DSi / DS Forum

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Showing 281 to 300 of 950

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

281. Posted:

Its the infra-red senser in the cart, ya know, for the Pokewalker.

Yes, it is glorious, I just beat the first gym. I'm gonna take my time on this game, so I'm at 3 hours of gameplay. It looks so amazing. ;_;

I traded my Pikachu colored Pichu over and hope to make it to the forest today.The Pokewalker is really neat. :)

Well, Imma go play it s'more.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

AuthorMessage

mastersworddude

282. Posted:

Man I really need to go to BestBuy and get my pre-ordered copy!

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

AuthorMessage

Adam016

283. Posted:

I still need to go to Target...I hope they aren't sold out.

Adam016

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

284. Posted:

I got a DS and this game today. It is a fantastic game.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

OsoOto

285. Posted:

Adam016: I don't think so.. there was a nice big box at my local Gamestop with bunches of HG/SS boxes _ But again, the early bird gets the Ho-Oh.

peekachu wuz liek 'dun tase meh bro!' n' i was liek 'im gunna tase u bro!' n den he wuz liek 'i herd u liek mudkipz bro' n den i tased em

AuthorMessage

OsoOto

286. Posted:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Its the infra-red senser in the cart, ya know, for the Pokewalker.

Yes, it is glorious, I just beat the first gym. I'm gonna take my time on this game, so I'm at 3 hours of gameplay. It looks so amazing. ;_;

I traded my Pikachu colored Pichu over and hope to make it to the forest today.The Pokewalker is really neat. :)

Well, Imma go play it s'more.

How do you trade over Jirachi and Pichu to HeartGold?

peekachu wuz liek 'dun tase meh bro!' n' i was liek 'im gunna tase u bro!' n den he wuz liek 'i herd u liek mudkipz bro' n den i tased em

AuthorMessage

Aviator

287. Posted:

Get 2 DS', and trade them.

When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

288. Posted:

Here is the SoulSilver boxart if anyone cares to see it(taken with DSi camera).
Untitled

Sorry for bad quality! :)
The Pokewalker is very shiny!

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Blue_Cat

289. Posted:

Okay, I absolutely love this game! I love all the subtle effects, like when you're in front of a windmill in New Bark town, the sound fades so you can hear it. Everything is so cool.

I trained my Chikorita to level 10, but now that I could trade the first member of my real team over, Chikorita's going in the box soon.
(For anyone who cares, it's a female oddish named Hips. I'm going to evolve it into a bellossum, but first I need to train it from level one :l)

One last thing: THIS GAME RULES!!!

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

AuthorMessage

OsoOto

290. Posted:

How do you trade? This is really confusing.. I tried the GTS in Goldenrod City but you have to know the pokemon before you can trade it with the other DS. Is it the Mystery Gift option on both menus?

AuthorMessage

Blue_Cat

291. Posted:

I used the Union room in the pokemon center. I traded Hips (my Oddish) over from pokemon Pearl, which was playing on my other DS.

I'm not even at Goldenrod City yet, so you can do this pretty early (I could right after I got the pokeballs).

Update on Hips: Now level 5; regular starter level :D

Gota Catch 'em ALL!

AuthorMessage

OsoOto

292. Posted:

Ah. Well, my Quilava (I wanted Chikorita but it had too many disadvantages) is 30 so far, and I'm pounding through Morty's gym _ This game revives my beautiful, young (I've only played Diamond in 2009) memories of Pokemon. :D I just miss getting the EXP Share early in the game.. my Togepi and Sandshrew are only level 12! ><

AuthorMessage

almostnacho

293. Posted:

I'm getting HeartGold in a few hours OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! :D

I'm back with a shiny new 3DS, yay!
FC: 5370-0428-9949
Walker is the best Animal Crossing character ever.

AuthorMessage

Blue_Cat

294. Posted:

It not an uncommon problem for the starter to out-level all the rest in the party. My advice; Train them up! After about 1/2 an hour, Hips is level 7, and I'm ready to continue moving through the game. EXP share is generally not the best way to train pokemon.

Or you could always, you know, exercise :P. The pokewalker isn't the most efficient method of leveling up either, but 1 level per walk isn't bad.

Gota Catch 'em ALL!

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

295. Posted:

I'm gonna go for a walk right now so I can test training my lv 2 pidgey with the pokewalker. (poor pidgey has been in there all day :(.).

EDIT: where do you get the EXP Share?

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

AuthorMessage

almostnacho

296. Posted:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I just got it! :D

I'm back with a shiny new 3DS, yay!
FC: 5370-0428-9949
Walker is the best Animal Crossing character ever.

AuthorMessage

jaw51

297. Posted:

I just got soulsilver about 2 hours ago!! So far I've gotten to the first gym but I haven't tried it yet because I wanted to try out the pokewalker. I'll be getting back to the game soon!!

There is no spoon
Welcome to die!

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

298. Posted:

Just came back from my walk! :)

I had a total of 152 watts (although I did have more, but I spent 42 watts on trying to catch pokemon and get items), and I have to say, the Pokewalker is great! I think I might take this to school tomorrow. :D

AuthorMessage

UNC5052

299. Posted:

You people are making me jealous. :( I have to wait for mine to come from Amazon.

PSN- UNC5052

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

300. Posted:

My cuz and I got these games at the same time (he got SoulSilver), and he is in GoldenRod. I have 6 hours of playtime and I just got to the 2nd gym. Comes to show that I <3 exploring in Pokemon.

@UNC5052- Aw man, that stinks. :( Maybe you'll have it by tomorrow, its truely a great game. :D

@Buster13- Also, it has to be the infra-red senser in the cart because I have Personal Trainer: Walking which comes with a pedometer and is also Jet black. ;)

Edited on by sonic_brawler95