Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,621

Eel

Nope, still not working, reading them from 0 to 4, the last one says "This QR Code contains different data from those read up until now."

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ZombieChiggers

try now morphtroid

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

ZombieChiggers

so how is my os

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Gamer4life88266

I made an account just for this thread everyone please keep up the epic work and no snoremac your qr codes still dont work

Gamer4life88266

ZombieChiggers

AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

WHY OH WHY (cry)

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

can i have some help

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

anyone willing to help me?

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

judh1234

@morphtroid in petit farm, where is the timer for stanima and stuff? i was gonna change it from 24 hours to 12

judh1234

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1164-7074 | Twitter:

steriaca

Does anyone know of a free web page which does file conversions? I got a game file with QRs I wish to shair, but it is in a .zip format, and no picsharing website suports the .zip format.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Sypher40

steriaca wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

steriaca wrote:

Ya! I finaly did it. I uploaded my .zip file to Mediafire. You can get to LADYTIGE at http://www.mediafire.com/?ny6gf899izu8e5 .

An easier way to do it is to upload pics here: http://tinypic.com/ or some other image hosting site and then use {img]imageurl[/img} with [ instead of {.

Tried to upload it, but it was the wrong format, and I can't change it from a .zip to anything else.

Don't upload the whole folder, upload the individual pictures inside the zip folder.

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

steriaca

Sypher40 wrote:

steriaca wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

steriaca wrote:

Ya! I finaly did it. I uploaded my .zip file to Mediafire. You can get to LADYTIGE at http://www.mediafire.com/?ny6gf899izu8e5 .

An easier way to do it is to upload pics here: http://tinypic.com/ or some other image hosting site and then use {img]imageurl[/img} with [ instead of {.

Tried to upload it, but it was the wrong format, and I can't change it from a .zip to anything else.

Don't upload the whole folder, upload the individual pictures inside the zip folder.

Gee, it is just like me to do it wrong, and don't exactly understand how. I think I better sumit the game again, and see if there is another option than "Save As .ZIP".

Tried it again...the only options are size of the QRs and "Save Together As .ZIP".

Edited on by steriaca

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Hairmanban19

Ok,the QR codes work snoremac,and the OS is well done but i can not play any of the games or apps or just any of that stuff.

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

ZombieChiggers

then go to petit computer wikia and find all the apps that are in the os (from my warning post on page 27)
also you can look at my os's code to match up the apps file name

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Hairmanban19

Ok thanks.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

ZombieChiggers

note- there are a copule of apps that i made myself so i will post the QR codes for them as well

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.