Forums

Topic: What games you want for the 3DS Virtual Console

Posts 321 to 340 of 359

unrandomsam

Chikyuu Kaihou Gun Zas

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Knux

Put SNES games on the 3DS VC and you'll make many gamers (including myself) happy.

Knux

jump

Beside the usual demands of Snes games and localised Mother I'd like to see Donkey Kong GB: Dinky Kong & Dixie Kong get a UK release.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

ilia3

Snes Games

ilia3

Zeldalover

for the NES, I would like to see Contra, Final Fantasy (the trilogy was released in Japan, the first game is the only one we'll get) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project. I think the original Contra is more of a possibility than the TMNT games.

Zeldalover

Socar

GBA and SNES for me please.....Nintendo.......please?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

CrazyOtto

Sonic Chaos is the only missing Game Gear Sonic game, I'd also like to see the Game Gear version of Ristar and Galaga 2 added.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

MsJubilee

Metal slug!! but that's never going to happen though.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Geonjaha

Updated my list for stuff I'd still buy were it to arrive on the service.

Game Boy:
◾Mega Man 2-5 (Confirmed, apparently arriving eventually)
◾Pokemon Blue or Red
◾Duck Tales 1/2 (Confirmed no's, but still want >:3)
◾Operation C
◾Castlevania: Belmont's Revenge
◾Adventure Island II: Aliens in Paradise
◾Final Fantasy Adventure
◾Snow Bros Jr.

Game Boy Color:
◾Dragon Warrior Monsters 1/2
◾Dragon Quest 1+2/3
◾Megaman Xtreme 1/2 (Confirmed, apparently arriving eventually)
◾Pokemon Crystal
◾Survival Kids
◾Harvest Moon 3 (Confirmed, apparently arriving eventually)
◾Warlocked

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

KingMike

CrazyOtto wrote:

Sonic Chaos is the only missing Game Gear Sonic game, I'd also like to see the Game Gear version of Ristar and Galaga 2 added.

Is Galaga 2 a port of Galaga '88 (which implies Gaplus isn't canon That was a lesser known game and perhaps why maybe it didn't sell on Wii) ? Then I think the TG16 version would be better if they ever added it (assuming TG games ever get added in the west).

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

CrazyOtto

KingMike wrote:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Is Galaga 2 a port of Galaga '88 (which implies Gaplus isn't canon That was a lesser known game and perhaps why maybe it didn't sell on Wii) ? Then I think the TG16 version would be better if they ever added it (assuming TG games ever get added in the west).

It's only called Galaga 2 in PAL territories, it was called Galaga '91 in Japan. It wasn't a direct port of Galaga '88, it was just heavily based on it.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

KOManiacJim

I really hoping that they add in Tetris Attack into the 3DS Vitural Console. Maybe even Pac-Attack, Puyo Puyo Tsu, Super Colums and Baku Baku Animal for Game Gear as well? Maybe they should Even add in Panic Bomber from the Neo Geo as a 3D Classic.

KOManiacJim

KingMike

KOManiacJim wrote:

I really hoping that they add in Tetris Attack into the 3DS Vitural Console. Maybe even Pac-Attack, Puyo Puyo Tsu, Super Colums and Baku Baku Animal for Game Gear as well? Maybe they should Even add in Panic Bomber from the Neo Geo as a 3D Classic.

Closest we'll see to Tetris Attack is maybe the Pokemon GBC version.

KingMike

ianolivia

KingMike wrote:

Closest we'll see to Tetris Attack is maybe the Pokemon GBC version.

actually, that WAS released.

NoA blows.

Nintendo Network ID: ianolivia

TOUGHDUDE94

I would love to have these on 3ds virtual console
Game Boy-------------------------------------------------------------Game Boy Color
01.Amazing Penguin --------------------------------------01.Action Man: Search for Base X
02.Bomberman GB-----------------------------------------02.Bomberman Quest
03.F-1 Race -------------------------------------------------03.Bubble Bobble
04.Final Fantasy Adventure -----------------------------04.Donkey Kong Country
05.Final Fantasy Legend---------------------------------05.Dragon Warrior Monsters
06.Final Fantasy Legend II-------------------------------06.Frogger
07.Final Fantasy Legend III------------------------------07.Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge
08.Motocross Maniacs------------------------------------08.Koto Battle: Tengai no Moribito
09.Ninja Gaiden Shadow-------------------------------- 09.Pocket Bomberman
10.Snow Bros.----------------------------------------------10.Pokémon Pinball
11.SolarStriker----------------------------------------------11.Bomberman Max
12.Spanky's Quest----------------------------------------12.Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble
13.Street Fighter II-----------------------------------------------------NES
14.Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman---------------1.Donkey Kong: Original Edition
15.Wave Race----------------------------------------------2.Urban Champion (3d classic)
16.Bubble Bobble------------------------------------------3.Xevious (3d classic)
17.Mario Picross 2-----------------------------------------4.Kid Icarus (3d classic)
18.Monster Max---------------------------------------------5.Kirby's Adventure (3d classic)
19.Pokémon Yellow----------------------------------------6.Excitebike (3d classic)
20.Yoshi's Cookie(game boy or nes)------------------7.Lode Runner
Game Gear---------------------------------------------------8.NES Open Tournament Golf
01.Mega Man------------------------------------------------9.Donkey Kong Jr. Math (this one is a bad idea)
02.Ristar-----------------------------------------------------10.NES Play Action Football
03.Sonic the Hedgehog Chaos------------------------11.Ninja JaJaMaru-kun
04.Sonic Drift-----------------------------------------------12.StarTropics
05.Sonic Spinball------------------------------------------13.Adventures of Lolo 2 (one has come now time for this one)
06.Wonder Boy--------------------------------------------14.King's Knight
Turbo Grafx 16---------------------------------------------15.Bio Miracle - Bokutte Upa
01.Alien Crush---------------------------------------------16.Final Fantasy
02.China Warrior------------------------------------------17.Ufouria: The Saga
03.Dead Moon
04.R-Type
05.Bomberman
Neo Geo Pocket color
01.Fatal Fury: 1st Contact
02.King of Fighters R-2
03.Rockman: Battle & Fighters
04.SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash
05.SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
06.Sonic the Hedgehog Pocket Adventure
07.Samurai Shodown! 2
08.The Last Blade

Edited on by TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

KingMike

Don't know why Bubble Bobble isn't on 3DS VC in the west. It is in Japan, as well as Bomberman GB 3 (though for some reason not the first two. The first two games were originally released in the west, but the not the third.) And that's not counting the forgotten uh, zeroth, game Atomic Punk (due to having a stupid name and worse boxart. At least EU version kept consistent with its then-localized name Dynablaster)

KingMike

TOUGHDUDE94

KingMike wrote:

Don't know why Bubble Bobble isn't on 3DS VC in the west. It is in Japan, as well as Bomberman GB 3 (though for some reason not the first two. The first two games were originally released in the west, but the not the third.) And that's not counting the forgotten uh, zeroth, game Atomic Punk (due to having a stupid name and worse boxart. At least EU version kept consistent with its then-localized name Dynablaster)

I added bubble bobble and I do not know why we have not got turbo grafx 16 games onn the 3ds virtual console

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

art_kevinc

Love to see James Bond, Splinter Cell and Metal Gear Solid on gb/gbc.

But where is Final Fantasy Adventures?

Would have preferred to see gba come to 3DS rather than Wii U and Wii U should get GCN since it's already getting Wii games. Handhelds for the handheld.

Edited on by art_kevinc

3DS FC: 0173-1318-0187

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.