Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,621

Hairmanban19

Thanks for posting that @Swordx.Have you scanned the QR codes for Battle Fantazy and Demon Castle Wars,those are pretty good games!

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Hairmanban19

Credible wrote:

I was talking about Puchikon RPG. The one where there are talking birds and one of the bosses is a goldfish. Could you link me to Petit Slash? It sounds fun, and I may learn something from it.

Where could i find the QR codes for the Puchikon RPG?

Hairmanban19

Demon castle wars is a little like Battle Fantazy,it has the same sprites and stuff,and instead of always walking from the side,your always walking straight.Also thanks for posting the link for Puchikon RPG,its a little weird sometimes,like how some of the enemies are a person you would see in town.

swordx

hairmanban19 wrote:

Demon castle wars is a little like Battle Fantazy,it has the same sprites and stuff,and instead of always walking from the side,your always walking straight.Also thanks for posting the link for Puchikon RPG,its a little weird sometimes,like how some of the enemies are a person you would see in town.

Yeah, but it's fun. It's still one of my favorite Petit Computer games. I reccomend trying Tiny Quest. It's right under Ball Control in Japanese text. The only problem is that it's an RPG and it's all in Japanese.

swordx

Hairmanban19

swordx wrote:

hairmanban19 wrote:

Yeah, but it's fun. It's still one of my favorite Petit Computer games. I reccomend trying Tiny Quest. It's right under Ball Control in Japanese text. The only problem is that it's an RPG and it's all in Japanese.

Yeah i got Tiny Quest a while ago.Have you gotten Quest and Olion,they are really good Petit Computer games.Quest is a First-Person game with Real-Time combat where you go through an infinite amount of mazes and you have a limited supply of oxygen,and ammo for your gun,and in each maze you have to kill all of the aliens which are invisible, but you just need to look at your radar to see them,so when they are close you shoot your gun,and then they die kinda like enemies do in Doom.Olion is a First-Person Space game,you fly a ship and have to destroy enemy ships to score points.If you dont have Quest or Olion then could you tell me how to make a link so you could scan the QR codes for them?

swordx

hairmanban19 wrote:

swordx wrote:

hairmanban19 wrote:

Yeah i got Tiny Quest a while ago.Have you gotten Quest and Olion,they are really good Petit Computer games.Quest is a First-Person game with Real-Time combat where you go through an infinite amount of mazes and you have a limited supply of oxygen,and ammo for your gun,and in each maze you have to kill all of the aliens which are invisible, but you just need to look at your radar to see them,so when they are close you shoot your gun,and then they die kinda like enemies do in Doom.Olion is a First-Person Space game,you fly a ship and have to destroy enemy ships to score points.If you dont have Quest or Olion then could you tell me how to make a link so you could scan the QR codes for them?

I have Quest, but I haven't gotten around to getting Olion. To make a link, just copy and paste the URL.

EDIT: I found a fun side-scrolling action game. The only problem with it is the terrible lag. But anyways, here's the link!

http://wiki.hosiken.jp/petc/?Toukou%2F%A5%DC%A5%A6%A5%CB%A5%F3

Edited on by swordx

swordx

Pixelrobin

I don't really recommend OLION But that is just my opinion. The spaceships always go straight toward your cross hair so they are really easy to shoot down or dodge. The game play is very repetitive and I have deleted it. I do marvel at the programming though, It could have been done with more difficulty. Great game, just not something you would be playing for a long time...

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

swordx

bluerobin2 wrote:

I don't really recommend OLION But that is just my opinion. The spaceships always go straight toward your cross hair so they are really easy to shoot down or dodge. The game play is very repetitive and I have deleted it. I do marvel at the programming though, It could have been done with more difficulty. Great game, just not something you would be playing for a long time...

If it's a game, I generally keep it. Little stuff like this makes Petit Computer a must have. Spending only $8 for all those games...If only they'd get it to Europe...Then we'd have even more games!!!

swordx

Linput

here is the NEW version of SALLY!
http://fowlforums.weebly.com/petit-computer.html

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

buny123

I just found out that the Japanese version of Petit Computer includes a 6th sample game! The sad thing is that it is in Japanese. If someone can translate the text and send a QR Code, that would be awesome!

Source Code

I'm currently trying to create the QR Code because they don't provide it on the Smileboom website, but I'm on my Wii so it may take some time... Once I get the QR Code generated, I will try to post it here!

Edited on by buny123

buny123

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0413-6584 | Twitter:

swordx

buny123 wrote:

I just found out that the Japanese version of Petit Computer includes a 6th sample game! The sad thing is that it is in Japanese. If someone can translate the text and send a QR Code, that would be awesome!

Source Code

I'm currently trying to create the QR Code because they don't provide it on the Smileboom website, but I'm on my Wii so it may take some time... Once I get the QR Code generated, I will try to post it here!

Probably isn't too good if we didn't get it.

swordx

buny123

swordx wrote:

buny123 wrote:

Source Code

I think the reason we didn't get it is because:
1. It's in Japanese.
2. It uses the TALK command which isn't avaliable in the US version of Petit Computer.
Either way, I'm getting near the end of the problem but I encountered a problem. The source code has a character in the @WOOD label that isn't found in Petit Computer. Right now I'm looking for an Character to ASCII Converter...

buny123

swordx

buny123 wrote:

swordx wrote:

buny123 wrote:

Source Code

1. It's in Japanese.
2. It uses the TALK command which isn't avaliable in the US version of Petit Computer.
Either way, I'm getting near the end of the problem but I encountered a problem. The source code has a character in the @WOOD label that isn't found in Petit Computer. Right now I'm looking for an Character to ASCII Converter...

Maybe the program was used to demonstrate the TALK command.

swordx

buny123

swordx wrote:

buny123 wrote:

swordx wrote:

buny123 wrote:

Source Code

1. It's in Japanese.

Maybe the program was used to demonstrate the TALK command.

Yeah. I also guessed it was to demonstrate the TALK command after I found a SAMPLE13 on the Japanese version of Petit Computer. SAMPLE13 uses the TALK command also...

buny123

buny123

I'm finding out alot of stuff!
1. My username has a typo in it. (buny123 should be bunny123)
2. There's a SmileBoom Map Editor! LINK The whole program is in English but the page is in Japanese. I was able to (barely) understand what it was saying though... I'll (kinda) translate the page (not really) in my next post.

buny123

buny123

buny123 wrote:

I'll (kinda) translate the page (not really) in my next post.

The first QR Code can be ignored. It is just a explanation of the Map Editor in Japanese. The next QR Code is the Map Editor. Along with it is a manual and a reference. The following list of PTC files just lists all the files the Map Editor uses to save. The next QR Code is a Sample Map. It shows a link (look for blue text). Click that link and scan ALL the QR Codes (Except the first one's optional). Then it gives instructions on loading it which I will explain now:
Goto Write Program. Type EXEC"SBMAPED". It will say "map reset?" Press A. It will say "load temporarily?" Press B. Tap FILE. Select LOAD PALET and press A. Press B and type SBCL_C01. Tap FILE again and choose LOAD CHR then press A. Press B, type SBBG_C01, press B, type SBBG_C02, press B, type SBBG_C03, press B, and type SBBG_C04. Tap FILE, select LOAD ALL and press A. Press B and type SBSMPLM1. Press A and ignore the error it shows. Press START. Press A at all the prompts and save at all the prompts.
The last QR Code is the Map Player. And that's all!

Edited on by buny123

buny123

minecraft

im working on minecraft for petit computer i will post the demo in the future

carlos correa

3DS Friend Code: 1547-6081-8106 | Nintendo Network ID: johnman123 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.