Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,621

ZombieChiggers

i hope my last comment helped

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

ZombieChiggers

sigh. i hope someone liked the video... sigh...

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

also i renamed the os's that are in the first menue after the login menu
so make sure that you either rename the os's or change the exec names for that menu to
os
osv2
galaxyos
changed names-

agalxyos
aosv2
these are the unchanged names
awe3p
ptcos

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Sypher40

steriaca wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

steriaca wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

steriaca wrote:

Ya! I finaly did it. I uploaded my .zip file to Mediafire. You can get to LADYTIGE at http://www.mediafire.com/?ny6gf899izu8e5 .

An easier way to do it is to upload pics here: http://tinypic.com/ or some other image hosting site and then use {img]imageurl[/img} with [ instead of {.

Tried to upload it, but it was the wrong format, and I can't change it from a .zip to anything else.

Don't upload the whole folder, upload the individual pictures inside the zip folder.

Gee, it is just like me to do it wrong, and don't exactly understand how. I think I better sumit the game again, and see if there is another option than "Save As .ZIP".

Tried it again...the only options are size of the QRs and "Save Together As .ZIP".

Save it as a .zip, then extract the pictures to a normal folder.

Edited on by Sypher40

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

ZombieChiggers

that is the easiest method too

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

.....sigh.....sigh.....sigh.....

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

lolkelvinlol

snoremac wrote:

.....sigh.....sigh.....sigh.....

what you have to do is be quiet cuz ur posting a ccomment every 5 secs. Sheesh! and btw ur os is cool but why not just use the regular petit com menu?

my friend code:0817-5045-4594

Twitter:

ZombieChiggers

why did boxtropica, manny, and sypher 40 make os's in petit computer? besides it was just a project so that i can say that i have created my first os

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

hey guess what fellas? the directory os just got a major upgrade! yeauuuuh!
i have changed the usercode
the usercode is hidden in this riddle-
"in fourteen ninety two. columbus sailed the ocean blue..."

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

steriaca

Sypher40 wrote:

OK. Now I can see them as individual QR's. But when I click on them, I don't have the option to save or copy, only deleat. Any ideals?

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

boot

Dude, snoremac stop,just stop posting comments every minute and it makes it worse because you keep changing your profile pic, just chill and by the way I cant find any of the apps for your os sally os it much better

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

ZombieChiggers

so the sally os is better. i dont really care. i even think the sally os is better than mine i mean look at my os. its color is just white :.(

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Sypher40

steriaca wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

OK. Now I can see them as individual QR's. But when I click on them, I don't have the option to save or copy, only deleat. Any ideals?

Right click the .zip folder and click Extract All, then tell it where you want to extract them. After that, find a good picture hosting site, I prefer imgur.com, and upload the pictures.

Edited on by Sypher40

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

ZombieChiggers

i am making a sort of windows task manager, i could use some help on the local area connection graph. any suggetions?

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Funyjumbo

I would need help for making an program on petit computer. I wanna make a pokedex

Funyjumbo

ZombieChiggers

Luigi1987 wrote:

I am new here. I have petit computer. I already know how to use it.

welcome to the petit computer QR code sharing thread. post QR codes for programs in this thread

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.