Forums

Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 321 to 340 of 614

If a bit of self-advertisement is allowed, my Android app "amiibuddy" can keep track of website stick for you from a bit over 20 different sites, and send push notifications to your phone when they become available. In addition, NFC-enabled phones can do a few fun things with them by just tapping the amiibo to the back of the device, as seen here in a fan-made video:

You can find the app here if you'd like to download it for just a dollar:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=celeryyy.amiibuddy

GrailUK

In the UK, Game have had a massive restock! Marth, Joe, Dede, Charizard to name a few. The assistant explained that they are slowly working there way through the older series first so if, like me, you are after a pac-man then there will be a small wait for them to be re-stocked. Anyhoo, check them out. They charge £5 more than Nintendo.co.uk but it's better than eBay.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Inkling

GrailUK wrote:

In the UK, Game have had a massive restock! Marth, Joe, Dede, Charizard to name a few. The assistant explained that they are slowly working there way through the older series first so if, like me, you are after a pac-man then there will be a small wait for them to be re-stocked. Anyhoo, check them out. They charge £5 more than Nintendo.co.uk but it's better than eBay.

I was just about to post that. Saw Lucina and Little Mac in GAME today. I was going to pick up Little Mac, but I didn't in the end.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

LzWinky

I just splurged $100 on Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, Dark Pit and Palutena from Japan. I have no shame

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ryu_Niiyama

Wait those are shipping already? Nice!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Inkling

GAME in the UK is having a huge restock - keep an eye out! I went into the store today and saw Lucina, Robin, Little Mac and Marth, all at retail price.

LzWinky

Dang, and I was about to get some more amiibo

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JaxonH

Alright guys, who here monitors websites that isn't in a LINE chat already?

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Zerodactyl

JaxonH wrote:

Alright guys, who here monitors websites that isn't in a LINE chat already?

Not me anymore.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

Zerodactyl

Inkling wrote:

GAME in the UK is having a huge restock - keep an eye out! I went into the store today and saw Lucina, Robin, Little Mac and Marth, all at retail price.

Good thing GAME here is literally right next to my house!

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

Inkling

Check Amazon Germany for rare amiibo! I just got Shulk. They ship to all EU countries (not sure about US though).

LzWinky

As a reminder, if anyone in North America is willing to spend $20-30 (plus shipping if applicable) on certain rare Amiibos, eBay is the right place. I found a couple of trustworthy Japanese sellers that ship fairly fast.

LzWinky

Several Gamestops around me stocked Ness and Silver Mario

Rexcalibr

LztheQuack wrote:

Several Gamestops around me stocked Ness and Silver Mario

Metal Mario never went out of stock at the Toys R Us near me and other stores. I don't think it's that rare.

Rexcalibr

Joeynator3000

checks every store nearby, absolutely no new amiibos are found Ugh, I give up at this point. >_>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Ryu_Niiyama

Ness is in stock online as of two min ago (I just bought one) for gamestop in the US.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

DefHalan

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Ness is in stock online as of two min ago (I just bought one) for gamestop in the US.

I had it in my cart but it wouldn't let me check out as guest and it eventually got removed from my cart
Now it seems to be out of stock

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic