Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,621

Dimentio

I made a text version of that Want You Gone from Portal 2. I need someone to make the music, because I can't make any. I'll post QRs soon.

Dimentio

steriaca

Looks like I am never going to be able to do anything about the .ZIP file with the QRs I have, since I am stuck using a public computer and It always tells me that I need Administrated something if I want to convert the .ZIP files to something else.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Sypher40

steriaca wrote:

Looks like I am never going to be able to do anything about the .ZIP file with the QRs I have, since I am stuck using a public computer and It always tells me that I need Administrated something if I want to convert the .ZIP files to something else.

You don't have to convert anything! Okay, make a new folder called 'QR codes' or something. Then, double click on the .zip folder and drag the pictures to the new folder.

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

ZombieChiggers

snoremac wrote:

i am making a sort of windows task manager, i could use some help on the local area connection graph. any suggetions?

on this message. please help!

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

Hairmanban19

@swordx If you are still checking this thread when do you think you will be done with dungeon adventure,i really can not wait for it.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

swordx

@Hairmanban19 I still read this from time to time. I have no idea when Dungeon Adventure will be done. I haven't worked on it in weeks. If you're wondering why, it's because of two things. 1: I'm in school, and 2: I got a Wii U for Christmas :D:D:D! I've kinda been busy playing those two. I could prbably finish it within less than a month if I worked hard and I wasn't in school. However, I WILL work on it this weekend just because you asked about it.

swordx

Hairmanban19

Thank you so much,i think it is gonna be the best petit computer game!

ZombieChiggers

Dimentio wrote:

I made a text version of that Want You Gone from Portal 2. I need someone to make the music, because I can't make any. I'll post QRs soon.

i really want it, cant wait! btw i have made a minecraft text game so i could probably help you except for the music i recommend just using the pre-loaded music.

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

snoremac wrote:

so the sally os is better. i dont really care. i even think the sally os is better than mine i mean look at my os. its color is just white :.(

and of course nobody listens to me:(

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

Luigi1987 wrote:

I read the qr codes for the Mega Man 2 Demo.I realy hope someone makes a full version. I heard a rumor that someone posted on this thread that someone would make it.That was in 2012. I make Word programs. I got the Qr codes for One Called PRG1. You can see your memory and Date.But I don't know how to post Qr codes on this site!Can someone help me and teach me to post them please!!

a word program i want it as soon as you post the qr's

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Hairmanban19

snoremac wrote:

Dimentio wrote:

i really want it, cant wait! btw i have made a minecraft text game so i could probably help you except for the music i recommend just using the pre-loaded music.

Could you post the QRs for your minecraft text game?

ZombieChiggers

well i have gotten it done but there is an older version on i think the petit computer thread on page 75 or 76 its actually an internet explorer sort of thing

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

smartman789

Hey, guys! I've been a member of this website pretty long, and I've really enjoyed all the stuff you guys make.
I got a new computer and it's called a "raspberry pi". A little weird, I know. But you get all these utilities for programming and it's really cheap. If you like programming, you should get this. Then you could make a general discussion forum for it.

smartman789

Pixelrobin

smartman789 wrote:

Hey, guys! I've been a member of this website pretty long, and I've really enjoyed all the stuff you guys make.
I got a new computer and it's called a "raspberry pi". A little weird, I know. But you get all these utilities for programming and it's really cheap. If you like programming, you should get this. Then you could make a general discussion forum for it.

Wow I thought I was the only one that knew about this... If you want to see lots of things you can do with a Rasberry Pi, Check out Tinkernut. www.tinkernut.com and www.youtube.com/gigafide

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Hairmanban19

Wow i did not know there was a computer for doing that stuff.

Pixelrobin

Morphtroid wrote:

Every computer can be used to program stuff.

But not every Computer is made to specifically be programmed......

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

SammyOfMobius

QR Codes on DSi?

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.