Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,242

Super8-BitBen

Amiibos I want that are unannounced or sold out.I want Shulk,MetaKnight and R.O.B and the Amiibo that get you Mario kart 8 Costumes because those are cool to have anyway.I train all my Amiibos even after Level 50.All my current Amiibo are Level 50.

Super8-BitBen

Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Sonic and Mega Man join my collection! Gonna try to post a picture sometime today, since I don't have too much of a good camera right now.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

3DSfan134 wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Sonic and Mega Man join my collection! Gonna try to post a picture sometime today, since I don't have too much of a good camera right now.

Where do they have those Mega Man amiibos in stock? They don't have those at my nearby Gamestop.

Found them at my local Walmart. They only had about 3 Mega Mans left. You'll have different luck more than likely, but I wish you good luck in finding them.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

My game stop got in about 7 mega man amiibo. Picked up the one I had on reserve today. Sadly they got in toon link as well after I bought it from Amazon. oh well.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

TeeJay

I regret not getting Sonic while he was available for shipment only. The shipment only thing turned me off from buying it, but if I knew I'd be shipping Gold Mario in a few days anyway I would have gotten him.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JunkosBoobies

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Alrighty, here are some photos! Sorry about the trash quality of the images, but it's the best my phone would let me take images. Also, sorry about the images being sideways, it's like that because I don't know much about phones.
Untitled
Untitled

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

LaserdiscGal

I really need to get some wave 3 Amiibos, I currently have zero.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

TeeJay

bezerker99 wrote:

I received my Sonic amiibo today in the mail, one full day earlier than was expected. (Sonic is still fast, apparently, lol)

Untitled

Nice, you gonna name it Sanic?

I'm beating myself over the head for not buying him to have him shipped over when he was available online.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Kami2Kami

My Shulk arrived today!

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

TeeJay

bezerker99 wrote:

@TeeJay - that's probably what I would name him but I doubt I'll remove him from his packaging.

Please open your amiibos before they go stir crazy

Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

Inkling

TeeJay wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

@TeeJay - that's probably what I would name him but I doubt I'll remove him from his packaging.

Please open your amiibos before they go stir crazy

Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
FREE HIM

Edited on by Inkling

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

ultraraichu

My latest crew
Untitled
So happy I never had to resort to paying more than the msrp for them. Now to free King dedede for my Dreamland smash team and rainbow curse.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

Ryno

Free your amiibos people, it has been very therapeutic for me to open my amiibos and let them breathe.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

veeflames

@Ryno no way. And get dust on them? LOL In fact, I put some of my amiibo that I opened back in their box and STAPLED the box.
http://i.imgur.com/7hxZGGL.jpg
LOLOL

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

TeeJay

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

@Ryno no way. And get dust on them? LOL In fact, I put some of my amiibo that I opened back in their box and STAPLED the box.
http://i.imgur.com/7hxZGGL.jpg
LOLOL

I like, just posted that picture. On this very page.

Also it's called dusting. Personally I find the boxes cumbersome and clunky-looking.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic