Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,242

Elixor

Hey all,

I'm writing an article on amiibo collections, is that alright if I use some of your collection as example?

Elixor

FishieFish

I got Little Mac, Captain Falcon, and Pit today.

Woo.

"No one said you could touch."

keator

i just added kirby and donkey kong today. my little mac shipped yesterday. i am missing 4 common ones and of course marth villager and the fit trainer. yoshi will join my collection Friday

keator

HandheldGuru97

Just started my collection with.....drumroll......Peach! Going to try it out in Smash here right now, looking for a Marth (which will be impossible) can't find Link anywhere, but that will probably be my next Amiibo.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

PaperLucario

After spending a week tracking down Pitty-Pat.
Untitled
Wave 1 & 2 Complete!
Behind the Lucario Slip is all my Preorder Receipts for Wave 3, not going through hell again when possible. Only ones I couldn't preorder are Meta Knight and Rosalina (mainly cause I like to preorder in-store, neither Best Buy or Target are doing them for amiibo.)

PaperLucario

NintendoFan64

Picked up Pikachu today.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Drobotic

HandheldGuru97 wrote:

Just started my collection with.....drumroll......Peach! Going to try it out in Smash here right now, looking for a Marth (which will be impossible) can't find Link anywhere, but that will probably be my next Amiibo.

Good luck training her.She'll become a monsterous $13 piece of plastic in no time.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Aurumonado

I can't find Pit anywhere because my EB games broke the street date ):

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

dumedum

My amiibo collection increased and so far I have:
Mario
Samus
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Link
Kirby
Fox
Diddy Kong
Marth (still in box)
Luigi (on its way)
Kid Icarus (on its way)

Preordered:
Meta Knight
Shulk X2
Ike
Mega Man
Bowser
King Dedede
Toon Link

I noticed something "very troubling". I did not intend to buy Ike, Diddy Kong, Marth, Toon Link, or Luigi (and one of the Shulks). And the only reason I did was because of the shortage and the thought that they're precious like that when they were in stock. I even almost purchased Pikachu even though I have no interest in buying it.

So this all supply thing if strategized by Nintendo has definitely worked on me. I'm buying amiibo I never wanted just because of this supply hysteria.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Megapokepaul

My mom and dad went to Munich this Christmas , they found ALL the amiibos at a retailer named Saturn , literally ALL of them in more than 10 exemplary !! Bought me the ones I want so now I have :
Pikachu
Mario
Peach
Pit
Yoshi
DK
Fox
Zelda
Link
Samus
Luigi
Also got Bayonetta 2 and SSB4 as Christmas gifts !

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

TeeJay

I haven't seen Pit anywhere at all whatsoever

I STILL haven't seen a single Marth in the wild

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LaserdiscGal

Elixor wrote:

Hey all,

I'm writing an article on amiibo collections, is that alright if I use some of your collection as example?

Go for it, send me an email ([email protected]) if you need any more.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LaserdiscGal

Aaaand just added these puppies today.

Untitled

Piston Honda the Pikachu, and Mr Dream the Yoshi

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Pootypie

Pokefraker wrote:

Aaaand just added these puppies today.

Untitled

Piston Honda the Pikachu, and Mr Dream the Yoshi

Wow did you do these paint jobs? I liked that Mr. L, really cool!

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

LaserdiscGal

@TheGreatBrawler

Haha thanks, and yes I did do all the paint jobs! It's just something I like to do to my Amiibos to make them feel a little more personalized.

And Mr. L wasn't my idea, I had asked one of my friends what I should paint Luigi- and he just said Mr. L!

LaserdiscGal

id6016

My collection so far is in my signature.
i just want more though, MORE!!

I really want Gold Mario amiibo.
3DS Friend Code: 1950-8721-4762 Nintendo Network ID: id6016

keator

just got more for my collection. added yoshi mario and Luigi. preordered sonic. only missing 4 which are peach marth villager wft. i am going to import them. what is the best place to import from?

keator

Grumblevolcano

Be very careful, TRU are cancelling amiibo preorders again so double check that Lucario will still be on its way for you.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

keator

all my preorders are at gamestop minus lucario. my brother in law had that problem at tru.

keator

id6016

keator wrote:

all my preorders are at gamestop minus lucario. my brother in law had that problem at tru.

i would say from europe or japan
do not buy buy from american sellers, more often than not they will rip you off

I really want Gold Mario amiibo.
3DS Friend Code: 1950-8721-4762 Nintendo Network ID: id6016

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic