Forums

Topic: NA 9/21/09 Predictions

Posts 1 to 20 of 51

Kenji510

Alright guys, once again our update will be coming in a few days, so what do u think we will get this time??.. will it be another bad update or a good update ?? post down your games and see what happens.

DSiWare: Solitaire DSi, Uno, Ghostwire
WiiWare: dont really care
VC: Super Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros?

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Grumble

Well, they say now that Uno will come out Q1 2010 I think, so we won't see that one yet (sad) but I do hope Solitaire DSi comes! Seems like a great 200 pt price game, and most of the other 200 pt games suck...

B

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Edwicket

Maybe another LucasArts game. It would make sense since the last three were staggered by two weeks each.

Edwicket

Grumble

I hope MyNotebook comes out! As well as Solitaire DSi.

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

SgtSawkz

Im gonna say pokemon rumble will come out every week till it does
I hope castle of magic for dsiware (as unlikely as it is)
and mario party for the VC is a possibility

Golden Sun the Dark Dawn:
Best game ever in the making?
Yes it is

Miyabi273

I'd like to throw down Castlevania though I highly doubt it. I'm pretty pumped for it though.

"Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!" ~ General Larry Platt

Grumble

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_DSiWare_games

The following is a list of confirmed DSiWare games in this region. New DSiWare games are added every Monday at 12pmET/9amPT.

Title Publisher(s) Nintendo Points Release Date
Art Academy: Second Semester Nintendo 800 September 28, 2009
Art Style: DIGIDRIVE Nintendo 500 Q4 2009
Thorium Wars Big John Games TBA September 2009
2-in-1 Solitaire Nintendo 200 TBA
20 Classic Book Collection DSi Nintendo 500 TBA
Alien Havoc Creat Studios TBA December 2009
Ball Fighter Teyon TBA 2009
Bomberman Blitz Hudson Soft TBA TBA
Clubhouse Games Express: Strategy Games Nintendo 500 TBA
Dragon Quest Wars Square Enix 500 TBA
Elemental Masters Ibxgames TBA 2009
Extreme Hangman Gamelion Studios TBA Q3 2009
Flipper GoodbyeGalaxyGames TBA TBA
Furry Legends: Beginnings Gamelion Studios TBA TBA
Ghostwire A Different Game TBA TBA
Jazzy Billiards Arc System Works 500 TBA
Manic Monkey Mayhem Code Monkeys TBA TBA
Master of Illusion Express: Matchmaker Nintendo 200 TBA
Master of Illusion Express: Mind Probe Nintendo 200 TBA
Master of Illusion Express: Psychic Camera Nintendo 200 TBA
Mecho Wars Luc Bernard & Friends TBA TBA
Mr. Brain Square Enix 500 TBA
Mr. Driller Namco Bandai 800 TBA
myNotebook Nnooo TBA Q4 2009
Phantasy Star Zero Mini Sega 200 TBA
Pop Island Odenis Studio TBA TBA
Six in One Translator (Tentative title) Nintendo 500 TBA
Uno Gameloft TBA Q3 2009
Yummy Yummy Cooking Jam Virtual Toys TBA TBA

BulbasaurusRex

Unfortunately, Pokémon Rumble is a Q4 game, so we probably won't see it next week.

WiiWare: Arkanoid Plus!, Tales of Monkey Island 3
Virtual Console: Sonic & Knuckles
DSiWare: I don't care.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

Dsiware:Don't care as i don't got a Dsi.
Wiiware:Arkanoid plus, Castlevania rebirth, Pokemon Rumble.
Vc:Probably an N64 star wars game (maybe lucas arts wants to surprise us?); the Star wars pattern every other week.

Grumble

Ezekiel wrote:

Vc:Probably an N64 star wars game (maybe lucas arts wants to surprise us?); the Star wars pattern every other week.

You might not care about DSiWare, but why are you posting this in the DSiWare forums? Please post in the proper forums and watch what you are doing. Thanks.

B

Bulbasaurus+Rex wrote:

Unfortunately, Pokémon Rumble is a Q4 game, so we probably won't see it next week.

WiiWare: Arkanoid Plus!, Tales of Monkey Island 3
Virtual Console: Sonic & Knuckles
DSiWare: I don't care.

We have 3 things in common; We both like Pokemon Rumble, we think Arkinoid plus is coming next week, and don't care about Dsiware.

ballistikboy wrote:

Ezekiel wrote:

You might not care about DSiWare, but why are you posting this in the DSiWare forums? Please post in the proper forums and watch what you are doing. Thanks.

B

Dude don't shoot me! I meant by the Dsiware comment that I don't care about dsiware meaning I don't have a Dsi so I don't need to worry about guessing titles coming for it next week. If i had an Dsi I would love some of the Dsiware. Btw you didn't care that kenji510 said he didn't really care for wiiware.

Edited on by

Tails

DsiWare: Alien Havoc
WiiWare: Arkanoid Plus
VC: Super Mario Kart, Something Good not another StarWars Game though (not a Star Wars Fan sorry everyone.)

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

SgtSawkz

At all naysayers of the pokemon rumble, it was confirmed by pokemon.com (which i dont frequent, i only heard it on youtube, so it may have changed) that it would come out mid september. However, im not quite as excited for it anymore cuz amazon FINALLY shipped my M&L BIS

Golden Sun the Dark Dawn:
Best game ever in the making?
Yes it is

ballistikboy wrote:

:but why are you posting this in the DSiWare forums? Please post in the proper forums and watch what you are doing. Thanks.

B

Thanks?? Well, this topic is mixed with Dsiware,wiiware,vc. It would be like someone made a topic similar to this but for Wii, xbox, and Ps3 games for next week. One guy says "Wii:Don't care as I don't got one(meaning he don't care about what gets released at the moment cause he don't have it currently) Xbox:, Ps3: Blah blah." Point is theres no mixed Dsiware, wiiware, vc mixed; wii, xbox, ps3 mixed fourms (let alone an xbox and ps3 fourm) so you would reply that "saying that about the wii is not right, please use proper fourms Thanks?" I hope you don't.

Grumble

Ezekiel wrote:

ballistikboy wrote:

:but why are you posting this in the DSiWare forums? Please post in the proper forums and watch what you are doing. Thanks.

B

Thanks?? Well, this topic is mixed with Dsiware,wiiware,vc. It would be like someone made a topic similar to this but for Wii, xbox, and Ps3 games for next week. One guy says "Wii:Don't care as I don't got one(meaning he don't care about what gets released at the moment cause he don't have it currently) Xbox:, Ps3: Blah blah." Point is theres no mixed Dsiware, wiiware, vc mixed; wii, xbox, ps3 mixed fourms (let alone an xbox and ps3 fourm) so you would reply that "saying that about the wii is not right, please use proper fourms Thanks?" I hope you don't.

My point is... if you "don't care about dsiware" then we don't care to hear that in the dsiware forums. Go post that in the Wiiware forums or VC or whatever it is you care about.

B

My point is... if you "don't care about dsiware" then we don't care to hear that in the dsiware forums. Go post that in the Wiiware forums or VC or whatever it is you care about.

B

[/quote]Boy did you read my 1st response to you? I hate repeating myself while on internet channel but.. I said "i don't care for Dsiware" not in the bad way you think though! I do like the Dsiware when i do get an Dsi but I don't care about guessing games for next week cause i won't be able to play them. Why not tell this to bulbasaurus too? His Dsiware comment was "i don't care" and was before my comment; are you out to get me or something? I repeat I Do like Dsiware but don't care whats released for Dsiware monday. Gosh why am I always the target?

Kenji510

For me right now, all i care is MyNoteBook and Solitaire DSi to come out for the DSiWare just what ballistikboy says and thats just me though... im waiting on those right now and also Ghost Wire as well.

Kenji510

Alright guys, sorry for double post and all but just gotta say only 2 more days to go until it hits Monday the 21st... man hopefully we get something really good this time... nintendo dont fail us now... these are the DSiWare games i want to see and to grab... Solitaire DSi, Ghostwire and MyNoteBook!

Cheezy

I'm hoping for Solitaire DSi. I want a DSiWare game but I only have 200 points, it looks like fun

Who Are You?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.