Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,242

keator

i noticed i can get marth for 35 imported over like 50+ on ebay. so importing is the way i am going

keator

Grumblevolcano

keator wrote:

i noticed i can get marth for 35 imported over like 50+ on ebay. so importing is the way i am going

Including custom charges? Most american sellers don't pay the customs charge for it coming over the border so you have to instead.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ClassicJetterz

Untitled

Well I got some birthday money aaaaand...went a little crazy.
My Japanese Villager amiibo is here but I have to wait until next Saturday. <3

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

keator

shipping worldwide just has a higher rate the custom charge is something i have never experienced ordering out of the usa ever

keator

MegaStoneSmash91

I have a Pit coming in the mail from Amazon now, which completes wave 1 & 2 for me! All purchased at normal retail price, too, which I'm very pleased about.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

NinjaWaddleDee

I currently have Kirby, Samus, Yoshi, and Captain Falcon. I also have Rosalina preordered. The only characters I want now are Zero Suit Samus, Ness, and Doctor Mario. Sadly, I can't afford to buy all of these things. I'd rather use my money on the games instead.

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

id6016

i have just bought marth, villager and wii fit trainer for dun dun dun
45 euros(55$) vs the 150$ it would cost me for american versions, so i am very pleased

gotta love amazon

edit: ill show proof at a later time
probally tomarrow or monday when i have time

Edited on by id6016

I really want Gold Mario amiibo.
3DS Friend Code: 1950-8721-4762 Nintendo Network ID: id6016

keator

Where did you order them from? I need those three! Lol I would love to get them at that price.

keator

keator

i am happy to announce that i just completed wave 1 last night after finding the elusive 3 on amazon.de which were roughly 15 a piece with 20 for shipping

keator

id6016

keator wrote:

i am happy to announce that i just completed wave 1 last night after finding the elusive 3 on amazon.de which were roughly 15 a piece with 20 for shipping

yeah thats where i got mine XD
i was going to post a picture as soon as i got order conformation but i guess you beat me to the punch XD

keator

my brother in law told me about it. so happy i decided to ask him for the sites he uses. now my search of meta knight and rosalina for wave 3 thankfully i have all but those 2 preordered

keator

TOMBOY25

Untitled

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

Rintyrocks

TOMBOY25 wrote:

Untitled

OOOOO.OOOOO That's amazingly well done!

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

MrWalkieTalkie

Preordered:

Shulk
Meta Knight
Lucario
Sonic
Ike

And my girlfriends got Mega Man preordered and will also get me my most favorite/most wanted amiibo, King Dedede!

Aside from the exclusives and Dedede, the other figures we preordered are based on what we think are gonna be the hardest to find amiibo. Being Ike & the 3rd party characters.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

CrimsonFire

I stupid to get into this, I started with Link when I bought Smash Bros, and everything has gone from hell from that day forth.Now I have 10/18. What hurts the most is that I've seen WFT and Villager in store before, but I just figured I would get them later, now I'm looking for them,mostly(WFT) , and they've become rare. Then there's Pit, and CF which I really want, but are nowhere to be seen. Now I have Sonic, Sheik, and Shulk.

Sportsfan1712

All of wave 1+2 and most of 3 pre ordered. Just need Rosalina and Lucario, toon link, bowser, and sheik.

Sup

Ryu_Niiyama

well I'm still missing the major rare amiibo but I've got everybody else. I'm checking import sites (I refuse to get scalped by some jerk on ebay or amazon.) to see if I can get Japanese versions.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

id6016

Time for an update:
I just got my conformation for marth and WFT, sadly my villager order got canced due to low stock
And my samus just came in the mail

keator

oh no! i hope my orders come soon then. i got my order set nothing shipped yet. hoping i get them all though

keator

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic