expected it to be larger. The screen is a real let down (barely seeable in moderate lighting and way too small for adequate information.

Yes. My army of demon Metapods. Soon, my Metapods will be able to defeat every trainer alive, and I will be the very best, like no one ever was. HARDEN UP!

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

mastersworddude

312. Posted:

I got it while ago, (like 5 hours ago, I was at my grandpas house after I got it.) Its awesome I have Totodile and I beat Falkner and on my way back to catch a sentret.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

AuthorMessage

OsoOto

313. Posted:

lockd wrote:

OsoOto wrote:

lockd wrote:

Yes. My army of demon Metapods. Soon, my Metapods will be able to defeat every trainer alive, and I will be the very best, like no one ever was. HARDEN UP!

My quirk is that I don't like any of the wild pokemon so far, so I only have my 36 Quilava, 17 Prinplup, and 31 Pichu. Do you guys know any good Pokemon from Johto that I can catch? (I'm going to Olivine City after buying the medicine for the Lighthouse Pokemon).

AuthorMessage

Raylax

314. Posted:

@110percentful: Tell your sister to go study this and come back and question your IQ/mental age only when she understands it :P

Is it sad that I understand that? Because I do.

Edited on by Raylax

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

Toon_Link

315. Posted:

@OsoOto
Take the Togepi egg you get and evolve it into Togetic and then Togekiss.
It' a great flying type and learns a lot of different moves. (Including Extrasensory which it comes with.)

Toon_Link

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

316. Posted:

I was playing this til midnight last night and I clock about 8 hours of gameplay, and I made it out of the forest. I just got my Spikey eared Pichu (its so cute :)), but I think I will put it in the PC for later because its lv.30 (starts at that level) and is way stronger than my other pokemon. But I think I'll pick up the pace now.

Today I had my pokewalker in my pocket during school (except for gym cause I wasn't gonna risk it falling out of my pocket), and I got 114 watts. Seems like it wasn't much, but then again you sit all during school. And I think I will take another walk sometime today. ;3

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

AuthorMessage

Percentful

317. Posted:

I never thought about explaining Ivs and EVs to her... I bet she would enjoy that! /sarcasm
Anyways, I've decided I want to get them sometime. I'll just summon up the self-control I used when I first got electroplankton. As for my sister.... do I really care what she thinks about my games? I never have, even if she got annoying sometimes.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

AuthorMessage

Ricardo91

318. Posted:

Just picked up my reserve copy of SoulSilver an hour ago. I'm still trying to pick a starter. I'm tempted to go with Cyndaquil, since he's an old favorite, but on the other hand I fell like being adventurous and getting Chikorita (which I never picked before). Suggestions?

Also, how far in the game do you have to be to get that Pokewalker working?

Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer Simpson
Nintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.
VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

M00se

319. Posted:

my friend got his pokewalker taken away today in school. the teacher thought it was his phone and took it away. lol

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

320. Posted:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

my friend got his pokewalker taken away today in school. the teacher thought it was his phone and took it away. lol

Lol. I didnt even open my pokewalker.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!