Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,621

Hairmanban19

bluerobin2 wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

Every computer can be used to program stuff.

But not every Computer is made to specifically be programmed......

Yeah i meant specificallly.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Arn0ld

I know this is a qr code forum but can someone post the link for the tutorial forum?

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

ZombieChiggers

alex123656 wrote:

i love petit farm

i agree. its awesome!

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

swordx

I'm not such a big fan of Petit Farm anymore. I used to marvel at it, wondering how it was possible, but now that I understand it, it has really lost its charm. I never actually enjoyed the gameplay, so I don't play it anymore. Games such as Petit Slash are much more enjoyable for me.

swordx

ZombieChiggers

swordx wrote:

I'm not such a big fan of Petit Farm anymore. I used to marvel at it, wondering how it was possible, but now that I understand it, it has really lost its charm. I never actually enjoyed the gameplay, so I don't play it anymore. Games such as Petit Slash are much more enjoyable for me.

petit slash?
what is it?

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

swordx

snoremac wrote:

swordx wrote:

petit slash?
what is it?

Did anyone follow the link I posted? It's a RPG that someone posted on the Japanese wiki. The only problem is that you have to download the QR's, but it's worth it.

swordx

Hairmanban19

swordx wrote:

snoremac wrote:

swordx wrote:

petit slash?
what is it?

Did anyone follow the link I posted? It's a RPG that someone posted on the Japanese wiki. The only problem is that you have to download the QR's, but it's worth it.

I dont download anything on my computer any more,i have a history of getting some kinda virus for a lot of things.

Edited on by Hairmanban19

swordx

hairmanban19 wrote:

swordx wrote:

snoremac wrote:

swordx wrote:

petit slash?
what is it?

I dont download anything on my computer any more,i have a history of getting some kinda virus for a lot of things.

I was scared to download it for the fear of getting a virus, but I decided to download it. I don't think I have one, but I can understand why you might not want to.

swordx

Hairmanban19

swordx wrote:

hairmanban19 wrote:

swordx wrote:

snoremac wrote:

swordx wrote:

petit slash?
what is it?

I was scared to download it for the fear of getting a virus, but I decided to download it. I don't think I have one, but I can understand why you might not want to.

Ok,i took the chances and i dont think i have a virus,and the game is pretty good,thanks for posting it!

Edited on by Hairmanban19

swordx

Credible wrote:

I've released a demo for my game so far:
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Wizard

That's very cool, but I see some major issues. The character shouldn't be going super fast if it's moving diagonal. You should assign a different number for x and y to increase/decrease when going in a diagonal direction. Also, You need an area that your sprite can't go past. It isn't good when it can loop like that. I'd help you with BGCOL, but I've been using SPHITSP for my game, as I no nothing about background collision. I like your enemy AI, but I feel like your skeleton should move more often. I used similar AI for one of my enemies, but I must have done it differently, as it seems to look very nice, as opposed to your skeleton, which I (unfortunately) had to watch a bit just to see it move. So that needs to be fixed.

Keep in mind that I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just trying to show you where you could improve.

If you can't figure out background collision, do what I did and use sprite collision. You could easily turn the perimeter of the house into sprites.

@Hairmanban

Yeah, I thought it was quite fun. I still haven't beaten it, but it has been great so far.

Edited on by swordx

swordx

Credible

Thanks for trying it out. I like the wizards directional speed, but it's not permanent. I'll decide on it later.
As for the collision, I would use sprites, except I plan on making many different maps, and background collision is a very easy way to prevent movement. I actually have figured out background collision, except I need to figure out how to make the tile ID move along with BGOFS.
The skeleton does need to move more. I think I had him at RND(250). I'll probably lower it.

By the way, I would have completed that Petit Slash RPG, except when I beat the second cat, the town I entered after broke the game when I went up. So I rigged my leveling up stats and tried it again, and the town glitched elsewhere too. It's too bad, I really enjoyed it.

Edited on by Credible

Credible

swordx

Credible wrote:

Thanks for trying it out. I like the wizards directional speed, but it's not permanent. I'll decide on it later.
As for the collision, I would use sprites, except I plan on making many different maps, and background collision is a very easy way to prevent movement. I actually have figured out background collision, except I need to figure out how to make the tile ID move along with BGOFS.
The skeleton does need to move more. I think I had him at RND(250). I'll probably lower it.

By the way, I would have completed that Petit Slash RPG, except when I beat the second cat, the town I entered after broke the game when I went up. So I rigged my leveling up stats and tried it again, and the town glitched elsewhere too. It's too bad, I really enjoyed it.

I've been using sprites for multiple maps and it has worked wonders. I'll have to see the differences to decide whether I'll keep using sprite collision in the future or not. Maybe I'll upload a video to Youtube soon...The game I've been making is quite fun!

As for your directional speed, it just doesn't make since. I hope you change it.

Are you talking about Petit Slash or Puchicon RPG? Puchicon RPG ends in town after killing a zombie cat. It's also turn based. Petit Slash is a real-time action RPG.

Edited on by swordx

swordx

Credible

I was talking about Puchikon RPG. The one where there are talking birds and one of the bosses is a goldfish. Could you link me to Petit Slash? It sounds fun, and I may learn something from it.

Edited on by Credible

Credible

Hairmanban19

Credible wrote:

I was talking about Puchikon RPG. The one where there are talking birds and one of the bosses is a goldfish. Could you link me to Petit Slash? It sounds fun, and I may learn something from it.

The 14th post on page 30 should have the link to petit slash.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.