Forums

Topic: December 21, 2009 DSiWare Predictions!

Posts 1 to 20 of 54

20thPaul

I noticed that there wasn't a Predictions thread for next week's dsiware, so here goes.
I'm hoping for that Ai Racer game, I'm betting uno will finally be released and I think the third mynotebook color was already confirmed for next week?

I love rpgs and platformers the most... racing games are good too!
I have a black dsi and a blue 3DS. :D
"Sometimes we put up walls, not to keep people out, but rather to see who will take the time to break them down."
3DS friend code: 3695 0029 5257

geek-master

i agree on UNO :/

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

sonic_brawler95

Its the Holiday update so its going to be a big update. That means anything can be released. But myNotebook: green is confirmed.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Armand

Shantae ?

Armand

Birdman

I'm hoping for Reflect Missile, Flipper and Solitaire DSi. Seriously Nintendo, how long does it take to port a less than 10 block game?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

melvin2898

Uno,Flipper and Shantae I hope.

Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.

Twitter:

KnucklesSonic8

C'mon UNO! AiRacer would please me greatly as well.

KnucklesSonic8

WAIW

Flight Control
Reflection
Airacer(s)

I wouldn't get excited about Shantae, guys. Not only did Wayforward push it back, but Nintendo recently revealed officially that it won't be out until Q1 2010.

WAIW

Birdman

Flipper is a puzzle game that features fully destrucible environments as you create/destroy your way to get back Flipper, your pet goldfish. The developer wants to put it out for 200 points, making it a steal.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

geek-master

dear santa i have been a good boy this year will you please give me UNO for Christmas?

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear

WolfRamHeart

I really hope we get Reflect Missile!

WolfRamHeart

geek-master

WolfRamHeart wrote:

it looks alot like arkanoid

Percentful

I really am not looking forward to anything, nor am I going to predict anything. I want to be suprised.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

geek-master

WaltzElf wrote:

geek-master wrote:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

It is a little, but different in other ways.

It's also way better than Uno. You're probably ok with Uno because you're a Uno nut, but most people will find Reflect Missile a far more interesting game

im wanting UNO so bad becuase i dont have a iphone and this version of UNO looks just like the one on the iphone. trust me we can all use more online dsiware games. and missile reflect looks ok. im kinda getting tired of arkanoid from playing it to death on websites like miniclip.....

Bankai

geek-master wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

geek-master wrote:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

It is a little, but different in other ways.

It's also way better than Uno. You're probably ok with Uno because you're a Uno nut, but most people will find Reflect Missile a far more interesting game

im wanting UNO so bad becuase i dont have a iphone and this version of UNO looks just like the one on the iphone. trust me we can all use more online dsiware games. and missile reflect looks ok. im kinda getting tired of arkanoid from playing it to death on websites like miniclip.....

Like I said, you're an Uno fan, so you'll get along with it fine.

It's just a shoddy game, is all. It plays Uno, but badly. You need to be a real Uno fan to get much out of it.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.